Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Choices - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (235765 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2016
Jayjezey:
ee don do you Solo..... abeg make you post this thing sharp sharp.. kudos bro, more sperm to ur pènis
Lol... Thanks bro...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2016
Chapter 7

I ate rice and kept hers in a warmer should she finally put away her pride, but after what I made her past through a while ago, she was surely gonna eat something. I took a shower and put my shorts back on before relaxing, watching series on TV. She woke up at some minutes past five, putting on one of my long-sleeves on her underwear. Her smooth legs were on display and the over-sized shirt was really cute on her. Her hair was all over the place and the manner in which she struggled to put one feet before another really made me laugh.

"What's so amusing in nearly killing someone?" She asked with a scowl on her face.

"The way you are always geared up, one would think that you are a nympho." I replied her with a grin on my face. She rolled her eyes after taking a seat beside me and then said,

"You need to learn how to make love to a woman, it's not just about bang, bang, bang. I could teach you if you want."

She replied, with a clear strain on her voice. Mehn! I nearly finished the girl sha.

"You talk sometimes like you are in your thirties or something. You are just twenty, how many guys could you have possibly been with? " I asked.

"Solomon, I am hungry." She said, ignoring my question.

I left her and served her the meal I had kept for her. She ate all of the meat before she tasted a grain of the rice, it was a habit my mum would have scolded her for.

"Hmm, I love the sauce, peppery and rich. Your mum is a great cook." She remarked as she ate the food with quite the pace.

"You are really hungry." I teased her.
She nodded before gulping down the whole of the glass of juice. She stood to get the plates to the kitchen but I stopped her.

"You are my guest, you don't get to do such things."
She left the plates and asked,

"Where is your bathroom, I need to shower." I directed to it while I headed for the kitchen to wash the dishes.

"Care to join me?" She screamed from the bathroom. Jesus! Why did she have to yell like that, my neighbors upstairs would have surely heard her.

I opened the door to the bathroom a little to reply her after hurriedly leaving the kitchen as I knew her to be someone who would force one to answer her. I knew she would scream again.

"I am fine. Do hurry up, it's some minutes to six already."

"And so what, come and join me joor." She replied, clearly excited by the rush of water on her. The manner in which she pronounced "joor" sounded very weird, probably due to her American accent.

"I am fine like I said earlier, just hurry up."

"You are so boring." She replied and I heard her jump and scream yet again. I was tempted to look at her beautiful body as the water poured down her skin like milk over cheese as I remembered our session in Ibadan. I decided against that and promptly returned to the kitchen.

She was still in the bathroom after I was through with the plates. I was in my room, cleaning every where and changing the sheets when I heard her scream again,

"A towel would do, Solomon."
Chai! This girl has killed me oh, the deeper life woman upstairs will surely have something to tell me or my mum once Maddy leaves. I preferred her talking with me, my mum would surely escalate things.

I opened the bathroom and threw my towel at her and returned angrily to my room.

"What was that, why did you throw the towel like that?" She asked, drying herself as soon as she stepped into the room. At least, she didn't scream this time.

"You do realize that I have neighbors, my apartment ain't a detached one neither is it sound proof. They still see me as a small boy and our quick-to- condemn neighbors will think I have joined the bad boys seeing that I am bringing a woman who seems to be enjoying the shower after just getting admitted." I explained.

"And what's your point?" She asked, clearly bored of my story.

"Keep your voice on the low." I replied.

She sighed and walk over to where her clothes were. She pulled down the towel, having backed me as she put on her bra. Her smooth, round butt was in view and I couldn't help myself, I stared at it while my rod grew in length at the sight.

"Why are you so quiet?" She asked as she bent a little to put on her underwear. Her new position only made things worse for me.

"Nothing, just lost in thought." I quickly replied, turning my eyes away.

"And what are you thinking of?" She asked, still backing me.
"I was just thinking of what you said concerning making love to a woman. You mean I have been fooling myself all this time we have been together that I was doing the right thing?" I answered her.
She laughed before she answered, turning to face me this time.

