Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? (3487 Views)

Amaechi Demands N2bn From Fani-kayode, Fayose’s Aide Over Defamation... / Judge Withdraws From Fani-kayode’s N4.9bn Fraud Case / Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by biafran1stson(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
It is an axiomatic truth. Ignore it at your own peril

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by alfarouq(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:
[s][/s]

Liar the first son of Lai MuhaFairytale, I guess it was FFK that suggested that a plate no from Sokoto should carry 'Born to rule' .. Your hypocrisy and your hatred is buried deep in your hearts and it's becoming obvious by the day..

Continue deluding yourself..
I have never blamed you because I used to think its because I thought you are a sincere one only that you don't have the details but this your comment has actually made me to see through yout.
The sokoto slogan is usually in Hausa " cibiyar daular usmaniyya" which means seat of the danfodio's caliphate, I know you know it you are only guided by hatred
Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by 12Monkeys: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
alfarouq:

I have never blamed you because I used to think its because I thought you are a sincere one only that you don't have the details but this your comment has actually made me to see through yout.
The sokoto slogan is usually in Hausa " cibiyar daular usmaniyya" which means seat of the danfodio's caliphate, I know you know it you are only guided by hatred

What does caliphate mean?
Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by sweetgala(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
12Monkeys:

You have serious comprehension deficit.

The article looked at how PC in the 21st century as championed by liberal idiots like Obama have come to serve as apologists to Islamic nonsense thereby given the Islamic criminals a sense of right and a victim status above their victims.

Read it again. And this time slowly.

Idiot what does PC means and what have intake time to elaborate on above. Did you also miss my concluding statement. I all but stopped short of using the expression “PC”

Jeez you are slower than I expected

Proof you did not read the entire article
Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by sweetgala(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
12Monkeys:

How does this excuse the existence of boko haram, Al nusra, Al Shababb, the Taliban, Muslim brotherhood, ISIS in the 21st century?

If truly we are in the 21st century with you medieval plebs how come there is sharia aggitating by Muslims in Europe and Nigeria?

You have said nothing but rant out the weakest level of taqiyya.

Jeez how can any one excuse the existence of terrorism , I've made no attempt to excuse those organisations but beyond IS which is the only real jihadist movement of repute there is no grand islamisation or Northernization as some deranged Nigerians like to shout
Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by 12Monkeys: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
sweetgala:

Idiot what does PC means and what have intake time to elaborate on above. Did you also miss my concluding statement. I all but stopped short of using the expression “PC”

Jeez you are slower than I expected

Proof you did not read the entire article

Taqiyya
Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by sweetgala(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
12Monkeys:

Sweetgala has no shame. I bet he is from kwara just like most of the afonja slaves here.

Imagine him saying that the clashes in the middle belt are devoid of religious motives but purely an ethnic clash.

You heard me clearly, religion is a great tool and not an end in itself it is a means to an end when operated by men of devious character.

Maybe you should pay attention to history and human behavior more

Ooh and I'm from the cradle of Afonjaism the source of expansion.
Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by sweetgala(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
12Monkeys:

Keep telling yourself that rubbish.

Boko Haram, ISIS are the real deal as they follow strictly the commands of the koran.

The same koran that makes hypocrites out of unwilling or unreluctant jihadists

The same koran that has no problem killing apostates of islam who become less than human for living islam

The same sunni brand of islam that you belong to that justified the killing of your own fellow Shiite Moslems in cold blood.

Pls nigga, your islam is evil for all to see like the sun at noon.

Both IS and BH do not follow the true tenents of Islam from scholarly information I have been able to gather. You do realize there exist Islamic schorlars with doctoral degrees who have studied in detail

And against your stupid assertion I have a tendency to attend a redeem church on Sundays I've been for quite some time. I also only remember being baptised in an Anglican commune.

Seems Nigerian youths are getting more daft by the day , youths or tomorrow my arse
Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by sweetgala(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Trash! Who is Usman Dan fodio? What was his legacy? Who are those champion the legacy? What of the statement of diping Koran into the Atlantic Ocean? Better go look for riffraff and talk to not me and other well learned Biafrans.

