Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Choices - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (235742 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by Bb4u(f): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Charlesdock:
Maddy let us go and redo what you and Solo did grin

I'm so sorry, I just met Christ

2 Likes

Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bb4u:

halleluyah
Re: Choices by tommynico(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
tuktudicko:

c this dude
check d pic on solomons profile and check d pic on ur profile and tell me
how that black igboo lipped something on ur profile take fine reach solo ehn!

Mtcheew!
ki lo'un shey ogbeni yii, if to seysolo get dark skin like me u fit come here dey spit jargon?.....yeye dey smell undecided
Perfectionist11:

Don't mind him..he probably owns a "nice mirror"..you know the kind that shows the owner what he/she wanna see and not the real reflection.
...i believe sey if we stand sidebyside, dem go still choose me over you...mtcheeew undecided
Re: Choices by Perfectionist11: 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
tommynico:

ki lo'un shey ogbeni yii, if to seysolo get dark skin like me u fit come here dey spit jargon?.....yeye dey smell undecided...i believe sey if we stand sidebyside, dem go still choose me over you...mtcheeew undecided

Lol..you surely are supercilious,superficial and you have superfluous ego..
Stand by your side??..I'll pass!
Re: Choices by stardomberry: 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
I wish francesca never fell victim...! dat solo is a bastard ,nd dey would av been so cute together.
Re: Choices by tommynico(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
Perfectionist11:

Lol..you surely are supercilious,superficial and you have superfluous ego..
Stand b your side??..I'll pass!
Owk but can we see ur pixur?? cheesy
Re: Choices by tuktudicko(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2016
tommynico:

ki lo'un shey ogbeni yii, if to seysolo get dark skin like me u fit come here dey spit jargon?.....yeye dey smell undecided...i

see ur mouth like....'if to say'

IF TO SAY i get big belle, an ugly face and a very large farm in ota i could literally be Obasanjo..
Iranu oshi
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Chapter 11
Game over?

I really do not know for certain where to start describing the amazing body Francess had. Sure, I already had a visual image of how she might look like when she pulled off her shirt a while ago but certainly not this image before me. If this was the body that had been making her so insecure then she was just plain silly.

And I was no different too in that regard because I was even sillier to cheat on someone with such mesmerizing embodiment but one womanliness just didn't seem enough for me. And as soon as I made such conclusions my conscience pricked me as I was just having fun with someone else's heart while she probably thought I was in love.

"Say something, you are making me nervous." I heard Francess sat.

I stopped staring and started moving towards her slowly as I allowed what was before get stored permanently in my brain. As I walked, tears moved down my eyes along with my walk. A part of me was appalled by me to have cheated someone carrying such perfection, and yes I was still planning on cheating..

Standing at probably 5ft 6, Francess didn't really have those peculiar long legs as I desired since her body was well proportioned but they were fairly lenghty with thick calves and thicker, yummier thighs. Her feet was cute and small and her crotch shaved and clean and sweet Jesus, those labiae were damn thick.

Damn, they were thick and long and I couldn't wait to bury my mouth in there. Going up, her tummy wasn't a Maddy but it was decent and then the beautiful fine yellow curves of her boobs teased me a little before I then took a good look at them. They were rounded at the bottom and long at the top and firm without a single sag. Her areolae weren't that thick but her nips were and pointing straight at me. Eve's body was heaven on earth but this one was everyman's fantasy and yet I hadn't seen her arse.

"Why are you crying, what's wrong?" A nervous Francess asked.

"You are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen." I remarked as I closed the distance between us.

"Stop with the flattery, I am thick and indesir.... " I didn't let her finish before she ruined the mood. I raised up her chin and kissed her. She was shocked and didn't reciprocate but I didn't mind and just continued to tease her lips and softy drag them sometimes.
She finally opened up and took in my tongue aggressively, almost choking me as she drove in hers into my throat.

Yup, she had a long tongue.

We kissed with passion for at least ten or fifteen minutes there about and there I discovered that Francess loved kissing more than any other thing. I moved away from her and I could see her frown on her face, she obviously didn't like it.

"Turn around." I ordered.
She moved back and shook her head, a sure sign that she didn't want me to see something she was afraid of.

"Francess, turn around." I insisted as I was getting tired of babysitting her but that was just how Virgins were - overgrown Babies.

She shook her head again and that just made me angry. I covered the distance between us and held her waist before turning her around but as I did, I saw the fear in her eyes. What was behind her that she didn't want me to see?

Her back went down and arched down massively which made her apple butt look cantilevered. Her waist wasn't that thin but Lord she had hips, thick ones. Her clothes had clearly not done justice to her all this time. I returned my focus to her butts and there I could see why she didn't have a lot of confidence in them. There were about three lines of stretch marks on each cheek but they were thin and not thick.

I never liked those things but I wasn't going to tell her that, besides that didn't stop me admiring the cheeks as they were still very beautiful nonetheless. Her butt wasn't wide like Maddy's or big and round like Bukky but the crevice was damn deep as her butts shot out and the cheeks were quite tight together.

I place my hands on them as I knelt now to begin what I now suddenly liked - worshiping big cheeks. She shivered as soon as my palms rested on her cheeks which showed she was still nervous. I kissed both cheeks softly and she giggled,

"Oh, that tickles. So, do you like them?" She asked with a shaky voice. I didn't answer immediately but rather I bit the flesh there, slightly and she moaned before she said,

"Ouch." to cover up what she just did.

