Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Choices - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (235900 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
Gben gben grin feed us more ooh

1 Like

Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Gben gben grin feed us more ooh. Solo became the king of the crib

1 Like

Re: Choices by uncolonised(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ghen.. Ghen.. Ghen... Na now story start '' clash of the Titans'' na here Solo more ink to your pen, and more power supply to your transformer
Tell u babe make she no vex, we de with u in this trying period

1 Like

Re: Choices by Fidelismaria: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
Cool its bout time we see a little bad blood
Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
Afèfè ti fé ..,ati ri furó adiè

1 Like

Re: Choices by EbonyQueen001(f): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2016
Wow! Thanks for dedicating the last piece to me. I am overwhelmed. Wonderful write up still.
As to wishing to be the lucky dude, it is not by mouth nor by typing bro lol. Have a great day as I await another epic piece from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choices by NevetsIbot(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
solomonbrown64:
.... uhm, hey guys, long time no see.... Abeg make una no vex oh, Na my relationship tins oh. I just couldn't let this girl go as she is just perfect for me so please you guys should try and understand...

Lol... My new girl too won't lemme type.. Talk about a drama queen. Wants attention....

Girls eh
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
Chapter 11 contd

As much as I was good at analyzing things even before they happened, I would always be helpless whenever such things were going on in front of me as most times, what I had in mind was never what usually took place.

Such was what just happened now as Vicky just made a mess of things and I was completely helpless to do anything. I couldn't exactly deny her as no one would just walk up to anyone on the road and kiss them, moreover I already accepted that I knew her by answering her. I didn't know the game Vicky was playing but she would never have me by what she just did.

Maddy was someone who thinks she could never go wrong especially after she has looked into every side of the story. To her, I had something to do with Vicky for her to have been so bold and it was likely to be a sexual relationship.

Damn it, I was screwed and it was few weeks before Maddy would graduate, why did this girl just had to ruin everything now?

I walked after Maddy and more than once before she got into her compound, I tried to get a hold of one of her hands but she would either evade me or pull away from me. I didn't want to look stupid as we were in public, so I respected myself and just followed her to her apartment.

But the truth was I was plain stupid, why didn't I find out where Vicky was staying outside school, at least I would have been wary. I should have been more aware of my surroundings, I cursed myself for being so careless.

Fvck, Fvck, Fvck.

Maddy got into her apartment and tried to lock it but I managed to stop her since I was stronger. I got in and locked the door behind and she took that opportunity to get into her room and shut herself there.

"Maddy, please open the door." I asked.

"Get away, I don't want to see you." She screamed back as she soon started crying.

I had to think of something quickly or else it would like I actually cheated on her.

But I wasn't her boyfriend, so how would I cheat on her?

"Maddy, she was someone I met when I attended a friend's dinner. She was intelligent and so we got talking since I was bored. At a point during the dinner, guys gathered around and started this truth or dare game. Since they had seen us talking, it was assumed we came together and so when the lot fell on us, it was a dare.
I was dared to French kiss her in front of everyone, that was it and ever since then I haven't seen her as I had nothing to do with her.
You heard yourself when she said it's been a while. I don't why she did what she did a while ago, probably to spite you or something. But if she were to be my lover or something that you are thinking, trust me, she would have confronted you.
Maddy, I have said countless times that you are my woman and I love you even if you don't feel the same way. I would never hurt you. So, please open the door."
I ended my speech with a husky tone, hoping that it was enough to fool her.

Maddy stopped crying and started sniffing and after a while I heard her blew her nose probably into a tissue. She didn't open the door until at least an hour later and when she did, she just walked past me and slumped into a chair.

I took a seat beside her on the couch and she didn't pull away from me but she was still sulking.

"Baby." I called, playing with her hair. She didn't recoil from me but she still hadn't uttered a word.

"Why would you involve yourself in such a stupid game?"
She asked with a scowl on her pretty face.

"Guys were high that night and if I tell you what some people did that night just to prove a point, you wouldn't believe me. I did it since I figured it was just a kiss, I pulled out of the game afterwards when I saw that they were taking it too far. I am sorry about that."
I replied her.

"Yeah, of course you are sorry." She said coldly.

She didn't say anything afterwards, just watched TV before falling asleep in my arms. I watched a few music videos before I finally switched the thing off. I carried Maddy to her room and kept her on the bed before taking a shower. I got dressed again and was about to leave because I still had a lot to catch up on but as I was closing the door to her room, I heard her say,

"Stay with me."

Oh God, what sort of duty is this now?

I turned back and smiled at her before pulling my shirt and cuddling beside her.

"Please don't hurt me, you don't know how much you mean to me." She whispered drowsily before falling asleep again. I kissed her forehead before forcing myself to sleep.

I am sorry babe but I have been hurting you for years now and I won't stop anytime soon.

I woke up the next day and I spent a few hours there before returning to my hall. Vicky called soon after I left Maddy's place but I just ignored her calls because I was still mad at her.

I knew quite well that this matter was far from over between I and Maddy. She wasn't the sort that believes easily, she would surely want to prove that she was right. I had to make sure no more sex with anyone else for the next two or three weeks.

I thought of staying with her more regularly but that would only make me seem like I was trying to make up for something which would Maddy more suspicious.

For the next two weeks I stayed more in the library away from where Francess might find me of course and I also visited Maddy as I usually did before as exams would start in about a week time.

But trying to evade Francess only made her to come after me, like I said I had turned her into a kind of sex freak. By the third week, I felt things were back to normal between I and Maddy but then, I was wrong.