"Of course not, I can't remember the last time I experienced the sort of orgasm you brought me to today but still that wasn't love-making. Anyway, I will show what I actually mean next time. You could also do your homework before then." I nodded spreading the wet towel on my door.

She was on her trouser now, which was a bit of a struggle as the stuff kept getting stucked around her butt cheeks. She finally pulled it up which made the both of us laugh.

"You haven't answered my questions about the guys you have been with." I reminded her.

"That's a very rude question. You make it sound I am a w.hore. You really need to learn how to talk to a woman. Haven't you heard of the phrase;
Compliments are for women, questions are for men. You have a lot to learn from me." She said with a scowl. I sighed, everything was rude to her. I watched her as she applied her light make-up, to me she didn't one, her face was already beautiful the way it was.

I walked her back to her car parked outside, it was an Audi sport car she brought this time, black and intimidating. Mehn, this girl was balling. I finally saw the reason why she wore a leather pant.

"Another time?" She asked.

"Certainly, I will let you know when. Thanks for coming." I replied her, smiling.

She gave me a hug and for sure, eyes lingered in our direction throughout the duration of our little talk outside. We were just disengaging when I saw my neighbor upstairs heading towards the gate which means she wasn't around during Maddy's screaming spree. I was really happy for that. Maddy got into her car and sped off. I greeted my neighbor who eyed me strangely before she answered me. I offered to help with her goods but she declined but I insisted. I wanted to make sure she wasn't in when Maddy was screaming.

I followed her closely behind with nothing for my viewing pleasure. She was putting on their usual robe of loosed skirt and blouse too. I dropped the things at her door as she didn't want me inside her house for reasons known to her. She thanked me with a smile on her face and dismissed me. She didn't see anything, I was happy and jumped down the stairs, excited.

I arranged the house as it was already getting dark. My mum and sis will soon be here. I got into bed thinking of what has been happening lately in my life. I really enjoythe company of Maddy and her accents and manner of speaking. I also admire her meekness and simple perspective of life because if she were to be the average Nigerian girl with such resources at her disposal, she wouldn't even look my way but still I was sure I wasn't in love with her despite all this lovely attributes.

I couldn't find the reason why, yes, she was really attractive and intelligent but something was missing, something I couldn't point my hands to. She wants something from me and I feel that tiny voice whispering to me every time I think of her. But then, do I even know what love means? What is love exactly? I feel something close to that when I am with Francess. She on the other hand was proud and quite arrogant but from my little time with her, I know it's a defensive mechanism. To protect what, is what I am still trying to find out. She was one sweet girl too and very smart but not as experienced as Maddy. Her stubborn but innocent nature appealed to me greatly but that wasn't enough for me to ask her out.

I didn't want to fall in love because all I wanted was just to score points banging hot girls and not become stucked with one in the name of love. But I have discovered that to get them to be just a speed dial away from me, I will have to make them fall in love and live in the decision that I share the same feeling with them. In order to do accomplish something like that to intelligent creatures such as Francess and Maddy, I have to read up on quite some things, starting with how to make love to them. I have the gift of starting brilliant conversations and my charming usually starts from that. When I am ready to settle down, I will get a lady, hopefully one of them.

I slept off after taking that awful decision that has come to ruin me today. I woke up the next day and the regular routine of calls, sleep, study and food continued for the rest of the week. I added thorough research on females, their anatomy and several other things about them that hitherto I didn't know to that routine. But despite all my efforts, I knew Maddy would still be in the best position to lecture me on pleasing a woman. Tolu might have been able to ginger me into all of this but the teacher I prayed for came in the form of Madison. The lady who taught me all I have come to know and at the end, she hurt me far more than I could ever imagine.

. ... .. .. .... . .. ****************.................
.... . Sorry about yesterday guys, make una no vex. .. .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2016
Marshalrhino:
Still no word from francess
......... I already said we talked on phone, check the previous updates...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2016
prettyJoy22:
Hehehe Madison is a crazy girl... am loving her character smiley
Yup... she is quite crazy, you will get to see that in later updates...