I tried separating the cheeks to see her beautiful hole but it was difficult as they turned out to be quite bigger as I dug in. I finally pulled them apart and I saw her sphincter, it was hairy so l left it alone but I couldn't help but wonder how she had such a deep crevice and I made mention of it anyway which made her chuckle.

I noticed that she relaxed after I bit her cheeks which she might have thought was my reply to her question.

"I noticed that when I turned fifteen as it difficult to wash down there sometimes and when I sweat, it gets sticky and smelly, so I.... Shhh..... " She moaned because I was now sucking those big labiae.

"Continue." I said.

"So I made sure.... Aaahhh.... made sure I had my bath at least..... Oh God.... at least thrice a day until I discovered I could use scented cream and perfumes.... Jesus... "

She whispered and just stopped her story but her tale was true as her butt had this sweet smell which I thought wasn't natural. I asked her to bend a little, not too much as nothing was supporting her. I continued devoring her lips down there but when I tried prying deeper, she screamed and got away from me.

"That's painful." She said with a scowl and it was then I remembered that her hymen was still intact.

"Oh, I am so sorry, I forgot." I apologized and she nodded. I smiled and took her hands and led her to the bed, whispering,

"It's time." She chuckled and playfully hit my biceps.

I made her sit down and since it was her first time after eating her labiae, I wasn't too keen on kissing her so I went down to her nips and sucked the hell out of them. I went between both, flicked the nips and drag them gently once in a while. Before the drag, she was making little sounds and moaning once in a while but th moment I did that, she shrieked and gyrated her waist in her weird way like someone was Pounding her and the fellow was invisible.

But then I felt wetness around where I knelt close to her crotch and when I looked down, I saw that she had already had her orgasm.

Waoh, so fast.

Francess was naturally orgasmic, which meant that a she releases in very short periods of time. Just sucking her nips alone would take to cloud nine. Maddy too didn't need too much Pounding to make her release but Bukky was something else, you will finger everywhere, after which you will then pound severely before she can release even once. Once she does, that will be the end of sex for that particular time. Nothing you say will make her change her mind.

Anyway, when I noticed this, I decided that it was time to take her. I stopped working on my boobs and stared into her eyes,

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Make love to me." She requested.

I nodded and kept a pillow under her butt before separating her legs. I pulled off my vest and shorts which made her gasped.

"Jesus, you are big."

I laughed, me, big? An approximate seven inches big, now that's ridiculous.
She must have been yet to see nine, ten, twelve inches monsters that were called destroyers.

I pulled her labiae apart and positioned my head on it as I wanted to go in, in one thrust but when I tried the first time, it didn't break and Francess screamed bitterly due to the pain but she didn't move away. I saw determination in her teary eyes and that only made feel even more sad for myself. I positioned again and drove in with more force and the yeye hymen gave way. We both screamed at the same time; I, because it was too tight I couldn't move beyond that point even though she was seriously wet and her, because I just broke something and when I pulled out, I saw a little stream of blood coming out.

I know the sight should make me sick but that didn't happen as I was just turned on even more and the blood lubricated my passage way in and out even more. I know that is disgusting. That's probably why some guys love doing their girls when their period ain't really heavy because the added lubrication by the blood only makes things more heavenly.

By the way, before you break the hymen in a girl, make sure you are clean shaven or else, the force you will use in pushing your shaft in will surely cause any hair on the length that goes in to pull out forcefully and that is not something anyone wants to experience. Francess was in pains but I entered her again slowly, inch by inch. I did it again and again so that she would get used to my length and girth. She screamed at each thrust and sometimes managed to hold herself.

On the other hand I moaned and groaned as the tightness and frictionless movement was just too sweet. As soon as her screams reduced and replaced by "mmmmhmmm..." I went in with a bit more pace and soon again, she screamed as she had another orgasm despite the pain.

I went in deeper as the white milky juice now mixed with the blood turned me on even more.
Francess surprised me by moving her hips but I didn't want any of that, that day. I wanted to relax and so I pulled up her legs and dropped them over my shoulders, and pushed towards her chest before going back into her and I banged her with reckless abandon. She moaned, groaned, screamed some holy saints as she was Roman Catholic and thrashed severally, reaching orgasms upon orgasms before I decided to finally have mercy on her and poured into her with a deep growl.

Another thing was that, Francess had more stamina than any woman I had come to know which made her my favorite when it came to sex.
By the way she was from the south east and not Calabar. After I released into her was when I realized that I hadn't asked if she was on pills.

"Are you on pills?" I asked.

"Of course not, I was still a virgin until some
minutes ago." She replied calmly like she didn't know she could get pregnant.

I quickly put on something as I smelled of the metallic odor of blood and of course of sex. I ran out of the house which made Francess laugh and quickly got to the pharmacy close to my place.

"Bros, Postinor oh." The Man eyed me before handing me my request.

I ran again to get Eba for Francess to make the swallow easier. I bought Egusi as everyone loves the soup except me. I preferred any draw soup, especially okra mixed with Ogbono. I returned to the house and handed her the food. She laughed before she ate, and then she took the drugs. After which we had our bathe together which was awesome as I got to tease her butt again after it had been washed. Mehn, I love butts.

