Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid (6053 Views)

How Muslims Avoid Hell(smh) / Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Rilwayne001: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

How are those questions look to you as lies. Do you find lies in questioning?

Not really. You've been answered so many times, why don't you give up already?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Rilwayne001: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:

do you remember the story of "Jesus" hanging his(lieman) daughter on air?

mhen that lie was really "babararized"

Lol no, he was actually lying for Jesus in that place and so it wasn't a lie..

Don't forget ... For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?" - Paul

2 Likes

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Don't forget ... For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?" - Paul

lol oga bulus.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:

do you remember the story of "Jesus" hanging his(lieman) daughter on air?

mhen that lie was really "babararized"

Lying is a serious sin in Christianity. In fact the Bible says all liars shall have their part in the lake of fire. Unlike islam that permits lying where it matters. And that buttresses the fact that muslims god is not our God. The Christian God doesn't tolerate lying as Allah does.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You don't understand the Bible. People like you accused Paul of lying and he came out saying what they termed lies is the truth of God, which they knew not.

You islamic guys have the time to say all you have been saying but have no time to answer the questions because you lack the answers.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Not really. You've been answered so many times, why don't you give up already?

Al-taqqiyah expert !!!

What were your answers?

Go to where you answered them and paste it here.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Rilwayne001: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

You don't understand the Bible. People like you accused Paul of lying and he came out saying what they termed lies is the truth of God, which they knew not.

You islamic guys have the time to say all you have been saying but have no time to answer the questions because you lack the answers.

Paul and every writer of the Bible are liars. tongue tongue
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Demmzy15(m): 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Chai!!!! See derailing abeg, Rilwayne001 and lexiconkabir, see as una just scatter this thread! grin

Anyways, truthmans2012, how did your granddaughter suspend in air? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by aminusanti(m): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

I'm very very sound. I dey kampe.
i tot u already embraced islam with all this islamic facts u received on NL..
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Rilwayne001: 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Demmzy15:
Chai!!!! See derailing abeg, Rilwayne001 and lexiconkabir, see as una just scatter this thread! grin

Anyways, truthmans2012, how did your granddaughter suspend in air? angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin I guess Jesus suspended her in the air. But then the question we've not been asking is how Jesus released her from the air, or is it that, he had to use a ladder such has the below to get her off the air?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Demmzy15(m): 12:32am On Sep 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin grin grin grin I guess Jesus suspended her in the air. But then the question we've not been asking is how Jesus released her from the air, or is it that, he had to use a ladder such has the below to get her off the air?
grin grin grin I just thought about that now o cry, oya truthmans2012 we've agreed Jesus suspended her but how did you get her to the ground?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 12, 2016
truthmans2012:
Some of the questions had been asked before but have to be repeated as no one has been able to answer them, perhaps muslims have done their homework and ready for them now.

1. Muhammad confirmed he saw people of God in heaven in his one-night journey not waiting in hellfire. Why do the muslims (including Muhammad) have to go to hell first pending the Day of Resurrectiok when there are people already in heaven.

2. If Kaaba was built by Abraham for worship by all mankind, why did Bible prophets not go to worship there or talk about it?

3. Why is Islam about Ishmael and his mother alone, what happened to other members of Abraham's family?

4. The Black Stone is said to be white originally but turned black because of the sins of man. Why didn't the Quran call it white Stone from the origin?

5. We are told in Islam that it was only Iblis who disobeyed Allah by refusing to prostrate for Adam. When did other jinns become disobedient only for some of them to accept Islam following Muhammad's recitation of the Quran thousands of years later ?

6. Quran says stars were created as missiles to attack Iblis. Were stars created after Iblis disobedience?

7. Allah approved muslims' marriage with the wives of their adopted sons following Muhammad's example (Quran 33:37-38). Why was there nobody who did the same?

8. Allah said marriage with adopted sons' wives was a practice of the people of old (Quran 33:38). Who were the people who did so like Muhammad?

9. Why did Muhammad once face Jerusalem to pray if Abraham was facing Kaaba?

10. If it is true Islam was practiced in Mecca by Abraham, why was islam not practiced in Israel where he was based but Judaism?

