Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Smuggling Of Rice Through Our Borders - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Smuggling Of Rice Through Our Borders (698 Views)

Nigerians Smuggling Bags Of Rice From Niger Republic With Motorcycles (Photos) / Customs Discovers New Method Of Smuggling Foreign Rice (Photos) / Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smuggling Of Rice Through Our Borders by Beboy23(m): 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
I am feed up with all this government policy, imaging stopping importation of rice, and still they are still smuggling in rice from different country, making the smugglers more richer and making the customs more corrupt, i took this pic myself, am very disappointed with this government

Re: Smuggling Of Rice Through Our Borders by Pangea: 2:48am On Sep 12, 2016
Government policies is making the alternative market richer
Ask the smugglers
Ask the Mallam operating bureau de change
Re: Smuggling Of Rice Through Our Borders by Blue3k(m): 2:58am On Sep 12, 2016
I'm surprised they weren't caught. It very conspicuous.
Re: Smuggling Of Rice Through Our Borders by sultaan(m): 5:10am On Sep 12, 2016
Explain how the 15 bags of rice in each car destroying the Nigerian economy?

That looks more like the rice you buy to store and give some out to family members.

@400:1 how profitable is 15 bags.

You need to start looking at the bigger picture the trailer loads brought in for election.

You better go buy some rice for yourself now ot might be the largest quantity of rice you see for a while
Re: Smuggling Of Rice Through Our Borders by Beboy23(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
multiply 15 bags with 100 car, do the calculation

(1) (Reply)

See What Happen To A Thief Caught With A Nokia Torchlight Phone (photos) / Heartbreaking Photos Of A Father Cradling His Dead 5-month-old Killed In Crash A / Uniabuja Student Shot By Suspected Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.