Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking (2964 Views)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by ibibiofirstlady(f): 3:01am On Sep 12, 2016
What do you think? (Copied From Palmchat)

Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by kimacent(m): 3:11am On Sep 12, 2016
She's so endOwed.
ThankGod for her

Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by sathel(m): 4:59am On Sep 12, 2016
What is this.... undecided...make over And an ass full of meat....am tired of seeing this

1 Like

Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 12, 2016
So I should cry abi?

Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 12, 2016
I'm so proud of the young man who posted some random woman's picture on his Facebook wall ta talk about her booty......
•••••
....He has accomplished much and is the shining example of success we should all strive 2 become smiley

2 Likes

Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm so proud of the young guy who posted some random woman's picture on his Facebook wall ta talk about her booty......
•••••
....He has accomplished much and is a shining example of success we should all strive 2 be smiley

When I grow up I want to be just like him cool

2 Likes

Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 12, 2016
Wingback:

When I grow up I want to be just like him cool
why young man,yer almost there smiley keep goin'.
Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
why young man,yer almost there smiley keep goin'.

Gracias Senorita
Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 12, 2016
Wingback:

Gracias Senorita
De nada,papi wink

1 Like

Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by slimthugchimee(m): 5:56am On Sep 12, 2016
hows that my buisness
Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by firstking01(m): 6:07am On Sep 12, 2016
Wobbish_
Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 12, 2016
Yaaay! Nice ass
*continues reading*
Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2016
Babzilla:
Yaaay! Nice ass
*continues reading*
hi. You upset with me?
Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
hi. You upset with me?
Nah why?
Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Babzilla:

Nah why?
Males grin always hidin' when somethin' Is wrong.
Well, except my 1st boyfriend..... Fulla drama
••••••
That's off topic though.
You don't disturb my life anymore angry you love 2 do that,somethin's wrong.
Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by Abso1uteZero(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
I Would Hit That!
Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by pippimp(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
••••••
That's off topic though.

Babzilla. And you say she's not your Bae. You guys had better wake up and smell the coffee. Or get a room. Whichever comes first. cool
Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
••••••
That's off topic though.
you are entitled to your opinions about males no one cares puffy
There is nothing wrong or anything to hide here
You said to stop disturbing you and I did. Simple
Whays wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
pippimp:

Babzilla. And you say she's not your Bae. You guys had better wake up and smell the coffee. Or get a room. Whichever comes first. cool

Oga mi. I knew you would torment me ...come say something along those lines

Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by pippimp(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Babzilla:

Oga mi. I knew you would torment me ...come say something along those lines

Lol....
Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
pippimp:

Lol....

You are enjoying this grin
Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by pippimp(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
Babzilla:

You are enjoying this grin

kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki. Wouldn't you? But seriously. The Bae don see talent and is trying to sign you to her record label. I told you, you don't think like the rest of them. Thought i was joking huh?
Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
Babzilla:

you are entitled to your opinions about males no one cares puffy
There is nothing wrong or anything to hide here
You said to stop disturbing you and I did. Simple
Whays wrong with that?
pippimp:

No,I'm not wanting 2 be anybody's "bae", I just don't want any discord. That's all.
Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by pippimp(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

No,I'm not wanting 2 be anybody's "bae", I just don't want any discord. That's all.

Babzilla. Come help me out. What did she say? I'm tired of squinting.
Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

and Im saying there is no discord bye
Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
pippimp:

grin grin grin
She said (No,I'm not wanting 2 be anybody's "bae", I just don't want any discord. That's all.)

1 Like

Re: She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
pippimp:

angry grin
Babzilla:

and Im saying there is no discord bye
•••••
Alright.

(1) (Reply)

She Curses Alot / Warning Signs That Your VIRGINA Is Unhealthy_photos / My Little Sister And Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.