11. What is the difference between Muhammad's jihad and today's Islamic terrorism?

12. In Islam, it is claimed that the foundation of Kaaba was laid by Adam. Did Adam live in Mecca?

I will answer all your questions. They are not hard to answer. But I want to know first, if you ask because you don't know or you just asked the questions to make baseless argument and insult? If you ask to know the answer you're in the right place, if otherwise then I cannot help you. Again all what you ask, you should have reference to back it, like you deed in some questions, cux I will also use reference to answer u.

Looking forward for your reply.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 12, 2016
You muslims guys are very funny. you guys made over 25 post posting things teaking nonsense instead of dealing with topic.

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by haffaze777(m): 7:33am On Sep 12, 2016
shala01:
You muslims guys are very funny. you guys made over 25 post posting things teaking nonsense instead of dealing with topic.

dealing with what?none of us here ready to repeat a class,u expect us to be wasting our time on recycle question?abeg shift.udasto,empiree,lexiconkabir,HRM rilwayne001 and d rest of my Muslim brothers I wish u Barka de sallah,dont forget to send my meat

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2016
haffaze777:

dealing with what?none of us here ready to repeat a class,u expect us to be wasting our time on recycle question?abeg shift.udasto,empiree,lexiconkabir,HRM rilwayne001 and d rest of my Muslim brothers I wish u Barka de sallah,dont forget to send my meat

BROTHER I NEED MEAT FA....
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by haffaze777(m): 7:42am On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

BROTHER I NEED MEAT FA....

since u ve follow d advice given to u in Matthew 7:7 u shall have enough meat today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 7:56am On Sep 12, 2016
shala01:

No so dem dey do o and that is why I have to repeat some of the questions again. Tomorrow they will say they have treated this thread exhaustively.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2016
haffaze777:

grin grin grin
Al-taqqiyah!!!

I don't blame you, Islam allows lie telling.

I remember I asked a question about why muslims worship Allah the same way idol worshipers do to their god and one Farmerfolife claimed he has answered it before. A god that permits lying is not the true God. The Bible calls Satan a liar and the father of liars. Therefore Allah =Satan for permitting lying.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin I just thought about that now o cry, oya truthmans2012 we've agreed Jesus suspended her 6but how did you get her to the ground?

How is this relevant to the OP?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

I will answer all your questions. They are not hard to answer. But I want to know first, if you ask because you don't know or you just asked the questions to make baseless argument and insult? If you ask to know the answer you're in the right place, if otherwise then I cannot help you. Again all what you ask, you should have reference to back it, like you deed in some questions, cux I will also use reference to answer u.

Looking forward for your reply.

You are already giving excuses not to answer.

Many of you islamists would promise like this and would not show up again but only to create a false impression that you have answers. Who doesn't know how to hide meat in the mouth?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 12, 2016
haffaze777:

recycled topics that was not debated no, rather time was spent trying to discredit the op and derail the topics. the op doubts should be clear once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by annunaki2(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Brother I'll give you an advice, do not waste your time with truthman2012 LieManOfTheCentury, all what he posted as "questions Muslims avoid" has been dealt with so many times on this forum by the likes of Rilwayne001, Demmzy15, Udatso, farmerforlife, Empiree, and so many Muslims on this forum where he himself brought up the issue, so instead of wasting your time with him you can use that to do something beneficial....

#AnAdvice....

Typical Muslim evasive tactics, you know that attempting to answer the questions will further expose the hypocrisy and inconsistencies in Islam thus your wanting to muffle him. tongue

Meanwhile how far with my sallah meat. smiley
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by mrintellectual(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2016
They have avoided the questions, just like you suggested.

2 Likes

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2016
truthmans2012:

You are already giving excuses not to answer.

Many of you islamists would promise like this and would not show up again but only to create a false impression that you have answers. Who doesn't know how to hide meat in the mouth?

Foolish. I asked a simple question which is easy to understand. I did not asked jamb question, it's simple Yes or No. We are on the right religion, only when someone is on the false religion, then he will be afraid to defend it. My questions are simple, Do you ask to know or you asked to make baseless argument and insult. Yes or No. Second question say you should add reference to anything you said.

