Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens (5638 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) / Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by evansjeff(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
I was just glancing through facebook and I saw this post by PDP, reactions of Edolites will surprise you.

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by Busch: 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
og
Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by madridguy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
PDP is as useless as used Co*d*m.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by evansjeff(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
see more

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by Firefire(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Let me make my first post on Edo Gubernatorial election.

To the good people of Edo State, the ball is in your court.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by fiizznation: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
The problem with PDP is that they are very shameless. In a sane society, PDP won't talk when others are talking. People gave PDP 16yrs{some years were stolen though} to prove themselves, but rather PDP wasted the opportunity by looting. Now the shameless thieves are the ones screaming 'recession, bad economy' the most.

I will rather vote for shekau or the north Korean dictator{Kim yun} than to vote for any member of PDP in any election in Nigeria. Nonsense

12 Likes

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Most pdp followers in Edo state can't give reason why we should vote for their party.
They forgot were the state was coming from.
They want to blackmail us using PMB as if Edo doesn't get their usual federal allocations. Dollar increase or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by Firefire(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
fiizznation:
The problem with PDP is that they are very shameless. In a sane society, PDP won't talk when others are talking. People gave PDP 16yrs{some years were stolen though} to prove themselves, but rather PDP wasted the opportunity by looting. Now the shameless thieves are the ones screaming 'recession, bad economy' the most.

I will rather vote for shekau or the north Korean dictator{Kim yun} than to vote for any member of PDP in any election in Nigeria. Nonsense

Wonderful! By their fruits you shall know them...

14 Likes

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by chemicalDisease: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Programmed Zombies

Edo Branch.

Suffering And Smilling.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by fiizznation: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
Firefire:

Wonderful! By their fruits you shall know them...
And you think PDP is(are) any better than shekau?

11 Likes

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by GameGod(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
lol PDPigss don suffer

1 Like

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by NOC1(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Most Edo citizens prefer Obaseki, I passed my judgement from random answers I got from my colleagues who are Edolites and those who where transferred from Edo.
I ignore all the noise I see in Nairaland because many have not visited Edo before how much more of been an Edolite.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by Firefire(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
fiizznation:
And you think PDP is(are) any better than shekau?

Yeah, a vampire cum terrorist is better than the following PDP members.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by GMBuhari: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
PDP Kolewerk
Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by PassingShot(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
NOC1:
Most Edo citizens prefer Obaseki, I passed my judgement from random answers I got from my colleagues who are Edolites and those who where transferred from Edo.
I ignore all the noise I see in Nairaland because many have not visited Edo before how much more of been an Edolite.
PDP and its supporters have been winning elections online even before internet was discovered.

They won the last presidential election on Nairaland.

They won Imo senatorial election on Nairaland.

The same way they will win Edo on Nairaland on September 28th.

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by dukie25: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Most of those quoted are not from Edo state. From their names we know them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by dukie25: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
[s]
PassingShot:

PDP and its supporters have been winning elections online even before internet was discovered.

They won the last presidential election on Nairaland.

They won Imo senatorial election on Nairaland.

The same way they will win Edo on Nairaland on September 28th.

grin grin grin grin
[/s]

You can lie ehn.
Most of the online vote regarding the presidential election was won by Buhari here on Nairaland.
We have more Yorubas on nairaland than any other tribe.
Can you post a link of where GEJ won on nairaland? Waiting patiently for you to prove me wrong.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by Firefire(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
dukie25:
[s][/s]

You can lie ehn.
Most of the online vote regarding the presidential election was won by Buhari here on Nairaland.
We have more Yorubas on nairaland than any other tribe.
Can you post a link of where GEJ won on nairaland? Waiting patiently for you to prove me wrong.

Eleha to ri egun... A wo ri awo.

The guy is a propagandist. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by evansjeff(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
dukie25:
Most of those quoted are not from Edo state. From their names we know them.
what is this one saying? do you that the people of Edo North are generally Muslims? and that most yoruba and Edo names are similar? Edo is almost like a central state so wake up from your dreams.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by raker300: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op, I see only Yorubas doing what they do best wch is afongaism

1 Like

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by dukie25: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
[s]
evansjeff:
what is this one saying? do you that the people of Edo North are generally Muslims? and that most yoruba and Edo names are similar? Edo is almost like a central state so wake up from your dreams.
[/s]

I should know an Edo name, both my parents are Edo and I was born and bred in Edo. I know what am saying.

1 Like

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by joeace2020(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
It pains me that all my state is left with is two thieving political parties and two dishonest thieves. Oshio is trying so hard to turn Edo to another Lagos. PDP trying hard to just be relevant. Wish there were brains in that APGA or Labour

2 Likes

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by evansjeff(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
dukie25:
[s][/s]

I should know an Edo name, both my parents are Edo and I was born and bred in Edo. I know what am saying.
you lack knowledge, or maybe one lost bini child for you to be unaware of the fact that several tribes and ethnic group recide in Edo state apart from just Bini speaking people, don't quote me again because I wouldn't bother replying you, you are obviously a low life.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by Thobiy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
undecided
Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
fiizznation:

Atleast they are better than Apc,the 16yrs of PDP,they didn't blame d Military,and d economy wasn't bad d way it is now just 1yr under Apc

2 Likes

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by everozone: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
We d Edolites have purchased a coffin and some nails.We have also dug a-24-fit grave.We are patiently waiting to bury APC come 28/09/2016.We are also armed with red cards so that d evil party,APC would be red carded on d election day.We will do it.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by missKiffy(f): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nah Buhari dey give this PDP mouth, had it been he delivered on his promises they no go get mouth to talk
Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by gotnel: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
Only a neophyte will vote for PDP in any election. Whatever is the case today, it's the decadence of what PDP made of our surpluses when the nation was making good money.
APC is trying their best to revive the economy. A little patient will see us in to the Land of Plenty. It is not easy, we have to be creative and proactive.
The gains of today's pain is a bountiful harvest of goodies tomorrow if we can persistently continue to endure and be creative.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by AlPeter: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Firefire:
Let me make my first post on Edo Gubernatorial election.

To the good people of Edo State, the ball is in your court.

. Am sure you don't know where Edo is located on Nigeria's map.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by lagdmark(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
fiizznation:

Shame!, people like you zombies are the reasons why we are suffering today. You voted for bihari even though he presents a NEPA bill as certificate, you started again

2 Likes

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by AlPeter: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
dukie25:
[s][/s]

that your first post negates this claim. Idowu, Alaba, Deoye, Omo, Biodun, Segun, Tolu, Timilehin, Seun, Kola, Abosede are some very popular YORUBA names Borne by Edo state Indigenes. For you not to know that Edo folks share names with Yorubas means you are not an Edo person. FACT. I know Families that bear Yoruba names yet none of the parent is Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens by WATCHOVER(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
I pity those persons who think APC will claim Edo.
On major streets in Edo 60% are Ready to Change the Change while 40% are sticking to Suffering.
PDP will win no doubt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland / South East Is Not Landlocked (proof) / Nigeria Developing Fast - Railway Revolution In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.