Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (72340 Views)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response / SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Analee(f): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
i reli want to join ds,plsooo who wil borrow me moni
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by nairacash1: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nychillax:

No,borrow money?? Never!!!!

I will invest with my money after I confirm it is true business.

In '94 your friend told you not to invest in Amazon.
In 1998 they said PayPal was a scam.
In 2009 they told you Bitcoin was a scam.
Are you still friends with those persons?
Need a step by step do it yourself pictorial registration guide and tips
email bizokoro@gmail.com
This is 2016 I am your friend and
I'm telling you to invest and get connected with MMM NIGERIA where you get 30% of any amount invested monthly.
Nigeria is officially in a recession..Bag of rice now N22,000,measure of garri N500
Exchange rate is N430 to a $1. Bank interest rate is 33%. Minimum wage is still N18,000. Fuel price is N145 and above. Kerosene sells at N230 and more.
email bizokoro@gmail.com
Jobs are being lost in thousands and salaries are being slashed.
Your uncle that promised you a job is not even sure of his own... Thousands of graduates are passing out yet no job?
Refuse to be a stay-at-home graduate. Subscribe to financial independence... It is not late to start now.
email bizokoro@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Analee(f): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
I reli want to join ds,plsooo who wil borrow me moni
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Hotguy27: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
stchinedu:

O boy...enlighten me. I get serious interest o.

Just go to their Nigeria website and register. You can start with small amount if you have doubt.
MMM will last long in Nigeria because it does not have a single account for payments and participants do not care whether it is a scam or not - in fact, do I say that the participants are aware that it will collapse one day but are adamantly investing there? Funny enough such scheme thrive in a condition where investors are adamant and large in population.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by firstolalekan(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
goldedprince:
I HAVE BEEN DOING MMM FOR 6 YEARS NOW EVEN BEFORE NIGERIANS STARTED IT.
Its a scam, but before they scam you, some lucky ones gain from it.
Its the easiest way to make cash. Just be smart.
Mmm always gain in the long run
You're a LIAR!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by peeparty(m): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
olamik123:
Government and SEC deprived you of diving into the wealth from bitcoin, is that fair?
Banks will be like, your money is safe with us, and my question is, is our money really safe? They use our money (because without u and I, nothing like bank) to give loans to companies and make huge interest, if they are giving me 5% monthly, i won’t be shouting instead they charge me for using my money for business. Billing you unnecessary charges and the worse part of it is that you can’t talk, even if you do, who will hear you? Bank will send you a credit alert or interest alert of #0.50k and charge #4 for the sms. And you said that one is not a legalized scam (you are wicked).
Politicians will be like vote for us, when you vote for us, we will do this do that. Your vote counts. Liars, the worst scams ever seen are the politicians, deceivers. The less privilege are the ones languishing in poverty but you are there living in luxuries, you denied us from going to the best schools because of the high fees but your children are in the best school outside the country. And you think you are not a scam? You are deceiving yourself.
School will be like read your book and make sure you pass very well so that you can get a good job, where is the job? 6Years in primary, 6yrs secondary school that is if you didn’t repeat any class then 4 yrs in tertiary institution as the case may be plus another 1yr of youth service and after all these years no job to be found and you said that is not a scam?
You subscribe to DSTV, after you might have paid your NEPA bill of which you only get light in the middle of the night around 1am -5am, tell me who want to use the light? And DSTV management could not even pause the operation for you since you are not using the service, that is non of their business and at the end of the month, NEPA will still come with an estimated bill of which you can’t shout, if you do, they will cut your wire and assume you did nothing to it for a month, you still pay for that month despite you didn’t use light and when you want to reconnect, you will pay reconnection fee. is that not a scam?
If I should continue disclosing all their scams, facebook won’t be enough to accommodate it.
We have been in this slavery long enough, we can’t take it any more. It is obvious they do not want the average man to live the better life that we suppose to.
MMM has come to stay and not SEC nor Government can stop it
They said MMM is a scam, yes we know
is a ponzi scheme, yes we are aware of that
is a fraud, yeeeessss we know about that also
Ah, the founder is a thief, yes we read about that, we even read that he was jailed, and so what?
MMM is too risky (Abeg shut up that dirty mouth)
I’ve been taking risk since i was born, living in Nigeria (where there is no security, if its not boko haram today, it will be fulani herdsmen or some stupid avengers and their kinsmen kidnappers etc) is the greatest risk one can take and if i have been living in it for more than 40yrs with the risk attached, i tell you the truth, i can overcome any risk.
We are risk takers
We are scammers
We are ponzians
We are Mavrodian
We are MMM

Well said bro. #We are mavrodian.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by scholag(f): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nychillax:

No,borrow money?? Never!!!!