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 10:48am On Oct 13, 2016
EbonyQueen001:
I am not ready to comment. Continue.
.....that's not fair.. Not fair at all...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Choices by Presh900(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2016
Oga this episode ain't enough na.

2 Likes

Re: Choices by VERTER(m): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Choices by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2016
following...

1 Like

Re: Choices by EbonyQueen001(f): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
solomonbrown64:

.....that's not fair.. Not fair at all...

Sorry my dear, I will soon make my observations known. Wonderful write up. Thumbs up
Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dah update was for yesterday, so, we are waiting for today's own

1 Like

Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hurklan:
Dah update was for yesterday, so, we are waiting for today's own
"Seconded" solomonbrown64 do something to this

1 Like

Re: Choices by NevetsIbot(m): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
Solomon, come here jare.... Update abeg

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Solomon, come here jare.... Update abeg

.... Sorry bro but I will update tomorrow... The update is really long and I am still typing..
.... Hurklan, yorhmienerd....

1 Like

Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 5:48am On Oct 14, 2016
solomonbrown64:

.... Sorry bro but I will update tomorrow... The update is really long and I am still typing..
I hope so

1 Like

Re: Choices by Kajiang02(m): 6:09am On Oct 14, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Do I lend a keyboard Solo?
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2016
Chapter 7 CONTD

I read a lot on the anatomy of females, especially the lower region of their bodies. I was restless and barely got enough sleep during this little research of mine. The drive and motivation to bang and score points and become the next Cassanova on Campus was burning so much in me.

Yes, I wanted to be Cassanova after reading his biography.

I was obsessed and even reduced my time reading my books to pursue this goal. Maddy called severally during that short period of about eight days that she wanted to visit but I refused to see her and gave several silly excuses just not to see her. I couldn't see her just yet, I wasn't ready. She would guide and teach me but I had to have the necessary tools to carry out my objectives.

I seldom called Francess throughout that period, I was after something and she couldn't help me at that point in time. She was kilometers if not hundreds of miles away.

I read on the most powerful organ in the human body to drive a woman nuts;to make even the most eloquent of them lose it when that particular part of the body is used maximally.

Of course we all know what I am talking, the baddos amongst us know this organ. It's that reddish, long, snake-like organ in the mouth. Of course it's the tongue.

Ever wonder why it's so difficult for lesbians to become straight, because if they work around a beautiful wet, oiled, hole with their tongue. Phew, I believe I can't vividly described the satisfaction gotten from the tender touch of that organ enough.

Interchanging between the lips and the tongue around sensitive areas in the female body; from the nape of the neck to the araeloe of the lumps on the chest to the sweet, beautiful holes beneath the lower back brings immense, untold pleasures to the female folks.

Yeah, I know some of us hate the sound of that. Like yuck, the other hole, like the other hole at the back. Lord! That's disgusting. Yes, true, on a dirty butt, true. But on a neat body and a willful owner, the reaction is mind blowing.

Alright, of course, I learnt about two various positions and the manner in which my stick could be used to make a grown woman, scream for her Daddy, yeah I have been there and it's something I am saving for later. The clit is also very important and of course, I have to listen to their soundtracks as MayD calls it. All woman are different but listening to the pitch of their ring tones enables one to know where to continue hitting to drive them mad.

I was ready and prepared. I had the tools too and all were in working conditions. My tongue, lips and stick were fine and clean.
Eight days after Maddy came, I picked my phone for the first time to call her. She had been the one calling and so it wasn't a surprise that just on the second ring, she picked.

"I am ready for the lectures, find your way here tomorrow at ten on the dot." I ordered and dropped the call.

I had a proper shower for the first time in days and shaved every hair on me save for the one on my legs and arms. I used lime in washing my mouth before getting things arranged in my room. I know I sound weird, getting prepared to sleep with a woman I already been with. But it's beyond that; I am a perfectionist and I love challenges.

