Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

My Humble Advise To Buhari.. A Masterstoke Advice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Advise To Buhari.. A Masterstoke Advice (500 Views)

Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani / Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) / Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Humble Advise To Buhari.. A Masterstoke Advice by AtlanticBreeze: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
I (although considered a wailer) want to offer this humble and sincere advice to Buhari about the BBOG campaign. I have noticed the campaign leader Oby Ezekwesili have been running amok on the social media since the past two weeks and my findings reveal that she is desperate for appointment. It is not morally right for Buhari to reward Hadiza with appointment and abandon Mrs Ezekwesiri.
Oby Ezekwesili has increased her notice me campaign since the last 2 weeks and I predict it wont be long before she confesses to Nigeria that BBOG is a big fraud unless Buhari pacifies her. That is if the Buhari administration does not first own up that the #BBOG and Chibok saga is a fraud!
Yesterday, a Whatsapp message by Mrs Oby Ezekwesili castigating Buhari leaked online and was captured by most online mediums and the woman is now running from pillar to post trying to disclaim the message by attacking the platforms that published the story.
I think Oby Ezekwesili thinks like Hadiza, she too deserves a reward for the chibok scam, It is only right for Buhari to reward her with an appointment so we can have peace. Let no one be deceived by the antics of Mrs Ezekwesili, she's up to something.
https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/775283010870636544

Re: My Humble Advise To Buhari.. A Masterstoke Advice by agwom(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
hmmm
Re: My Humble Advise To Buhari.. A Masterstoke Advice by AtlanticBreeze: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
Oby Ezekwesili didnt only attack nairaland. She went after news platforms that leaked her attack on Buhari.. Lol..

Lalasticlala

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/775280384464609280

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Edo People Have Lost Confidence In Gov. Oshimohole- Wike / Election: Tension In Kogi As Supreme Court Delivers Judgement September 20th / Predict And Win: Who Will Win Edo State Governorship Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.