I will invest with my money after I confirm it is true business.

call me make I register you joor. make extra cash with your extra money. nothing is risk free in life but this MMM risk is reasonable.
call let me explain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by scholag(f): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
stchinedu:

09050387374, just call and get registered for free. you deserve the reasonable risk money making experience.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by passyhansome(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
olamik123:
Government and SEC deprived you of diving into the wealth from bitcoin, is that fair?
Banks will be like, your money is safe with us, and my question is, is our money really safe? They use our money (because without u and I, nothing like bank) to give loans to companies and make huge interest, if they are giving me 5% monthly, i won’t be shouting instead they charge me for using my money for business. Billing you unnecessary charges and the worse part of it is that you can’t talk, even if you do, who will hear you? Bank will send you a credit alert or interest alert of #0.50k and charge #4 for the sms. And you said that one is not a legalized scam (you are wicked).
Politicians will be like vote for us, when you vote for us, we will do this do that. Your vote counts. Liars, the worst scams ever seen are the politicians, deceivers. The less privilege are the ones languishing in poverty but you are there living in luxuries, you denied us from going to the best schools because of the high fees but your children are in the best school outside the country. And you think you are not a scam? You are deceiving yourself.
School will be like read your book and make sure you pass very well so that you can get a good job, where is the job? 6Years in primary, 6yrs secondary school that is if you didn’t repeat any class then 4 yrs in tertiary institution as the case may be plus another 1yr of youth service and after all these years no job to be found and you said that is not a scam?
You subscribe to DSTV, after you might have paid your NEPA bill of which you only get light in the middle of the night around 1am -5am, tell me who want to use the light? And DSTV management could not even pause the operation for you since you are not using the service, that is non of their business and at the end of the month, NEPA will still come with an estimated bill of which you can’t shout, if you do, they will cut your wire and assume you did nothing to it for a month, you still pay for that month despite you didn’t use light and when you want to reconnect, you will pay reconnection fee. is that not a scam?
If I should continue disclosing all their scams, facebook won’t be enough to accommodate it.
We have been in this slavery long enough, we can’t take it any more. It is obvious they do not want the average man to live the better life that we suppose to.
Ah, the founder is a thief, yes we read about that, we even read that he was jailed, and so what?
I’ve been taking risk since i was born, living in Nigeria (where there is no security, if its not boko haram today, it will be fulani herdsmen or some stupid avengers and their kinsmen kidnappers etc) is the greatest risk one can take and if i have been living in it for more than 40yrs with the risk attached, i tell you the truth, i can overcome any risk.
We are risk takers
We are scammers
We are ponzians
We are Mavrodian
We are MMM

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by peeparty(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
pheyimen:
Patiently waiting 2 b merge. All SeC wnt epp, dey wnt allow who go epp epp. Smh

Don't worry bro you will be merged.. your money is still with you right??
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by mekybabe1: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
True talk bro. I am a die hard MMM member.
olamik123:
We are risk takers
We are scammers
We are ponzians
We are Mavrodian
We are MMM
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
While many of you are getting unnecessarily agitated about this MMM stuff, people like us are getting paid in quantum. Just got additional 167K on my 500K last weekend.

I hope to contribute 2 million in the coming months. If it crashes, so be it. I've read and understood the caveat at the MMM website.

Imagine getting twice by FG salaries through MMM! Wonderful.