Francess didn't sleep immediately but she later did and from that day till late into my third year in school, we had marathon sex for at twice a week. I taught Francess how to give Bee-jays and deep throat and of course I ushered her into the joys of mouth action. I teased her pink hole most of the times but I never entered there with my shaft, just my fingers. I wasn't going that path again. I created a sex freak in her and of course she was loyal to me because of that but was I?

Maddy, Bukky and Francess weren't enough for me because I went further in search for more. I had a few flings with other girls but that was either in my room in school or I went over to their place outside school so I was never caught. Ihad a time - table and rules that I followed religiously. I go over to Maddy's place, she doesn't come over to my end and has never bothered to anyway. Bukky must call me before she comes visiting as she was well aware that we weren't dating.

By the way, she got admission when I was in my third year to study sociology. Francess comes only on Tuesday and Fridays and leaves on Saturday evenings as we weren't in school because of sex. This arrangement made it impossible for me to get caught but I was cocky and I got careless because of Victoria, a.k.a, Eru.

.......... ******* ************ **... .. ******

....I am sorry guys, been trying to save my present relationship. We all know how girls can be sometimes, anyway I haven't been forgiven but it doesn't mean that I can't go on with my life. And it's not what you guys are thinking, I didn't cheat, it's something else all together.

I see my defenders oh, I really appreciate it but we must remember that everyone is entitled to his /her opinion. Looks alone doesn't get you laid, it's "you" that gets you that. cheesy. ..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Solo give me the number of your present babe, she needs someone to talk sense into her, choi abeg no disturb solo for us oo undecided

Anyway, that episode was dope! cheesy
Noticed you jumped why na embarassed Abeg ride on, I stand gidigba, no shaking
Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Francess sorry ooh. cry following
Re: Choices by Fidelismaria: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
WOMen cant do with them cant do without them take am slowly wit ur gf ooo nd hope dis is not d end of ur university days cos am so loving it
Re: Choices by tommynico(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
No mind those bisons jare mr solo, was actually joking be4 they tuned it to another thn, tnx for the update by the way, hope to read more of 'em
Re: Choices by VictorZeus(m): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
*licks my upper lip* Dis story sweet o

2 Likes

Re: Choices by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
Great job... Keep em coming
Re: Choices by Preciousbouy(m): 8:16am On Nov 05, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Solo give me the number of your present babe, she needs someone to talk sense into her, choi abeg no disturb solo for us oo undecided

Anyway, that episode was dope! cheesy
Noticed you jumped why na embarassed Abeg ride on, I stand gidigba, no shaking
nice one solo....... fight for your love oooooo
Re: Choices by Saintbado(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
baba, this guy na badoo, see analysis........i fear u o
more mb to your phone
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
CHAPTER 11 contd

Apart from the fact that I now had Francess within my grasp even if what she saw was love, I won the Lng scholarship and a whooping 300k was added to my account. Mehn, I was happy and I celebrated it by my lonesome. I didn't know which among my babes I would choose to celebrate with me so I just decided to go with myself. I danced and ate some grilled chicken with coconut rice. Yeah, that was my way of celebrating. Laughable, right?

Well, that was because I wasn't much of a drinker, infact I hated the smell of Alcohol and still do. I once consumed just half of magic moment once and despite the fact that it was mixed with a can of coke, I got drunk and lost control of myself. Something that seldom happens, I ran my mouth that day and the particular words I spoke are still a mystery to me till this day because I can't remember what I said.

Since that day, I and Alcohol have been arch enemies. I also got my Agbami for my second year and some folks were still consistent with sending me money, so I had Close to half a million in my account at a certain point in my second year. I didn't spend recklessly or I just couldn't because I had babes who were loyal in the bed and didn't need my money, yes including Bukky. Because at a point, she started acting like a big girl, probably getting admission to my school brought her more clients, I didn't know neither did I care.

My rubber was always intact whenever I was with her and I made sure it never broke because once I have spent more than seven or more minutes at a particular position, I usually change condoms not just out of cautioness but due to the way I usually go about pounding her ferociously, else she won't release. Maddy and Francess have never needed my money even though once in a while I got gifts for them. I did give some little cash on one or more flings I had in my room in school but that was all on spending on girls.

What about Love, well, I knew Francess really cared for me and I was damn certain she was in love. Bukky felt something more than sex but she was aware that I was a player and a no go area for love or relationship. Several times she she had asked why I wasn't in a relationship and I told her I just wasn't ready for love now. She didn't believe me of course and tried all this girls tricks on me, you know, trying to wash my clothes, clean the house or even cook for me but I thanked her and asked her not to.

I didn't want a sense of entitlement from anyone because most girls are quick to say after all I did for him, he still did to me, blah, blah, blah. I really hated that sentence.

Maddy was the one I discussed love with more than anyone and I still dont why but she was always quick to mock me and laugh off any discussion on that subject. She never said one day that she loved me but there were traces of that feeling. She was always eager for us to cook together, dance and the one she loved the most was us bathing together. She would scream and twirl around in the bathroom and each time she did that, there was this strange twinkle in her eyes, I never saw that anytime or anywhere else except in the bathroom which made me conclude that she once enjoyed doing that with someone she was no longer with.

