Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (69012 Views)

Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) / Robert Mugabe Has Died After Being Rushed To Singapore / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by kinibigdeal(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
I dont read Garbages written by Obama led media. That same Obama's google should have told you more about Mugabe and western countries. He as no reasons to travel to any Gayish western countries
manny4life:

And he has fallen countless times, Google is your friend.

Also, Mugabe hasn't traveled 1/3 as Clinton has in several decades, even when he does, it's either he's sleeping or falling.

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Babysho(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Such a sexist comment.

First off,she's human and for someone her age who has had a very busy schedule for a year and a half now,she's bound to get weary and tired.She's running for the toughest job in the world,she isn't required to become a robot to get it.

Her doctor confirmed she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday,but here she still pulled strong for two days to pay her respects to victims and families of 9/11,last time I had that,I didn't get out of bed for a week even with antibiotics and other medications,I just couldn't,I felt too weak and especially lazy to want to do anything.That's the kind of President and Commander in Chief we want,one who pulls strong no matter the situation.

On her worst day,Secretary Clinton is a hundred times better than Trump will ever be to serve as President and Commander in chief of the United States of America.

Mind I add,Presidents fall sick all the time,White House just won't report it.George W Bush fainted in the White House after choking on his pretzel.FDR was elected in wheelchairs with polio,the list goes on.

The fact that you would question her abilities to serve as President when faced with health situation that could happen to anyone goes to show how pathetic your thoughts are.

No,Donald Trump will never be our President.

Keep Calm and watch Hilary Clinton get higher votes come Tuesday, November 8.
She has got triple the funding of McDonald Dump.

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
Now I see why Fox news is constantly lambasted as a lying Republican mouth piece.

Shame on whoever pushed this rubbish to fp.

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by engrchykae(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Hello!!!Where the f*ck did you read this lie

Slow down with the blatant lie please.
Clinton and Susan Rice have always taken part in every American evil from the killing of MKO Abiola to Muamar Gaddaffi.
Americans stage managed 9/11 as a good reason to invade Afghanistan and Iraq in their futile search for their creation(Osama bin Laden) while their real mission is to overthrow Saddam and instal puppets and control Iraq's resources(crude oil)
Hillary was a key figure in all these dance of shame.

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by kinibigdeal(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
Same thing i was told by Obama. Like it or not, Mugabe and late Gadaffi remains your coloured Hero
wristbangle:

Useless claim. How many country has mugabe visited? The old "gagoo" has turned tyrant hence making life difficult for Zimbabwe citizens. He can't even handle 1 percent of hillary portfolio let alone 10 percent.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
USA s in dsame situation Nigeria was in 2015, so confused because u would not knw who to vote for. Do u vote for a political neophyte lik Trump or a corrupt diplomat lik Hilary.
This was lik voting for a neophyte lik Buhari or a corrupt officer lik Jonathan
My instinct tells me dat lik Buhari, Trump will triumph, also lik Buhari USA economy will suffer under Trump!!!

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Blessingnice(m): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by datigbogirl: 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
She's overheated from wearing her Kevlar to Ground Zero.She did stumble before getting into her van,but she's fine and in good condition evidenced from leaving her daughters apartment a few hours later.

Afonjas!
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by oluwasegun007(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pls America.....don't make the mistake Nigeria made.... grin grin grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Ebenezerk2: 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
When she is declared as the next President of USA, you should come and overthrow her, okay
kaorama:
I think Trump is destined to win the elections. Have been saying this over and over. Hemay not be a good candidate politically speaking, but I feel it is time America is paid in her own coins. And for the last time time let the fake prophets in Nigeria be silenced. Clinton will never rule America. She is too a fake person and over-ambitious.

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Adminisher: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wingback:
Hilary Clinton for Prison 2016===FVCK THE DEMOCRATS.

THEY AINT DONE SHIT_ FOR BLACK PEOPLE EXCEPT TIE US DOWN With free food stamps to keep voting them and TAX US Upper class to pay for the poor.

My only drawback is Trump being the republican candidate but I am definitely voting for him.

The Republicans must win...And Hilary is sick, we don't want a sick Bìtch in the oval office. She can't even keep her Man's dick_ faithful, how she gon rule?