My eyes were filled with unusual fire and of course my mum noticed and just like every typical Nigerian mum, she thought I had found God. My plans weren't of God and were not of good either as they culminated in giving me an expected end, a pretty bad end.

I ate B and B that morning, of course, breads and bread, washing it down with Soda. I hated Soda but I found myself drinking it. I was ready, ready to take one more step into the shoes of my new mentor.

Cassanova.

A gentle knock on my door at ten on the dot, I mean on the dot made me realize it was time. I walked to the door and ushered the stunning Madison in. She was ravishing today and her new Cologne was sending the right signal to the right spot. She was putting on a loosed gown which gave her this cinderella look, anyone would have been fooled by such innocent look on her face and person. I wasn't and we both knew.
I closed the door and hugged tight before whispering,

"I missed you." I felt her jerk from the hot air I blew into her ear as I whispered. Of course I didn't miss anyone but I had to make her believe I was in love; I was playing the Delusion card.

She smiled after we disengaged but didn't say anything. She didn't need to, her clear brown eyes already did the talking.
She dropped her bag and sat while I walked into the kitchen to get a drink for us both.
I served her and she took a sip of the fruit juice before asking,

"What do you mean by I am ready?"

She was playing dumb after also coming well prepared, putting on a cinderella gown and not the usual leggin or trousers she loves wearing. Regardless, I answered her question.

"I am eager to be your student today."

"Are you sure you know what you are asking for, because that is surely some fvcked up request." She chuckled as she took another sip. She spoke in her American accent, one of the few times I have ever heard her speak like that.

"Of course, I do not mean the woman on leather and a whip to lash me. I mean I want to learn how to make love." I replied her. She eyed me strangely before she said,

"You are all pumped up, I have never seen you like this before. Humor me, are you so eager to please me or get pleased?"
I moved closer to her and dropped her glass of juice before saying,

"How about both if we can."

She twitched her lips before saying,

"Let me warn you, I will be at the receiving end more. It's just the way nature made it, so don't feel cheated."

I nodded and dragged her with me to my room. She giggled as she followed me. Of course my windows were shut and I chose this time because that was when those pests at PHCN or whatever they called themselves usually supply power. I shut the door and turned to see her taking off her jewelries. I closed the distance between us and wrapped my hands around her, drawing her close to me. I started with her ears as I knew that was one of the red zones in her body, no article needed to tell me that.

I kissed her right ear softly, and slowly, trailed my tongue around her outer ear. She jerked once and I heard take in a deep breath as I lingered there.

"Wait, Solomon. Let me take my earrings off." I heard say with a husky voice but I wasn't listening. I left her ear for her neck and spoiled that region with soft kisses. As I did that, I unzipped her gown too to her waist and slowly and calmly, I moved the clothes down her hands. All this I did without pausing with my onslaught on her neck. Her breathing was getting rapid now but still hadn't moan.

The gown soon left her hands and fell to her feets revealing her green colored bra and thongs on her smooth bronze skin. I continued with my soft kisses as she wiggled her way out of the gown. As soon as she did, I cupped her t.its still inside her bra and pressed them, which raised her breathing to her another level. I noticed she had leaned back a little towards me as soon as I grabbed her lovely lumps. I raised my kisses up her neck, to her cheek and then the side of her closed eyes while my hands unfastened her bra. They fell to the ground just like the gown and when my kisses reached her eye brows, she suddenly turned around and pulled my lips to hers.

She tugged at my lips hungrily still with her eyes closed as she searched for my tongue and when the two pink bodies met, there was fireworks in both our bodies and I heard her first moan. Maddy was a kisser and not really the nape and ear type but that doesn't mean those parts of her body don't give the needed reaction.