Biafran I like the manner in which you concluded your stupidity. Is there any accredited text in history with the statement diping the Qur'an in the ocean ! Please shows me otherwise shut up and exist in your folks paradise
Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by NaYouGoTire: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
sweetgala:

Biafran I like the manner in which you concluded your stupidity. Is there any accredited text in history with the statement diping the Qur'an in the ocean ! Please shows me otherwise shut up and exist in your folks paradise
“The new nation called Nigeria should be an
estate of our great grandfather Othman Dan
Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of
power. We must use the minorities in the North
as willing tools and the South as a conquered
territory and never allow them to rule over us
and never allow them to have control over their
future”.
Three years before then, in 1957, the very
same Bello had openly declared: “We the
people of the North will continue our stated
intention to conquer the South and to dip the
Koran in the Atlantic ocean after the British
leave our shores.” (Underline dip the Koran.)
And so that you don’t think that the conquest
and enslavement of the South was only in
Ahmadu Bello’s imagination, here is what
Tafawa Balewa, Nigeria’s first Prime Minister
had said in 1947:
“We the people of the North will continue our
stated intention to conquer the South and to
dip the Koran in the Atlantic ocean after the
British leave our shores.” (Did you hear that
dipping again?)

http://m.news24.com.ng/Nigeria/mynews24/history-will-destroy-you-if-you-refuse-to-learn-from-it-20160501
Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by pneumaticos(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
12Monkeys:

How does this excuse the existence of boko haram, Al nusra, Al Shababb, the Taliban, Muslim brotherhood, ISIS in the 21st century?

If truly we are in the 21st century with you medieval plebs how come there is sharia aggitating by Muslims in Europe and Nigeria?

You have said nothing but rant out the weakest level of taqiyya.

Bro, please you should have realize that the person you speak with got lucifer as his daddy

He can never say the truth because he has no ability to do so just like his daddy

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by yorubasmustprosper(f): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2016
alfarouq:

I must not argue with you for any reason..especially if you are forming ignorance of the facts..

They used to have that on Sokoto Vehicle plate Numbers for some time until they realized it offended many Nigerians and it was quickly rectified to what it is now..
Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by attackgat: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2016
sweetgala:
“raped” Where did that come from ; he said they were engaged in a relationship which was sexual and their is proof to this effect even thou many of our eastern brethren want to wish this history away like, they want to live in the fools paradise that the one bethroathed to their messiah was without blemish a Yoruba blemish at that.

FFK and Kemi Olunloyo may be mythomaniacs whom I despise but the proof is there that FFK dated and may have gotten your darling Bianca pregnant. Its nothing out of this world and nothing of grave importance in the grand scheme of things

Bianca said that she has never met FFK in her life. FFK said they had a relationship. It's not a new thing for men to claim to have slept with women they didn't sleep with. As for the woman who claimed to know abiut Bianca and FFK, she has since been exposed as a mentally unstable person who's testimony cannot be relied on. If FFK and Bianca did have a relationship, I doubt if Bianca would say she has never met him. She would simply have said they were just friends, nothing more. I still believe that Bianca Ojukwu has never met FFK like she claims.
Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by sweetgala(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2016
attackgat:

Bianca said that she has never met FFK in her life. FFK said they had a relationship. It's not a new thing for men to claim to have slept with women they didn't sleep with. As for the woman who claimed to know that Bianca and FFK, she has since been exposed as a mentally unstable person who's testimony cannot be relied on. If FFK and Bianca did have a relationship, I doubt if Bianca would say she has never met him. She would simply said they were just friends, nothing more. I still believe that Bianca Ojukwu has never met FFK like she claims.