Her mom, maybe I couldn't tell exactly. Other times it was plain sex between us, no feelings or something of sorts. I was certain she loved me but she was just denying herself of that, which was something I just didn't understand. Something was wrong with her, that I was sure but I never sat to really think about it because I wasn't after her heart, I was after what I got each time I visited her place.

On my part, I didn't want to feel love because of this strange vacuum that has been in me since my first girlfriend called off our relationship because according to her, she wanted to be closer to her creator and I was an obstacle to achieving that. Her reason was strange to me because I never talked dirty since she was a pastor's daughter and I didn't want to ruin anything. Infact that was the only relationship I rarely ever mentioned sex, I was a good boy and had never been with a woman. I loved this girl with everything in me and I was ready to go any length for her.

Yes, na so I mumu reach that time. But it wasn't enough for this girl and she called it all off. I later found out she did that in order for her to be with her high school crush and also I got to know they did things that I could have only dreamt of with her.

The funny thing about everything was that, she was the one who told me all this later sha, after our break - up. I cared less about it then because there was nothing amazing on her that I hadn't tasted now. She had average boobs and butt, nothing exceptional, just that her lips were quite thick and so red, Jeez!.
They were full and now that I think about it, I wonder what those lovely things would have done to my shaft, Mehn, oh boy, it would have been heavenly.

Anyway, since that time, I hated anything that would make look like a fool afterwards and love was among those things. The weird thing was, I could have fallen in love with Maddy long time and probably ended anything with I and Francess before I took her virginity but Maddy just felt Love was silly and that part of me was closed permanently, together with my conscience.

Now it was about the hole, the butts and sex.
I paid the price for such ambition though because I went down 6.6 in my C.g.p.a which was something I didn't like. I worked a bit harder in my third year and my girls didn't have problems with that. Maddy was in her finals so sex was secondary now, her project was top priority.

I didn't know where what we had together would lead to after she graduated because she rarely talked about settling down or having a family. So, my thoughts were that she would probably graduate and do her masters abroad and that would be the end of us but it didn't happen that way.
Everything changed during the final six weeks of the second semester in my third year. We were practicing on the pitch for the Dean's cup event. I had hopes that I would be part of the first team since I was a right back. I was actually a Centre back but at five foot ten and half, I wasn't the tallest, so I had to move to right back.

I had a bit of pace especially during the first thirty metres and my crosses were excellent but despite all that, I still made the bench, favoritism was just too much in the team selection and most of the players were all in their finals. So, I was actually lucky to even made the bench, can you imagine?

Well, after one of our practice match, we were done and dismissed. I decided to visit the atm and take up some cash. I walked to the atm in the faculty of social science. I wonder why social science would have an atm and Technology wouldn't, favoritism as usual.

It was already getting dark when I got there and there were a few persons on the line, about four or thereabouts. I was the last though. There was a lady in front of me and that was all I noticed because like I said, I was looking straight ahead of me, ignoring every other thing around me.
Every once in a while, I would hear someone scream "Eru" and the girl in front of me will giggle and wave back to whoever drew her attention.

"Eru, the only one in U.I."

"Eru lo mo."

"Eru, what's up now?"

"Eru, when I go enter set, o de joor na."

I was fed up of hearing the word and couldn't wait to get my withdrawal because my body was itching and crying for a shower. It was what the last person said that made me even think about the word.

"Eru" means load or too much of it in the yoruba language and then it dawned on me that they were actually praising what this girl carried behind her.

The thought made me move back to check her out and Lord, she was indeed carrying something behind her. Her butt was wide and big and round and every adjective possible and I wondered how she was able to get the trouser she was wearing. The trouser hugged every inch of the butt and showing her butt Crack to anyone who cared to see, no wonder those guys have been screaming since morning.

Mehn, this one will be real work for my seven inches oh, Chai!

I didn't know when I whistled as I analyzed her butt and thought of the best position to do this lady. My whistling made her turn back but I was too carried away with my analysis so I reacted slower than I would have liked. She saw my intense gaze and just gave a nasty smile before returning to her previous position. Even if she seemed to like my stare, I was still embarrassed that I was caught and promptly returned to waiting to use the atm.

When it was her turn, she walked rather too slowly for my liking in order to make her butt cheek sway back and forth in slow motion, well That was what I thought. But guys on a serious note, that butt was fat. You know those kinds of butts that starts from the waist and go deep into the thighs that they make the thighs look shorter than it truly was.

Yes, that how her own was and it was wide again with the butt Crack a bit open. I waited patiently for her to use the atm since we were the last two there. She came down and I withdraw 5k. I came down from the booth and was surprised that she was waiting, probably for someone. But I didn't think so, as she started moving when I got close to her. She answered a call and so I thought I wasn't the one she stood there for and continued my walk but she later asked that I stopped, for what na?

"You are Tolu's roommate, right?" she said.

She was tall, about 5 ft 7 but her thick thighs made her look shorter. She was dark brown and had that characteristic face of a southerner. So I wasn't surprised at what she carried behind her.
"Yes I am." The thing is, I and Tolu kept applying
for the same room and since we were both on first class, we were always given. I gave a straight answer because I didn't know this lady and I wasn't sure what she was up to.

"I was right then, he talks a lot about you." She continued. I didn't know what to say so I just continued to stare at her.

"Well, he said you were quite the talker, guess he was wrong." She teased.

So I should just start talking with someone I am only seeing for the first time because you know someone I know.I just continued staring,

"I am Victoria but most people call me,"

"Eru" I completed it for her.