She got lost as we tugged at our lips, sucked and even bit them. While we kissed, her hands found their way up my neck, mine went down to her butt, kneading and caressing those soft, round cheeks. Another deep moan left her mouth as my hands worked magic on her arse. I got another insight, she loves her butt being massaged. My goal was to simply work in every area of her body and find the place that the pitches of her moans raises so that I can dwell there and send her to cloud nine.

I let one of my hands stray to the little distance between us in order to work on her hole but she stopped my hand and returned it to her butt. I followed her lead after all I was the student here. Her moans continued to come out in stages and then out of nowhere, she pushed me to the bed as I was facing it while she faced the wardrobe. She went low and started tugging at my shorts which I helped in pulling down. I took of my shirt while she pulled my boxers off me. I tossed the shirt to see her grinning, a very evil one and that wild look that changes her soft brown eyes to hard, cold ones were back. Her eyes were brighter, very bright. I had seen such before so I wasn't scared. My Dad's eyes took that look too whenever he was truly hungry, mostly during fasts.

"Remain still and do not do anything until I ask you to." She ordered with a voice of steel.
E don start, I said to myself and this time I was scared.

She came slowly on me with the grin never leaving her face and her eyes never straying from mine. Her boobs were in view and I thought of grabbing them but I remembered what she said and kept my hands to the sheets. She started with soft kisses on my forehead, then she moved to my eyes, which were now closed. I was leaning on my elbows while she did this,. She crouched a little but not deep enough for my erect stick to touch her crotch. Her trail of kisses got to my nose and then she kissed my upper lip and then moved to the lower one. I tried to get her to go for the both of them but she wouldn't let me and instead trailed down my jaw to my neck.

When she got to my collar bone, she forced me to lie on my back while she sat properly on my stick and for the first time during her onslaught, I let out a moan.

Her crotch was soaking wet through the thongs and the touch to the top of my stick let out that moan. She trailed her lips to my chests and let her tongue run rings around my nip.ples, biting them at intervals while she made sure she rolled her waist around my stick. My breathing was getting rapid as she continued with her teachings and a moan would escape my lips whenever she bit my n.ipples.

She went down my now hard tips and trailed down to my navel and then my stick. She changed her position asbwas now on her knees. She took my stick and started with soft gentle strokes, which later became aggressive and so did my breathing. No woman has ever stroked me before and Sweet Lord, it was an awesome experience. I closed my eyes as tremors of pleasure went through my spine but it took a different dimension when I felt something warm and slippery around the top of my shaft.

I jerked due to the new sensations I felt and opened my eyes to see my stick on Maddy's mouth.

Oh boy!

I was shocked beyond words and could only open my mouth, I saw a knowing look on her face as she stroked and then rolled her tongue around the glan shaft using the saliva as lubricant. She dug her mouth deeper and the warmth in her mouth nearly made me mad. I groaned deeply while she remained still in that position. She stayed like that for a few seconds before releasing the vice she had around my stick. She coughed a little and started stroking more fiercely. The feeling was great and as waves and waves of pleasure went through my spine, I felt it.

I felt my seed coming up, I groaned as my breathing became really labored. She noticed I was close and increased her pace. I held on tightly to the sheet as I shoot rapidly into the air. She laughed as I released as some of them fell on her hair and neck, and even her face.

She left for the bathroom to clean up as I laid on the bed, a little spent and totally awed from what just happened.

Men, this girl was it.

........ Will post the remaining later guys, enjoy this one for now..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by viciati(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2016
Simply awesome
Re: Choices by VERTER(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Dah update was, baaddd... Solomon :very gud bad boi
Re: Choices by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
See as this guy dey analyze.. Men..

1 Like

Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Maddy the bad girl
Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Maddy the bad girl. This is ..........

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
EbonyQueen001:

Sorry my dear, I will soon make my observations known. Wonderful write up. Thumbs up

Thanks, but I would really love to know those grey areas quickly..