So why is Trump not making the most of it?
I will tell you why. Because he knows any "feem" from him on this issue, is public poll rating will just crash.
They have warned him seriously, the public is putting up with his antics because they are angry at professional politicians but if he crosses the limits of decency they will give him the most disgraceful jumper of votes in history

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by kinibigdeal(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Who look more healthy between the two? Hilary is a known drug addict, i dont need to start digging that out. The name of Trump is giving the whole Democrat pneumonia.....
Lucasbalo:
Yes Mugabe is in his 90s. God is a miraculous God. Some people live to be 100 years old like my Grandmother and some people die in their 20s and 30s. Your Idol Trump has a history of dementia in his family through his Grandfather and Father Fred. We had a president Reagan who died of Dementia and it was showing through his second term in mid 80s. So what's your point?. Do you think the morbidly obese Tramp with his big stomach and double chin is in best of health ?. The average life span in Africa unfortunately is 52. My point is people get sick and fortunately for Hillary, she's got the best medical care in the world.

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Decryptor(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
SAI TRUMP! cool
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by melodyogonna(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
GossipHeart:
Tell this to high school kids.

Why are people so ignorant ??
The other time was a meme of Obama's daughter smoking an imaginary weed, that also was a photoshopped meme

If you don't know or have experienced how hot it is summer, you will know how hard it is to run around all day campaigning
And that GMC vehicle wasn't an ambulance

Trump supporters are just airheads, he's loosing real hard
I was there and she didn't collapse
talking of hotness?
have you ever been in nigeria?
the wife of former president of nigeria champaigned on almost(if not) the whole 34 states of nigeria without collapsing,
the present incompetent president of nigeria who is far more older than her din't collapse self_ _ -- ` * _ _trump must win!

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by melodyogonna(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
GossipHeart:
Tell this to high school kids.

Why are people so ignorant ??
The other time was a meme of Obama's daughter smoking an imaginary weed, that also was a photoshopped meme

If you don't know or have experienced how hot it is summer, you will know how hard it is to run around all day campaigning
And that GMC vehicle wasn't an ambulance

Trump supporters are just airheads, he's loosing real hard
I was there and she didn't collapse
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by manny4life(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
MICHEALADEX:

See what you don't know is more that which you know

America is not fighting corruption like Nigeria neither are they fighting internal terrorism

American issues are purely more of foreign policy that will keep them about the countries like China north Korea and handful of others...america needs a radical president like bush and not the Clinton or the Obama...wake up and be constructive.

Am waiting for you

You're right about what I don't know is more than what I know; however, I do know about one thing: the devil I know is better than the angel I don't know.

America makes it seem like terror is the center point for it's greatness or rather, Trump makes it seem that way. The truth is that, America's war on terror is not as great as other issues plaguing it. It's one thing that America is striving to be the world police (by fire and thunder) and it's another thing that these are clearly their issues and it directly affects them. America's issues are NOT more of foreign policies, thanks to the media for hyping it like it seem, America's main issues are purely domestic.

Education:

If America spent money on education, her people will be advanced. Wonder where STEM is heading to? Take a statistic of people holding STEM jobs in America? Where do you think most of these jobs are heading?

How can you be great again when more than 50% of elementary school students fail math and reading exercises? How do you think they will succeed?

How do you plan on being great when millions of students graduating out of college have a minimum of $20k in student loan debt ballooning at more than 4% annual interest rate?

How do you plan on being great when the educational system have suffered collapse: budget cuts, disenfranchising a certain group of people in state/federal grants, etc.

Security & Violence:

We talk so much about foreign policy in terms of security, but domestically, racism, police brutality, racial profiling and violence and much more far exceeds the death toll suffered by international war on terror.

How do you want to make America great again when a certain group of people are cherry picked for violence

How do you want to make America great again where hate and racist comments seem to thrive, among other vile things, it's celebrated.

How do you want to make America great again when freedom of worship, speech and to vote (thanks to a recent SCOTUS decision back in 2013) is being threatened?

I don't want to derail this thread, but I can go as far as into our judicial system, legislature and it's corrupt activities, the economy, and many more aspects. America's economy bordering on things like foreign trade, fiscal policies, job growth & unemployment, taxes, immigration, wages, poverty, etc has been the center of debate in Congress for the past few years or so, and you think foreign policy is America's problem.

So if you honestly believe foreign policy is America's biggest problems, it's either you don't live in the U.S. OR you simply are not too familiar with America's real problem. I am NOT undermining the threats from foreign sources, but you won't be successful in a foreign fight if your own house isn't kept in order. Yes, America needs a radical president but NOT at the expense of more serious issues. As a president, there's a limit to how much you can involve the U.S. in a foreign conflict, so again, foreign policy as important as it is, is the not a top three item on America's list.

Like I've said before, what will bring America down to it's very knees are not foreign nations like North Korea, China or Russia but it's own people. The signs are everywhere, the American people have had enough of it's leaders.