She chuckled and well, the tension eased between us.

I knew it wasn't because I was a talker or because she happened to be in the same department with Tolu that she had stopped me to talk, it had to be something else. Tolu must have bragged about something of me to her or others. I made sure I didn't talk about her butt once even though I really wanted to. Like I said, never dwell on what everyone admires about someone, look for something else to talk on. We talked about the school, it's failings and why U.I. Didn't have business courses and other things like that. We were so engrossed that we had actually walked to the gate of the school all the way from social sciences.

"You are really as intelligent as he said. I am really impressed by how much you know about politics, even If it's not your major."

I smiled and we exchanged numbers before she left for home. I didn't see her for the next two weeks as That yeye strength of materials course was scattering my head. I have never had it so difficult with a course before, even fluid mechanics no hard like this.

Kilode na.

It was in the midst of this that Tolu thought it was the best time to ask me to follow to him yeye dinner for their department. When I was thinking of solving strain energy methods and it's problems, Tolu was talking to me about parties and batty.

I swear I be wan roze am one slap but the begging no be here, so I decided to follow him thinking it was going to be at the dome in Bello hall. Since all parties and events in the school must end by 9pm or thereabouts, I figured that I would be back home by 10pm but alas I was wrong. Tolu later told me that they rented a place outside school close to a small hotel, for what, on top ordinary dinner?

I followed him still but I was really angry. Their department rented two buses to convey them to their location. I got in with Tolu and from the clothes the ladies were putting on, it was plain obvious that they weren't going there to party. Most were putting on tight, skimpy gowns that barely got to their mid thighs and from the look of things, it was obvious they were finding it difficult to breathe in their attire. All those discomforts just to get guys to notice them.

We got there by some minutes past seven and the party started proper at eight. I looked for a place to sit because I couldn't drink and I wasn't interested in the ridiculous dance steps they were pulling off on the floor. I watched till past nine when they started distributing suya to everyone one present, after which the older guys in the department mostly final years, picked babes from those they were dancing previously with and took them to the hotel nearby.

That now na till morning.

The weird thing was that I knew most of those guys who took those babes, they were mostly igbo smokers. I know this because those days in my first year when I still did midnight call with that babe that broke my heart, I saw most of those guys at an abandoned building between the other side of my block and the space that separated my hostel from independence hall. It was mostly used by cleaners to change their wears. I just pitied those babes, they didn't know what they were getting into. Tolu asked me to follow him there because he needed cash to book in so that he could lash one babe he had been targeting since hundred level.

Mehn, talk about determination.

I gave him my atm to use since I trusted him. I told him I was cool where I was since the place was now scanty as most people were now in the hotel, shagging themselves to oblivion. I brought out my phone and logged in to one of my favorite websites where we argued back and forth concerning things about my team.
I was in the middle of this when someone joined me where I was seated in the cocktail setting of the dinner. I looked up to see a pretty looking Victoria smiling at me. I smiled back and quickly put away my phone.

I had completely forgotten that she was in pol. Science too. Mehn, thank God I came oh. But now that I think of it, I really don't know if I should swear for Tolu after what I later passed through, like it was his fault.

The fault was all mine jare.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by Marshalrhino(m): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nice one Solo, keep it flowing
Re: Choices by Marshalrhino(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bb4u:

is dis d real maddy
Re: Choices by Marshalrhino(m): 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bb4u:

maddy?
Re: Choices by EbonyQueen001(f): 6:25am On Nov 06, 2016
Hello my very special and favourite author Solomonbrown64.

I am so so sorry for my long absence. It's not something I can explain now, but one that you will understand when I tell you though.

The rare times I have been online was to follow up on your story, and it has been simply amazing. However there are a lot of typographical errors here and there. I am glad you did not mix up names though. Work on your tenses. You seem to be accustomed to switching words making some sentences sound off, I would also advice you work on how you switch between personal thoughts and actual words. Then, your narration should be balanced. Consistency matters in the language you have adopted to use. Which one are you more comfortable in? The English language or the pidgin? You mix the two in a sentence, making you sound like the typical Nigerian, however bear in mind that as an author, that will not be an excuse when it comes to churning out beautiful literary works.
Thank you.

NB: My lack of follow up will not permit me to highlight on the noted errors. Forgive me on that!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choices by smokeydrinky: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2016
Nice read. I bookmarked this thread a long time ago ND only decided to skread tru yesterday. Nd found myself devouring your write-up like I would a well peppered snail meat.

Now I'm eagerly waiting for more.
Solo, you are good mehn.
Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Am loving this. Let the story continue
Re: Choices by Fidelismaria: 1:01am On Nov 07, 2016
Hmmm i sense trouble frm victoria
Re: Choices by osarenmwienda(f): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2016
........i dont wanna type anything here biko post something o mr solomon
Re: Choices by stardomberry: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
it's just unfortunate for franscess....she fell in love with d wrong guy!!! I love dat chick.... solo I hope u get punished.
Re: Choices by stardomberry: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
it's just unfortunate for franscess....she fell in love with d wrong guy!!! I love dat chick.... solo I hope u get punished .i am so hrt broken!!!!!! I love ur story line. solo nd franc would av been so cute together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by Fidelismaria: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
SOLomonbrown64 cum update ooo be4 i vex finish
Re: Choices by oluwatosin070: 7:31am On Nov 08, 2016
haha.. Oga Solomon, finish wetin u Don start nw.. Pple dey wait o.. no go dey dull us for here o
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
.... uhm, hey guys, long time no see.... Abeg make una no vex oh, Na my relationship tins oh. I just couldn't let this girl go as she is just perfect for me so please you guys should try and understand...