By the way, who fear don epp?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by antontech(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
mkoabiola:
But it all abt risk even though I was told abt d scheme

But can someone explain better bf I start
Wat is d minimum amt to start with
Hw do I start
Hw do I pay d cash

Life NA risk

Its very simple, after registration. All u do is to delare interest that you have a specific amount you can provide as help. It might take 2 to 3 weeks before your are matched with someone you will pay.
You will then copy the persons account details. Pay and snap the teller. You then upload the teller in your account. After you will text or call the person to let him/her know u hv paid and to confirm the payment through his/her account.
After confirmation, that money will be adding every Tuesday and Thursday until it reach 30%. You will now proceed to get help which will amount to your money, 30% interest and reg bonus if its your first time.
Another member that declared interest to pay will now be matched with you. The person will copy ur account, pay you and snap, upload the teller. You will now login and confirm receipt. Then write a letter of happiness. I hope i hv cleared u

For people interested to know more... Chat me on whatsapp 08069359037.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by passyhansome(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
THAT'S HOW WE ROLL MMM IS OVER REAL, JOIN US AND GET PAID.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
To register for MMM, call or WhatsApp me on 08063656955
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by abduolaye(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Is d scheme the same with #own your life campaign #?
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
pippimp:
Babzilla, what is this MMM thing they are talking about?

Its a ponzi scheme usual stuff offering returns n shìt
here is some info on how it all started till date.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by pheyimen: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
peeparty:

Don't worry bro you will be merged.. your money is still with you right??
b4 nko it is oo. I just pray dis programme stay 4 like 2yrs more so that i can b be able 2 use it 2 complete my sch program. U knw 100k in 30k pr mnth na sti sumtin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by peeparty(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2016

call me @08030848527 if your interested, will gladly guide you through.

*You: I'm broke.
*Me: Join MMM
•You: I'm always at work.
•You: I never see my kids.
•You: I hate my job.
•You: I have no retirement savings.
•You: I need to get paid while I sleep
•You: I need more friends.
•You: I want financial freedom.
•You: I want to lead a team and inspire.
•You: I want to change lives, helping others, help charities.
•You: I don't have money to join MMM
*Me: Then what you're doing isn't working... Join MMM.
Yes, it is not working because you are supposed to work for money until money works for you. If you can’t spare any, it means you will work for money until you die.
Think about it…
Are your excuses bigger than your dreams?
Are you going to let them pass you by because you don't have your spare money?
Nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could have changed your life 
Somewhere someone is looking for exactly what you have to offer, don't break the chain…
If you have the information that can make someone happy, share it. 
Join me & thank me later •°•°• GROW UR MONEY 30% PER MONTH with MMM + the attaching bonuses. All about PROVIDING & GETTING HELP within 30days.
★NO Buying
★No Selling
★No Product marketing 
★No fixed working time 
★No Central Money Box
★No Networking (unless u much interested in Referral bonuses) 
★No Panic, No fear... Patience is the key! 
#TOGETHER_WE_CHANGE_THE_WORLD_AT_LARGE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by ADEOLU1744: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
duruallwell25:
They will shut down the system due to reasons best known to them, maybe "technical or server error" and all those who have Provided Help (PH) for that month bear the brunt. Some may not live to tell the story (suicide action) grin

Keep dreaming. As if MMM has a central account where all PH go to.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by peeparty(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
pheyimen:
b4 nko it is oo. I just pray dis programme stay 4 like 2yrs more so that i can b be able 2 use it 2 complete my sch program. U knw 100k in 30k pr mnth na sti sumtin

Hopefully it does.just enjoy the moment.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by odamilola36(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
I don't know what they do with the monew that earns me 30% interest but whatever they're doing with it,as long as I'm getting paid.......mtcheew Bleep that shit should SEC EPP.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Hotguy27: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Babzilla:

Its a ponzi scheme usual stuff offering returns n shìt
here is some info on how it all started till date.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)

We all read this and we know. I was so skeptical at the beginning but I am now doing it with the profit I earned waiting for the day it will collapse. I trust mmm more than APC and all the Nigerian politicians. Lolz
But wait oooo! How did I get ito this? Choi! Bad economy is to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by ComrNino(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
stchinedu:

whatsapp me on 08132286377 for more guidance its real nt scam.....
I hav received my 390000k last week still investing more plus my $20
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hotguy27:

We all read this and we know. I was so skeptical at the beginning but I am now doing it with the profit I earned waiting for the day it will collapse. I trust mmm more than APC and all the Nigerian politicians. Lolz
But wait oooo! How did I get ito this? Choi! Bad economy is to blame.
1. I wasnt talking to you. the gentleman asked me a question.
2. I sure as hell is not asking you to stop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This? / Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.