Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' (40038 Views)

Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock / Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by aminulive: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice president, Yemi Osinbajo and their cabinet members were pictured spotting baseball hats inscribed with 'Change Begins with me' in support of the slogan today in Aso rock.

This is coming after a recent speech the president made urging Nigerians to follow the 'change' mantra.

http://politicsngr.com/president-buhari-vp-osinbajo-show-support-change-begins-slogan/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by maryjan8(f): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Good

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by PaulIdu: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Buhari and his band of losers are still insistent on fooling themselves.

150 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by KINGMAKER001(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
Old men who has nothing to offer...deceiving themselves! una for sew the clothes dey wear am everyday...

137 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by Vicadonis(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
How can Osibanjo be at the back.

And why celebrate something you stole in the first place... Pathetic

51 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by Hiploko(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
PaulIdu:
Buhari and his band of losers are still insistent on fooling theirselves
my dear... I tire o!!! See the problems of the Nigerian economy lined up serially

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by Hiploko(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
PaulIdu:
Buhari and his band of losers are still insistent on fooling theirselves
my dear... I tire o!!! See the problem of Nigeria's economy lined up serially

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by hazyfm1: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Who dash Osinbajo height?

19 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by ceeethru(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
See the men. old people's home...

17 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by ammyluv2002(f): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
hazyfm1:
grin grin grin grin
Who dash Osinbajo height?
Look at the last pic
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by kiowy(m): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
dead brains

9 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin grin grin The two have also Changed to GreenWhiteGreen grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Imagine agbada and face cap, is that the change? Is na this one count me out.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by utenwuson: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
old useless men!!!! How does ds useless cap give is food? u said u know how to solve naija problem that all u need is "change "of governance, now we voted ds old men to. change and all there could come up with is slogan that we ordinary citizens should change the country economy that it begins with us! If I know change begins with me while d he'll did I voted for ds ogogworo drinking burukutu daura man? no need 4 thunder to take instructions abeg! he should do d needful n strike all of these men....... we need our country back!!!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by Alonzoh(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Touts!.....! Chopping awa moni, oh lord help us

11 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by stitcheD(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Na Wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Imagine agbada, suit. And wrapper with face cap. , is that the change? If na this one count me out.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Awon ika ati oponu gbogbo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by steffans(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Fraudsters..

Copy copy!

Visionless Government!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by dermmy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
They are telling us we are on our own

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by chrisxxx(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
On the first pix was Osinbajo asked to step behind? Please look at the pix once more.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by colossus2: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
3rd pix be like say them dey laugh Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by mccoy47(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
Liars! angry

Just look at Osinbajo

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by emeka762001(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
the old fools

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by Babatindan: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
They should tell us how much it cost them to produce those caps.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by hotcakept2: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
How come they all have brown teeth like that Tinubu own giving Fashola a fake hug?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by XBLadez: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Criminals.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by Jay542(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Men Them cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' by soty(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Where is Amaechi?

is it that he doesn't believe in the change?

aminulive:
President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice president, Yemi Osinbajo and their cabinet members were pictured spotting baseball hats inscribed with 'Change Begins with me' in support of the slogan today in Aso rock.

This is coming after a recent speech the president made urging Nigerians to follow the 'change' mantra.

http://politicsngr.com/president-buhari-vp-osinbajo-show-support-change-begins-slogan/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu / Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday / Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.