Bianca would say anything after the matter to cover her past deeds. Women have a way of claiming not to have meet someone they have shared a bed with , FFK and Kemi may be deviant fellows but when they let their claims of the table with suggestive facts their assertion is easier to accept than madam Bianca

What if FFK dated Bianca and they were involved sexually what crime is that, nothing new under the sun and nothing special really

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by T9ksy(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2016
sweetgala:

Bianca would say anything after the matter to cover her past deeds. Women have a way of claiming not to have meet someone they have shared a bed with , FFK and Kemi may be deviant fellows but when they let their claims of the table with suggestive facts their assertion is easier to accept than madam Bianca

What if FFK dated Bianca and they were involved sexually what crime is that, nothing new under the sun and nothing special really

Abi o jare! It's no biggie!! grin
Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by T9ksy(m): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2016
attackgat:

Bianca said that she has never met FFK in her life. FFK said they had a relationship. It's not a new thing for men to claim to have slept with women they didn't sleep with. As for the woman who claimed to know that Bianca and FFK, she has since been exposed as a mentally unstable person who's testimony cannot be relied on. If FFK and Bianca did have a relationship, I doubt if Bianca would say she has never met him. She would simply said they were just friends, nothing more. I still believe that Bianca Ojukwu has never met FFK like she claims.

You mean grown-up men from your neck of the wood? We 're not talking about teenagers, here o.

If truly Bianca has never met FFK, what then stopped her from going ahead with her law suit to prove her claim (by her WALL STREET ATTORNEY)? Unless of course, she was lying.
Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by sweetgala(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

“The new nation called Nigeria should be an
estate of our great grandfather Othman Dan
Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of
power. We must use the minorities in the North
as willing tools and the South as a conquered
territory and never allow them to rule over us
and never allow them to have control over their
future”.
Three years before then, in 1957, the very
same Bello had openly declared: “We the
people of the North will continue our stated
intention to conquer the South and to dip the
Koran in the Atlantic ocean after the British
leave our shores.” (Underline dip the Koran.)
And so that you don’t think that the conquest
and enslavement of the South was only in
Ahmadu Bello’s imagination, here is what
Tafawa Balewa, Nigeria’s first Prime Minister
had said in 1947:
“We the people of the North will continue our
stated intention to conquer the South and to
dip the Koran in the Atlantic ocean after the
British leave our shores.” (Did you hear that
dipping again?)

http://m.news24.com.ng/Nigeria/mynews24/history-will-destroy-you-if-you-refuse-to-learn-from-it-20160501

Several things in this article you have foolishly quoted are out of place

1- it does not have an author

2 - It claims an individual made a statement which has never been documented and archived , it is a product of ear say from the dirty political era when Awolowo was accused of killing Adegoke Adelabu

3- When and where did these individuals make this statement , 1947 spans 365 days with 24hrs that is a lot of time

If you can't defend any of the above points then you are foolish beyond comprehension
Are you even aware of the fact the Northerners had be persuaded to stay their plans for secession they didn't even want independence or to be part of Nigeria .

Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa united the north which as opposed the common claim is a diverse society of tribes and interest.

Come back when you gain Some sense.
Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by NaYouGoTire: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2016
sweetgala:

Have you jump to Bianca? I thought you asked me to provide evidence where dipping Koran into Atlantic Ocean statement was made? What is your reaction from my prove? Next time search for your type!
Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by sweetgala(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Have you jump to Bianca? I thought you asked me to provide evidence where Koran and Atlantic Ocean statement was made? What is your reaction from my prove? Next time search for your type!

You be cow any day.nah be be your Malian flogging you anyhow.. I've been debunking your lies and addressing your stupidity one case at a time.. You see ya life.
Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by maruzia: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
attackgat:

I absolutely agree. FFK is a pathological liar and Kemi Olunloyo has been certified as a lunatic even by her own father and family members. These two belong together in a nuthouse,
Re: How True Is This Facts From Fani Kayode About The Northerners? by Bonga4: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
T9ksy:

You mean grown-up men from your neck of the wood? We 're not talking about teenagers, here o.

If truly Bianca has never met FFK, what then stopped her from going ahead with her law suit to prove her claim (by her WALL STREET ATTORNEY)? Unless of course, she was lying.
O boy, you don come again? Everybody on this forum knows T9ksy is FFK's moniker. Oh boy, dem don release you from prison after the gays there fvck you tire. Make you return our stolen money. FFK, you still dey fvck your daughters?

(1) (2) (Reply)

New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night / Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns / #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.