By the way, I have changed a few things about my posts, from now on my thoughts will be in italics so as not to confuse the reader. I should have done this before now, na laziness cause am... Missed you all.....

.. Ebonyqueen001, thanks for the heads up and big congratulations to you on your soon wedding, I really envy the lucky dude as I had thought it would be me, well I am still happy for you and this update is dedicated to you. Thanks for all you have done and still doing, I hope to repay you someday.

3 Likes

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
Chapter 11 contd

Ebonyqueen001

"Didn't know you were the outgoing type." Vicky teased as she took a sip of the glass now in her hand, her eyes never leaving me as she spoke.

I smiled and said,
"I should be reading now and solving problems but I had to be here for a friend. You know, some times we just have to take a break from the school work and just have some fun." I replied.

"Well, it doesn't look like you are having fun." She teased yet again.

"I didn't want to be here in the first place, besides I am not a fan of gatherings. Just love being with someone, it's a whole lot better that way."

"With your girl, you mean?" She asked.

Now, I knew where this was going and I didn't want that, didn't want to talk about me.

"Yeah, something like that. How about you, why aren't you with your guy, doing it at the hotel?" I said, quickly going on the offensive.

She leaned back on the plastic chair before answering me,

"I am not really the sort of person you might think I am. I just came here to dance and just gossip with girlfriends but most if not of them have now been taken... You know what I mean."

I laughed and then nodded.

"That still doesn't take the 'wow' look from you and I am very sure everyone of those guys would wish that babe with them was you." I said, staring right into her.

She blushed and then said,
"They know it's useless trying to get me to do that, it's why you see no one has bothered to even try."

"Waoh, you must been mean then." I teased.

"Yeah, I can be as regards to that part of me."

"Hmmm, how come you know my face when that was the first time I saw yours back at the Atm."

"Oh, that was easy. Tolu calls you his brother and has described you as light skinned and handsome more times than I can count. He makes use of you whenever some of us are making it difficult for him to get us. I don't know the reason why he does that but I think it's probably to get us to be feel that we are not special as we think.
I pass through your hall most times enroute to mine as I stay at Awo, and I have seen you both together and well it turns out he wasn't wrong with his description." She said rather calmly.

"I take it that you have always wanted to meet me, right?" I asked.

"Yes, I have wanted to meet the guy Tolu has used to great effect in getting girls beyond his league. I am sure you know his nickname is Casanova and there are a quite few girls in our department who can beat their chests that they have never been with him.
Rachel was one of those up until tonight, Tolu is good with whatever he does but he has told a few of us that you are even better than he is and that has made some of us curious as to what he means."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard, see how Tolu was broadcasting me up and down, just because he wanted more p.ussies.

"What do you think he means by me being better than him?" I asked now, trying my luck with her as it was clear she was interested in me.

"I can't be sure but I think he was referring to what he is currently doing to Rachel now." She replied.

I chuckled at her choice of words,

"Well, I don't know what Tolu has said but I am a good boy and really do not know what he does beneath the sheets." I said, trying to pull her legs.
"Liar, like Sade didn't tell us what you did to her." She replied with a little sarcasm.
Yes, I had something to do with one Sade and I also remember now that it was Tolu that match-made us. It was one of the flings I had in my room but it happened just once and I just lost interest as she wasn't as vibrant as I would have loved during lovemaking. Apparently, Sade was one of those log of wood girls in bed.

"Waoh, you girls do gossip a lot then. Humor me, what exactly did she say?"

"Why should I say it, you are well aware of what you did that day." She said in a funny tone, if I didn't know better I would say she was jealous.

"What I did and what she might have said are two different things, so please tell me." I said.

She did reluctantly,
"Well, she said you made her really, really wet by devouring her boobs in a way no one has done before and then you finally killed her by playing with I assume was her clit."

Her tone of voice changed towards the end of her statement, she was getting aroused clearly.

Yes, I was well on course

"Was that all she said?" I asked.

She shook her head as she now found it hard to look my way.

"Well, go on."

"She also said.... she said you gave her the Pounding of her life, she said she didn't know how she was able to leave that room that day as so many guys teased or complained about her screams. I guess you really did a good job then."

Yeah, Sade was a Lazy girl but she was also a screamer, I tried muffling her shrieks with pillows and what's not but the girl refused to keep her mouth closed. I eventually let her be as our new room was now in the third floor, so I was sure no Potter would disturb me.

"I guess I did then. So what was the reactions of some of your girlfriends including you?" I asked now, taking the bull by the horns now.

She still wasn't looking at when she replied,
"Well, some of us were envious, some didn't care as they felt what their boyfriends did was enough."

"And.... "

"I could care less about all that as sex doesn't really freak me out like that...."

Indeed, it doesn't
".... But I won't deny that I wished to have such an experience with the right man for me and not with a Casanova."

Mum hmmm, na xo dem dey talk. Who was ever the right guy for them.

"Hiding under the excuse of the 'right guy' you want to deny yourself an experience you might never get if you pass on me." I teased as I was now very bold.

