Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Change Begins With Me: A Jingle Of Consolation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Begins With Me: A Jingle Of Consolation (485 Views)

19 Simple Ways To Show Change Begins With You As A Nigerian - LoftyCentre / Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Begins With Me: A Jingle Of Consolation by timibofa1: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2016
"Change begins with me"
This is only a consolatory statement which the APC wants 2 use as umbrella to hide under, having seen that they have failed as a party. Don't they know that Change is a process before promising Nigerian heaven and earth? These are jingles of failure. Another philosophy to colonize our minds because they know they have failed hence, they want to use this as an excuse to cover their shame. They want to hide under this music, so that in the end they will say Buhari failed because Nigerians refused to change.

(1) (Reply)

To Boost Job Creation, Fed. Ministry Offers Foreign Investors 3-year Tax Holiday / President Buhari's Plagiarized Speech In " Change Begins With Me " / If You Want To Do Good, Do Good, Not Bad Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.