... Still not fair on your path to do what you did.... Not fair....
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Kajiang02:

Do I lend a keyboard Solo?
Lol... Thanks, but mine is still very fine....
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
viciati:
Simply awesome
Thanks bro....
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
VERTER:
grin grin grin cool shocked. Oh lawd this guy has join bad gang
Hurklan:
Dah update was, baaddd... Solomon :very gud bad boi

grin I don change oh.... grin
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
.... Alright, listen up guys,
.... The next update might seem absurd and offensive to some persons and if you happen to be such, please and please do not read it...
...... grin, thanks...
Re: Choices by YINKS89(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
solomonbrown64:
.... Alright, listen up guys,
.... The next update might seem absurd and offensive to some persons and if you happen to be such, please and please do not read it...
...... grin, thanks...
abeg post am na person wey gt nerve dey read tori b4.... if dem no like am dey re on deir own
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
YINKS89:
abeg post am na person wey gt nerve dey read tori b4.... if dem no like am dey re on deir own
.... Lol... You na bad boi before na...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chapter 7 CONTD

She returned with water on her face and hands and her underwear was no longer on her. I didn't know where she dropped her thongs and honestly, I didn't care. All that was in my mind was the beautiful woman in front of me.

Her hair was all over the place but that didn't reduce her radiance one bit. Her straight nose and swollen lips with those cold, steel, bright, brown eyes made it hard for me to lose interest. Her firm t.its with the hard tips on flat tummy standing on thick, well sculptured legs spurned me on my feet. I staggered back and forth as I walked while she dried herself.

"I bet that was your first. I just hope I didn't take too much from you." She teased with her beautiful smile coming on like she didn't do anything.

"I am fine, just have to calm down."
I replied.

"You better, because we are far from done here."

The cold tone was back. Oh yeah!

I walked into the kitchen and gulped two glass of water. I steadied my breathing and when I was sure, I was back, I headed back to the room like a man with an unfinished business.

I felt like Rambo now.

She was seated on the bed but turned when she saw me coming with my flaccid stick.

"Ready to teach me something?" She asked. I ignored her question and locked lips with her washed mouth. I bent as I did this and it wasn't long before I pushed her into the bed in this position.

We kissed and bit at our already swollen lips and now it was my turn to be on the attack. I left her lips and trailed down to her next hot zone; her t.its. I didn't want to waste precious time on her neck and ears. I planted soft kisses on them both which made her breathing rise in sharp ascent.

I was practicing what I had read and so far it has worked for me. I turned to twirling my hands on one araola while kneading the other with my hand. I did this with both sumptuous lumps and then I used my teeth, pulling the tips with great care but to great effect as her moans rose with the lift.

"That's good.... ve.. Very good." I heard her whisper.

I noticed the change in her moans and I marked that within me.
What results in high moans: the lips - check, the t.its - check.

I left her lumps and trailed down her stomach and just as I was about to descend further, I realized that I had never done this before.

How was it going to taste and what about the smell? I knew that as soon as I touched there, I should never swallow any thing but then could I actually put my mouth there?

I snapped out from my thoughts and went down to her thighs instead. Planting soft kisses while gently separating her legs. And in so doing, I saw her beautiful hole. It was dripping wet and very tempting, beckoning on me to work on it. But could I?

Fvck it! She did mine, I will do hers better.

I took a pillow and kept it under her butt which brought a strange look to her face. I separated her legs as I got set to administer the final things I read.
I started around her inner thighs which sent shivers down her spine.

Alright, add thighs to that growing list.

I then twirled my tongue around her that part of her body which brought moans from her lips. Yes, I was on the right track. Then I smelt it; that deep, musky, tantalizing smell. It was so natural and unique and I knew it was from her hole. This was Maddy's natural scent without the Cologne, and there wasn't any shade of wrong in it.

Somehow, my face found its way there and yes, I lashed at it and instantly, I felt her shiver and move her weight slightly away from me.

Oya, e don set.

"Careful..... Solomon... Sensitive... Very." I heard her say with heavy breathing.

I didnt understand her choice of words at first but later i did. She was referring to her visibly swollen clit. At that moment, something I had read came into my head. She was one of those who liked that tissue treated with caution.