"Stop it, I already told you I am not that kind of person besides don't you get scared of diseases and demons, those things are real." She said with a cold tone.

What an excuse, demons and diseases my foot.

"I am not a dog either but I won't let a woman's needs make her frustrated. You can have all what you wish for now, a room isn't too far away." I said now, pouring all my cards on the table.

She was quiet for a while before she said,
"But it sort of makes me a LovePeddler."

"Common, are you doing for selfish reasons or are you doing it with every guy? You are just a woman who wants something and is going all out for it to get it, nothing wrong with that, well except you have a boyfriend." I replied her, now touching her hands.

"No, I don't but you do which makes it wrong nonetheless."

"I don't. I am not interested in all the troubles of love for now, well until I am ready to settle down." I said without breaking a sweat.

Well, it was true anyway, I didn't ask anyone out to be my girl, assumption can never be equal to reality.

"Hmmm, Bad boy. Well, I really want to but I am a bit scared of risking diseases, I really hate having to go see a doctor because my private part isn't behaving as it should, that can be very embarrassing." She said now, staring into my brown eyes.

"I do my routine examination as I know that I am sexually active and I have the last medical report with me and I am clean. If you still doubt me, all you have to do is wait till tomorrow and I can show you what you want to see." I replied.

My statement brought a sort of relief to her and then we had fun that night, throwing jokes and arguing about a lot of things. She didn't want to be with me until she sees the medical report, she was a careful woman and I couldn't blame her.
Before we knew it, it was six already and guys were already out of their rooms, all set to return to their homes and rooms. I saw Tolu who had a fulfilled look on his face as he had scored another one again. He gave me a big hug and winked at me when he saw I was with Vicky. He made small talk with her before we later left at some minutes past seven.

Vicky stayed close to me and it was then I realized she was putting on a really tight gown that hugged every part of her body. She was curvy too but not the perfect hourglass though. We got moving and just like most people, Vicky stopped at the Plaza outside the school but not before whispering that I pick her by two in the afternoon.

Like I had a car.

Tolu couldn't stop asking me what I did or said that made her so comfortable with me and stressed that she was even holding my hands, my hands!!

"Solo, if you know the sort of guys that want to Fvck that girl, you might want to be very careful. Guys have used money and every sweet words possible even me couldn't get her to do it, it's now you that has just met her that will get such privilege.
Solo, I hail oh."

Tolu teased but I just laughed over everything. He told me how Rachel the girl he just had marathon with had been making life difficult for him. She was quite busty, infact extremely heavy on the chest and from the first day he saw her he had wanted those lovely things for himself.
He wooed her, walked with her and even risked expulsion by teaching her during examinations but that was never enough.

"Solo, you won't believe that it's until I told her I had over 200k in my account that she finally said yes. All those girls, none of them are loyal."
Of course, he didn't have such money and had to use mine as cover but the dumb girl didn't know and I was certain that that would be the last time she would ever hear from Tolu again.

Some girls though, seemingly hard to get but in essence, very easy. We both slept after he told me of how he nearly destroyed her sex all night long and didn't even have a single pity on her. He said he was confident that she would return for more and of course he won't spend a dime.

I woke up around mid day and quickly got dressed for the occasion of that afternoon, Tolu was still asleep and both new roomies of ours were yet to return from the library. Benson was in another room, somewhere in the hall. We seldom saw as he was in pharmacy, another difficult course.
I left for my apartment at some minutes before two and got outside the gate to find Vicky waiting under a shed at the other end of the Plaza. I walked up to her and we hugged after we got close to each other.

"Are you ready?" I really don't know why I keep asking that question, anyway she nodded and we walked the distance to my place.

She was putting on a simple sun dress that showed a little bit of her cleavage but nothing eye popping. I held her hands and ushered us into my apartment, I saw that annoying female neighbor of mine and I wondered what she was busy doing at home. I passed her without greeting as usual but Vicky did and she answered with a smile.

"You have a nice place, this must be where everything goes down." She teased.

I chuckled and locked the door before heading for her and without wasting time, I connected my lips with hers. She was yet to even remove her shoes but I was really out of time. I still had a lot of reading to do after haven wasted yesterday and today. She kissed me back sloppily.

Chai, so this girl doesn't know how to kiss?
I decided to go soft with her, rather than being aggressive as she was just trying to swallow my lips whenever I was in that state. I teased her slowly and once in a while, I would pull her relatively plump lips or even bite them sometimes.

Whenever I did that, she would look at me with a happy expression on her face, she was excited as that was probably her first with someone. I went over to her nose, her eyes and even bit her outer ear which caused her to giggle, she was enjoying it. As soon as my hands kneaded those big butt cheeks for the first time, she jerked and returned to mother earth.

"Waoh, you are so smooth and fast and I was almost carried away. The report first." She asked with a cold tone, the paper must mean so much to her.
I left her butt reluctantly and went into my bedroom to get the document. I handed it to her and watched her read through every line more than once.

"So, you are AS?" She asked

"I am also AS too, so I guess no serious thing between us then."

I nodded and she dropped the paper before walking to me.

