Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Eid-kabeer Poem: From Collins To A Muslim Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eid-kabeer Poem: From Collins To A Muslim Girl (418 Views)

Muslim Girl Wearing Hijab Declares Herself The First Ever Nigerian P2rnstar / Another Muslim Girl Goes Viral After Passionately Doing The "One Corner Dance" / Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid-kabeer Poem: From Collins To A Muslim Girl by realglob(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
SUNANTA (THIS GIRL)

You have always been the Goro in my Akwori,
Everyday I watch our Aure in my unending dreams,
That even her elongated Hijab failed woefully in hiding her beauty beneath.

Anytime I watch her Lebe speak,
My heart leaps for joy, as John the Baptist did in the womb of Elizabeth when Maria visited.

Her glowing face and sleek lips reminds me of cupid stories and fantasies that now bemuse me.

How can I stop thinking of you Sunanta?
Ever since that day this Nyanrinya per excellence crossed my path,
In Adamawa ‘The Land of Beauty’ to be precise,

I rarely close my Ido now at night,
For her I fit to be an Arewa-Mafia,
To make sure I fight and defend what my heart holds dear.

Here she comes… Mun gode Allah.
@CollinsAdolf
Meet Collins Adolf Ozara, loves creativity and likes inking many dumb shit with his pen, also an unprofessional writer. Kindly follow him on I.G@ CollinsAdolf or Call/WhatsApp 08151238459
[img]http://www.futiweb.com/showimage?id=363[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Eid-kabeer Poem: From Collins To A Muslim Girl by abdulskulboy(m): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
nice one abok!
Re: Eid-kabeer Poem: From Collins To A Muslim Girl by realglob(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
Thanks
Re: Eid-kabeer Poem: From Collins To A Muslim Girl by Khd95(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Abo.ki girls are cute and charming oo jereygrin
Re: Eid-kabeer Poem: From Collins To A Muslim Girl by realglob(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Video Reply To This: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out By Gudbadgyal / Reasons Why You Must Not Make Her A Full Housewife / What's The Difference Between A Shameless Person And Honest Person ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.