I forgot, were you in the U.S. back in 2013 when the govt shutdown for 20 days due to Congress NOT passing the budget? Please go and read the ripple effect of such action and what it's still causing 3 years later. When you have someone like Trump saying he would allow the U.S. default on their loans so that he can renegotiate the terms, considering the huge economic loss and financial damage, does that sound like someone who has any clue on American economy? That 20 days shutdown was a greater threat than Russia and China put together.

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by distilledwalex(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Onopa:
The thought that 20% of donations to her campaign came from the people directly responsible for 9-11 haunted Hillary today. The sick wicked witch nearly collapsed! Go Trump!

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Apparently it's pneumonia which is pretty serious, this could could hurt her pretty bad in the elections. The right are having a field day with this and it might just be what puts Trump over the top. Not a fan of her but there quite literally isn't much else to choose from, not voting for Hillary will be a proxy vote for Trump and that guy needs to be kept OUT lol

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by linearity: 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Afonjas:

After relaxing on one of those pillars she couldn't walk again and was falling before her aids carried her into that van,

The woman is really sick

But, she was not rushed into an ambulance, that is her campaign vehicle, plus sick people especially in her caliber are taken straight to the hospital, but she went to her daughter's house in Manhattan, relaxed and emerged few hours later unaided, smiling and speaking and waving to the press.

Which gives credit to his campaign statement that she was overheated plus she was battling pneumonia.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by manny4life(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
kinibigdeal:
I dont read Garbages written by Obama led media. That same Obama's google should have told you more about Mugabe and western countries. He as no reasons to travel to any Gayish western countries

Lmao... So Google is the writer/publisher of these articles? Even when other western countries are "gayish", so are Asians, African countries as well? I swear you Trump supporters, like Trump, yall think out of your arseeee...

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by seunoni34(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
deyemie:
All this ones shouting 'trump trump' here don't know anything. When the average reasonable American is lambasting the man, ur giving him worthless support. I think what you people deserve is a man like that to lead ur country. Stop staying on the surface, dig deep to know the two candidates!
You obviously don't know Hilary Clinton!
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by manny4life(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
CFCman:

Don't you know that he has "a very good brain" and "knows more about ISIS than the Generals?
Relax, he will rely on very smart people to make America great again. cheesy

Like seriously, these people are annoying angry angry angry
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by sammyj: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
My guy you are dam right and was this not the reason she resigned as Obama's secretary of state in the first place shocked
Afonjas:

After relaxing on one of those pillars she couldn't walk again and was falling before her aids carried her into that van,

The woman is really sick
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by GMbuharii: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Afonjas:
That woman is sick and Afonjas are pushing her the way they pushed Buhari

Vote for Trump
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by kally90(f): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Why all the fuse? Even Buhari once had his on share while on campaign ground.

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Inova(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wingback:
Hilary Clinton for Prison 2016===FVCK THE DEMOCRATS.

THEY AINT DONE SHIT_ FOR BLACK PEOPLE EXCEPT TIE US DOWN With free food stamps to keep voting them and TAX US Upper class to pay for the poor.

My only drawback is Trump being the republican candidate but I am definitely voting for him.

The Republicans must win...And Hilary is sick, we don't want a sick Bìtch in the oval office. She can't even keep her Man's dick_ faithful, how she gon rule?
See this illigal alien forming american. Who are you voting for? Better come back to reality. Taking advantage of the anonymity on Nairaland to form American. Is it because we dont know who you are? With your statement ita obvious you're an Igbo man. Always loose with words

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by kinibigdeal(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Do you want me to enlighten you about Mugabe? I can take the painstaking pill to do that
manny4life:

Lmao... So Google is the writer/publisher of these articles? Even when other western countries are "gayish", so are Asians, African countries as well? I swear you Trump supporters, like Trump, yall think out of your arseeee...
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by manny4life(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Do you want me to enlighten you about Mugabe? I can take the painstaking pill to do that

What part do you want to enlighten me on ? That he's slept a few times in public meetings or that he has fallen? Which of them?

You're more than welcome to pick either or both to enlighten me on; I don't have a problem with it. grin grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by drstone1: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
Afonjas:
That woman is sick and Afonjas are pushing her the way they pushed Buhari

Vote for Trump

Well said. That's how John Kerry broke his leg the other time he visited Nigeria.

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by KanwuliaExtra: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Go TRUMP!
Goooooooooooo!!!! grin
The hand writing is on the AMBULANCE!!!! cheesy
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by beebwai: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lucasbalo:
She wasn't rushed into any ambulance . She was overheated and walked to her campaign van with her aides and then drive to her daughter's house nearby. How do I know, I was watching it live.
That's fox doing their thing.

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by poyet(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
If na for naija, dem for dey accuse opposition for charming her and trying to kill her so that she no go participate for the forthcoming election!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) / Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces / Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58