"Make love to me like I am your wife." She asked of me and I was more than willing to oblige. I nodded and zipped down her dress before releasing her bra. Her boobs weren't that big but they were moderate and perky. Her nips were already standing firm and shooting out at forty-five degrees and I pulled one of them into my mouth.
She moaned greatly and jerked at that simple thing I did. I held her firmly and kissed, bit and ran rings around those erect things with my tongue and her moans and groans were music to my ears. At a point, her knees buckled and she nearly fell but I held firm and carried her to the bedroom.
I pulled down her panties to find little hairs around her sex, she wasn't one of those who liked them bare but I do.

Using my tongue was out of it now so I used my fingers gently on her and when I found her clit, she jerked again and squealed this time. I smiled and continued teasing that part of her before driving in two fingers into her. Vicky went mad and started screaming non stop, urging me not to stop.

She must have been without sex since forever. I went in faster and my other hand never left her clit, soon she started thrashing heavily on the bed before that usual whitish substance came rushing out of her.

I didn't even use my tongue and she was already acting like this, what if I had actually did, she might have passed out.
I allowed her rest for a while before getting a rubber under my bed and rolling it on my shaft. I raised both her heavy legs and kept them over my shoulders before driving into her without caring if she was ready or not.

"Ahhhhhhhhh..... Mummy... Mummy.." She screamed and I laughed.

Seriously, mummy?

I went in full thrusts for a while just to watch her squeal after each one before I later started pumping into her with almost half my length. Her squeals went down as she started moaning and groaning, soon her walls held my shaft for a while as she came again before releasing it together with some whitish substance. She was clearly tired after her second release and wanted to rest but I was having none of that.
"Solomon, wait, just wait." She asked, breathing really hard.
But I didn't listen, I turned her over and kept her on all fours and I stood still for a moment after I did. Her butt was really big and wide and the crevice was deeper than that of Francess' but that wasn't what surprised me, it was the fact that it was spotless, devoid of any stretch marks or whatever.

How in the world was that possible?

"Is something wrong, why are so quiet?" she asked, straining her neck to look at me as her neck was on the bed.

"You have an amazing butt." I said as I let my hands hovered around the cheeks.

She laughed and said,
"Are they, because I am tired of the attention it brings."

"Who wouldn't stare at just a fine piece of art, it surely deserves all the attention it can get." I replied, still mesmerized.

"You are too smooth, I pity any woman that falls within your target."

I chuckled before getting into position, I slotted in and slowly drove in and out of her. She moaned and buried her head in the sheets as she did. I was slow because I wanted to see the undulating move of her butt as I went in and out of her. And the sight was beautiful as the movement of my thrusts reverberated through her body, making those lovely cheeks jiggle before slamming into my thighs.

I later went in faster and the whole process was even more lovely and damn erotic. Vicky screamed and growled like a dog or something as I picked up pace. She bit into the sheets as her body started shaking which made the movement of her butt even more lovely to the eye and that started the process of my seed leaving its sac.

I groaned deeply as i felt her walls contract around my shaft, squeezing it and that was it. My seed rushed out not into her but the rubber, she came too for the third time, seconds later and just slumped to the bed. I gently pulled out of her before extracting the rubber off me.

"My God, you are a beast!"
She remarked as she struggled to sit up, holding to the slippery sheets for support.

I left her to flush the damn thing before returning to cuddle her. She soon slept in my arms after confessing that she had had a crush on me from the first day she saw me and when she knew of what I could do in bed, she had kept on praying and hoping that we might meet some day. She later slept as I didn't take her words serious as I thought it was just due to the heat of the moment but I wished I did though.

We didn't meet after that day again but she kept on calling me and I did too at times as I was seriously jacking for the exams.

Two weeks to the start of exams, Maddy called me that she needed to see me. I ran to her place thinking it was a matter of urgency but no, she was just hungry for sex. I wasn't too happy about it all but I gave in to her request as I didn't want her to start any suspicions.

Maddy was smart, extremely smart.

When I was ready to leave, she said she would walk me to the bus stop and I didn't object. She wore a knee length short and a shirt and we held hands as she kept talking about how much she missed her mum which I thought was strange. She rarely talked about her mum but she did that day, telling me how both of them would walk hand in hand when she was little and she would jump around the road with her mum yelling for her to stay beside her.
I got a little confused as Maddy told me that her mum died when she was four so how come she remembers things that happened probably when she was three or thereabouts, something didn't add up. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't see Vicky cross over to my end and pulled me into a bear hug right in front of Maddy but that wasn't enough for her as she planted a kiss on my lips....

..... My lips of all places and she saw me holding hands with someone already.

"It's been so long, how are you?" she asked,
"Oh hi." She said, referring to Maddy.

Maddy didn't reply and I knew that she was fuming already for her not to have said anything.
"I am good, it's just been preparation." I replied.

"Alright, I will let you be now." She said before planting another kiss on my lips. She did so quite easily because she was on heels and probably heading for somewhere.

I cleaned my lips but the damage had already been done. I looked at Maddy and saw a storm gathering in her eyes, she was mad with rage with her eyes bright brown. I tried touching her but she slapped my hand away and took off to her apartment, I followed suit and tried catching up with her fast legs.
I fvcked up and Eru has now put me in really deep shitt, a huge one.

7 Likes

Re: Choices by Deejay1000(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
Kai Solomonbrown64 u are really a baaaaaad guy.. Ah swear.. I want to be bahd lyk this bro... Am tired of lovin them hoes without gettin it in return

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.