Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Queen Sugar Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Queen Sugar Series (3390 Views)

Falz Is Obsessed With Runs Girls And Sugar Babies, I Wonder Why / When Your Parent Catch You With Your Sugar Daddy - Zeroseconds 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Sugar Series by T3Amo(f): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Queen Sugar is an American drama television series, which was created, directed and executive produced by Ava DuVernay alongside Oprah Winfrey. The series is based on the novel of the same name by Natalie Baszile.
Re: Queen Sugar Series by T3Amo(f): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
People all over social media have been raving about this show and the fact that it was renewed for a second season ahead of its first television premiere says a lot.

I have watched the first two episodes and it seems promising, there fact that one of the lead actors Kofi Siriboe is very easy on the eyes makes it eveb easier to watch.

Cast
1. Kofi Siriboe as Ralph Angel Bordelon.
2.Dawn-Lyen Gardner as Charley Bordelon West

Re: Queen Sugar Series by ammyluv2002(f): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
OMG! I love this series ....Tlyer Perry is just too great. I love all his series starting from The have and have nots, if loving you is wrong plus his movies.

I fell in love with Queen Sugar especially Kofi, he has this special love for Blue. I love the music too...just too cool. I felt so bad when they lost their bad & the fact he didn't let his kids know what he was passing through.

Nova is so judgemental, but she's having an affair with a married man yet won't give Charley a break.

Charley is so calm with her siblings. She's trying so hard to please them

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actor/actress You'd Wanna Go On A Date With. / Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook / Premier Movies To Watch Out For This Festive Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.