Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You (1537 Views)

Poll: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You

The fact that she did that for me will make me love her more and possible marry her: 100% (8 votes)
I dont care about that.. I cant consider marrying her: 0% (0 votes)
Dont know yet: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by metodman(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2009
I once posted this but mistakenly on the Joke Section,

I was just wondering if we as men can marry or even consider marrying a lady who once or more than once aborted for us just to satisfy us.

Will you respect her for respecting you, i mean dancing to your tune?

Will you love her more?

How will you see her?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by sylve11: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2009
so u know road to romance section b4 u go open am up for joke section angry cool
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by debest1(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2009
the fact that she was willing to risk her life for me is proof enough that she indeed cares, ill rush her to the altar kia kia

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by PRETTYBOY2(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2009
as far as Im concerned if u guys aint in love,u dont hav 2 force ursef 2 marry her BUT ud need 2 b there 4 her weneva she's in need of a shoulder BUT also,if she's ur girlfriend & u say u dont wanna marry her reason being dat : she's done an abortion b4.dat'd b so damn SELFISH! afterall she dint get herself pregnant abi?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by jaybee3(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2009
This trash should have remained in the jokes section.
A woman risked her life for something that was done by both of you and your useless self is contemplating marrying her.
Men i wish i have a koboko to flog sense into your head.
rubbish grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by julianH(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2009
metodman:

I was just wondering if we as men can marry or even consider marrying a lady who once or more than once aborted for us just to satisfy us.

Will you love her more?

How will you see her?

Would you have preferred marrying a lady that aborted for someone else?

And what makes you think that she aborted to satisfy you?
I can see that you know so very little about the women folks! NAIVETY!
IF SHE DID NOT WANT TO ABORT THE PREGNANCY, NOTHING YOU SAID WOULD HAVE (EVER) MADE HER DO THAT!

Now that we understand each other, let us continue.

Your decision to marry this girl should be based on these facts:

-     Enjoying her company
-     Love
-     Home making
-     Her resourcefulness
-     Attitude tom children
-     Ability to run your home well while you are away

The list ios endless and is not chronicled in the order of importance.

Your decision should not be based on just because she terminated a pregnancy at your insistence; she might not have wanted to keeop it anyway (how many single girls would do do that?)
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2009
I think she worth marrying.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by justwise(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2009
metodman:

Will you love her more?

How will you see her?

Yes
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by FELIX30(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2009
[quote][/quote]from Jay bee
A woman risked her life for something that was done by both of you and your useless self is contemplating marrying her.
Men i wish i have a koboko to flog sense into your head.
rubbish   

True talk my brother. He deserves some lashes
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by PAININASS: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2009
I just can't say YES! it depends,some ladies no fine,that men just used as C*um RAG,maybe you are only attracted to her breast,hipps,but she looks hurrible,even if she aborted 10 times i don't care,but if she is cute then no problem i will love her more,
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by iykedare(m): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2009
@POSTER,
WHY SHLD I?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by metodman(m): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2009
Its not me in anyway, i am happily married with a kid, i read something that made me feel like i will see what nairalanders will say
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by whitesturd(f): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2009
Julian H,U are too wise.the fact that a guy got a girl pregnant does not mean that he should marry her.what if the girl had aborted for several other guys.of course some ladies would not even want to have the baby yet so its not like the guy is doing them a favour by allowing them abort the pregnancy.even there are some instances where the guy would not opt for abortion and the girl would insist on aborting it.for a girl to go 2ru an abortion knowing fully well the risk involved in it and that she is putting her life in a risk shows that she is strong enough to face the consequences since the guy did not perform the operation himself or forced her to do it,then she should bear the burden.she could as well decide to keep the baby even if the guy doesnt want the baby.so would u rather marry a devil who has aborted for u b4 out of pity or marry someone u realy love?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by GEW: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2009
wbb
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by metodman(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2009
I only showed his pic cos someone pple were thinking its me,

Thats my Opemipo Oratilwe Sanyaolu
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by whitesturd(f): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2009
metodman.wow ur baby is so cute.i know that such instances do occur but even at tha 4 a girl 2 go 2ru an abortion,she is putting herself in a risk.there shouldnt be sentiments.wot if she dies in the process,will the guy marry her dead body?out of pity?of coure not.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2009
julian_H:

Would you have preferred marrying a lady that aborted for someone else?

And what makes you think that she aborted to satisfy you?
I can see that you know so very little about the women folks! NAIVETY!
IF SHE DID NOT WANT TO ABORT THE PREGNANCY, NOTHING YOU SAID WOULD HAVE (EVER) MADE HER DO THAT!
Now that we understand each other, let us continue.

Your decision to marry this girl should be based on these facts:

- Enjoying her company
- Love
- Home making
- Her resourcefulness
- Attitude tom children
- Ability to run your home well while you are away

The list ios endless and is not chronicled in the order of importance.

Your decision should not be based on just because she terminated a pregnancy at your insistence; she might not have wanted to keeop it anyway (how many single girls would do do that?)

That's not necessarily true!
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by metodman(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2009
Thanks so much

I only showed his pic cos some pple were thinking its me,

Thats my Opemipo Oratilwe Sanyaolu
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by sweetcoint(f): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2009
sofeco:

I think she worth marrying.
your right, u deserve a*****************************
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by metodman(m): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2009
deserve wat?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2009
Abortion wouldn't be a matter if you love her. undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by metodman(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2009
Yea but thats your own view, It might look somehow to some Nigerian men, including myself
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by sweetcoint(f): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2009
to u i guess
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by metodman(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2009
@ SweetCoint

Can u abort for someone u love?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by TOPE20001(f): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2009
metodman:

Will you love her more?

How will you see her?

No normal person shud be asking that questions undecided . , a woman just risked her life for both of u. and u r asking questions? shocked undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by 190: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2009
Cheii

Im in soup ohh~~
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2009
abortion isn't a criterion for marriage. . . doing that would be 'out off pity' wink
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by julianH(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2009
I do not know who you and it (really) does not make any difference!

If you are down with this girl, go on and marry her - PERIOD!

In the affairs of marriage, public opinion my friend does not matter;
because we all know the kind of people we are attracted to and things that makes us happy and fullfilled.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You by MissyB1(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2009
It is insensate to Marry a Girl Just because she once aborted
Your 'baby' and t's even more Foolish and a penal offence Not to marry her
simply because she once did it.

(1) (Reply)

Can Two Sisters Marry Two First Cousins? / Plz Help,this Issue Bothers Me Alot. / Is It A Sin If One Refuse To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.