Click the link below, you will see top 15 questions ask by a Christian on Nairaland, I and others answers all his questions, he cross ask the questions, we add more explanation to it. So stop using your CROCODILE mouth to say trash. Answer my question above, then watch and see whether I will run from the questions you ask, rather than saying I will run. Millions of people are seeing this post. Let them all call me lair if I run. i.e only if you answer my condition of answering your questions.

https://www.nairaland.com/3307953/questions-islam-need-frank-objective

2 Likes

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by annunaki2(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

Foolish. I asked a simple question which is easy to understand. I did not asked jamb question, it's simple Yes or No. We are on the right religion, only when someone is on the false religion, then he will be afraid to defend it. My questions are simple, Do you ask to know or you asked to make baseless argument and insult. Yes or No. Second question say you should add reference to anything you said.

Click the link below, you will see top 15 questions ask by a Christian on Nairaland, I and others answers all his questions, he cross ask the questions, we add more explanation to it. So stop using your CROCODILE mouth to say trash. Answer my question above, then watch and see whether I will run from the questions you ask, rather than saying I will run. Millions of people are seeing this post. Let them all call me lair if I run. i.e only if you answer my condition of answering your questions.

My own small kweshun: Why did mohamed get involved in caravan raids(armed robbery) as a means of gaining wealth to finance his jihad. Couldn't Allah have provided a more decent source of wealth for him

Answers must include quotes from authentic islamic sources and not modern day spin doctors(al taquiya experts)
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

Your statement here shows the type of spirit dwelling inside you. I'm yet to come across a faithful muslims who is not ready to insult, abuse and even ready to kill. Honestly, if muslims are allowed into heaven they will bomb it if possible for them.

I don't blame you because your forefather, Ishmael was a wild man so says the Bible.

Answer questions put to you, you are asking if I want to know or argue. So if I don't want to argue I should accept whatever you say without questioning ? Are you to come explain to me alone or the readers generally? I know you have no answers, you are only pretending.

2 Likes

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2016
truthmans2012:

Your statement here shows the type of spirit dwelling inside you. I'm yet to come across a faithful muslims who is not ready to insult, abuse and even ready to kill. Honestly, if muslims are allowed into heaven they will bomb it if possible for them.

Answer questions put to you, you are asking if I want to know or argue. So if I don't want to argue I should accept whatever you say without questioning ? Are you to come explain to me alone or the readers generally? I know you have no answers, you are only pretending.

ok bye bye. To anyone reading visit this link

https://www.nairaland.com/3307953/questions-islam-need-frank-objective you will see my answers to Christian questions. Also the recent topic on front page on Christian eating Islam meat, you will see my responses. or check my profile page 4 all my post. Thank you. If you have any question am ready anytime anywhere.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

ok bye bye

grin grin grin

Bow out at last.

Your brothers know there are no answers to defend the lies in Islam and that is the reason they couldn't attempt the questions.

2 Likes

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by annunaki2(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

ok bye bye

Answer my own small kweshun oh!

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by analice107: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Brother I'll give you an advice, do not waste your time with truthman2012 LieManOfTheCentury, all what he posted as "questions Muslims avoid" has been dealt with so many times on this forum by the likes of Rilwayne001, Demmzy15, Udatso, farmerforlife, Empiree, and so many Muslims on this forum where he himself brought up the issue, so instead of wasting your time with him you can use that to do something beneficial....

#AnAdvice....
You lie so blatantly. My God...

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by analice107: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Just check all his topics on NL, and see what I'm saying...
Post the links where these questions have been answered. Liars will end up in hellfire.

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by analice107: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2016
nextprince:

Really? Thanks.
Please don't mind these people they are liars, just check their responses, this has always been their style. A question is asked they come in and insults the Op bragging they have answered.

If you think am lying, ask them to post the links where they answered these questions. u'll see them stoning insults

For once let an intelligent person come in and help with answers. If you have these answers pls help us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Q&A: The Minimum For Praying Qiyaamul Layl (night Prayer) / Sha'aban 1441AH: A Week Long Of Fasting / Lessons From Hadith 1 Of The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.