I dragged her back to me and twirl my tongue at the swollen tissue with great care. The effect was gradual but unmistakable. Her heavy breathing became moans and that graduated to deep groans.

I was on it and killing it.

Oh boy!

I let my right trailed down till it massaged that little space between her two holes. I was trying something and it worked as her groans became deeper. I continued with the onslaught on her clit while I allowed my hand trail further down the second hole.

It's dirty alright but I was on to something. I wanted to win her today and now, through the bed.

I realized her second hole too worked some serious magic on her, so I went further down, this time with my tongue.

Where this confidence was coming from, I didn't know but I got on with it anyway.

I pushed her legs towards her chest which made that hole shoot out and yes, the smell was fine, very fine. I twirled my tongue around it and I felt her shiver but it was quite severe this time.

"Oh..... Solomon... You are a dirty.. B..... oooh, that's it... Don't stop.... "
I heard her scream now, she was screaming for the first time today.

Stop ke, who wants to stop before.

She screamed because while I gently ran rings around her second hole, I played gently with her clit. I kept at this as I had found the manual to her core.

She started moving her hips rapidly, disturbing my work, I managed to use my left hand to hold her still and continued with my onslaught.

"Solo..... You are killing me... " I heard her whisper as her moans were escalating now. She called me Solo, that was a first.

Then I felt her body become tensed, and her hands which were on the bed before pushing my head into her holes. She gripped my head so hard, I thought my cranium would crack and then I felt her body relax suddenly as she reached her orgasm with fluids soaking my hand and dripping to my head.

I managed not to suffocate in such a grip. I got up to find her breathing hard with holes dripping juices and saliva, my own saliva. I said earlier, no swallowing.

She didn't scream as she released which was what I had expected but her groans were so deep, I feared she was nearly at her end. I saw her on the bed with her eyes closed and breathing evenly and at that instant, my stick came back to life.

I shook my head as I started to pity her because I was far from done here. I moved her to get to position but she resisted me and instead, turned her face to the bed.

"Solo.... Leave me oh." I heard speak pidgin, which was funny on her lips.

I smiled and put her in position and despite her resistance, she stayed and without much ado, I slotted into her as she was on all fours.

She screamed, no she shrieked really loud as I entered her but I didn't care as my neighbor upstairs was out. I went in with deep strokes, slowly and coordinated. Once more, something I read from the net.

Once again, the reaction was instant. She started groaning, no she was growling this time as I slowly picked up pace.

"grrrrr.... that's it baby.... go deeper anv faster..... " She said between her growls.

First it was Solo, now baby.

Oh boy, I don do am.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard scream again, really loud.

"Yes baby ..... take it all, take it all...."

I laughed as I felt her body all tensed up once again and this time the vice on my stick from her walls was far stronger than the one in her mouth a few minutes ago. I stood still unmoving as she reached her second orgasm. She growled this time and then collapsed but I held on to her and fired away.

I was lost as I was close to my second release as my pace increased that I didn't notice that I wasn't hearing anything from her. I snapped my eyes open at both to my coming release and the panic.

"Swittie.... " I called out to her.

" Pour in me, baby."

I sighed and did as she asked with a deep groan on my own and collapsed on the bed beside her.

I kissed her neck before saying,

"That was awesome."

She squeezed my legs and soon fell asleep.

My research paid off, I said within me but I knew I had to pass thresholds I normally wouldn't have.

Was she worth it?

I couldn't tell yet but one thing I was sure was that, I had her.

Madison, check.

Who will be next?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by YINKS89(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
solomonbrown64:

.... Lol... You na bad boi before na...
mi ke.... wen i grow up i still wana b like u.

1 Like

Re: Choices by Tobadein(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
VERTER:
grin grin grin cool shocked. Oh lawd this guy has join bad gang
This is the only thing I agree with. You have truly joined bad gang.
Seriously, your descriptive prowess is on point. Keep it coming boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.