My first exam was on Friday of that week and on Tuesday, I decided to read in my apartment which turned out to be the worst decision I had ever made.

Francess usually visited on Tuesdays and that day she surprised me by coming over. Now there was this peculiar thing about me. Whenever something really bad was going to happen to me or someone around me, my hands would become so light that everything placed on them would keep on falling.

That day, it was a lot worse. Right from the bathroom, my soap felt falling which greatly frustrated me and when I was doing dishes, I broke not less than three ceramic wears.

I knew something bad was about to happen but I didn't know what and so decided not to leave the apartment at all till the next day. Oh what a foolish mistake from me.

Francess arrived late in the afternoon. I heard a knock and I carefully checked who it was as I was really scared that day. When I found it was her, I opened the door and she got it excitedly. I left her and returned to my reading table and didn't bother to check if she locked the door.

"Baby, what's wrong?" She asked after pulling off her sandals.

"Nothing, just have a bad feeling about today." I replied and took the opportunity to take a good look at her.

She was putting on a simple gown that she took off immediately after I replied her. She was putting on a very thin black thong and her chest was bare, she wasn't putting on a bra.

Damn.

"I am sure this will make you happy." She said giggling, after I nodded.

"Common, baby, I need that rod quickly. It's been too long." She said, now pulling me off my seat.

I swallowed the spit that had been in my throat for a while now and let myself to be pulled up.

She kept my hands on her beautiful racks while hers unbuckled my belt before pulling out my shaft.

"mmmmmm, I have missed this." She uttered as she gently stroked me.

I took one of her nips into my mouth and sucked like a hungry baby. My action brought moans out of her lips and I was very sure she had already released.

I placed one of my hands on her crotch and truly she was soaking wet.

"Solomon, just Fvck me. No pre-intimacy today, I just need to mauled." She said, pulling off my shirt aggressively.

Osanoboa!!!! What have I done?

I pulled out of my shorts and she nearly ripped out her thong. She layed on the bed, spreading her legs and ordered,

"Fvck me."

Oh boy!

Without wasting time, I kept a wrapper on the floor to protect my knees before putting a pillow under her butt. I drove into her and that brought a squeal from her. I went in like an animal, thrusting deep and fast, mauling and destroying her just as she wanted.

I wasn't satisfied despite her screams and so I pulled her legs close to her chest and drove even deeper into her and pounded her without mercy. Her eyes were closed as she released after release, soon I could feel my seed coming out and I closed my eyes too as I prepared to fill her with my seed and that was when everything changed.

I felt something sharp on my exposed back and before I could tell what it was, the sharp things were dragged down with so much force and I felt tremendous pain move up my spine to my brain, causing me to scream as my outer skin was removed.

I jumped off Francess and turned to see an extremely angry Maddy.

I was shocked to see her and couldn't even utter a word as my back was on fire.

How did she find this place?

Francess squealed and I saw her recoil into the far end of the bed.

"You fvcking cheat. I knew you were fvcking other girls but I just gave you the benefit of the doubt until that bittch gave you away the other day." She said in her foreign accent.

Now the funny thing about everything was that despite the pain scattering my head, I was still spilling my seed since it was already coming out before Maddy used her nails on my back.

Maddy saw it and stared and then I saw something move in her eyes, she became enraged at the sight and before I could react, she gave me a vicious kick to my balls with very strength she had.

It was then I saw she was putting on trainers.

My balls exploded with pains impossible to describe and my head just froze at that point. I fell back into the bed from my standing position as I just couldn't make myself scream and for the first time in my life, I passed out as soon as my ar
ching back touched the bed.

...... Alright guys, we will soon come to the end of part 1 of this story..... Hope you like this update...

7 Likes

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
EbonyQueen001:
Wow! Thanks for dedicating the last piece to me. I am overwhelmed. Wonderful right up still.
As to wishing to be the lucky dude, it is not by mouth nor by typing bro lol . Have a great day as I await another epic piece from you.

.... Uhm, Ebony, na me you finish like this, Chai. It's alright, no wahala
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Lol... My new girl too won't lemme type.. Talk about a drama queen. Wants attention....

Girls eh

You sef you sabi the drill...... She will watch her favorite programmes without me disturbing her but the moment I carry my phone whenever we are together, she will snap and drag the phone from me...
... Mehn, we have suffered from girls sha cheesy...
Re: Choices by NevetsIbot(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
solomonbrown64:

You sef you sabi the drill...... She will watch her favorite programmes without me disturbing her but the moment I carry my phone whenever we are together, she will snap and drag the phone from me...
... Mehn, we have suffered from girls sha cheesy...
lol.. The week we started dating.. I ddnt type shiii.... She made me want to go back to being single for five hrs.

Hope yu'll not drill any other girl but her sha... You this player ehn?
Re: Choices by NevetsIbot(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
correct .. Verygood for yu solo.. Dem suppose kill u sev
Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Chai! grin when the bushmeat catch the hunter ;d I will soon write a fictional story too
Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Chai! grin when the bushmeat catch the hunter ;d I will one day write a fictional story too
Re: Choices by Preciousbouy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
aww too bad for solo
Re: Choices by stardomberry: 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
dat serve Solomon right.
Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 7:05am On Nov 10, 2016
Chai, lobatan...

1 Like

Re: Choices by emarkson(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2016
Oga solo sorry, I can feel your pain
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
Chapter 11 contd
Slimsue

I woke up early the next morning, which was Wednesday with a huge migraine and a bleeding back.

Jesus, what happened?

I tried to sit and then everything came back rushing to my head; the warnings from the plates, the sex and then Maddy.
My balls were hurting me as any slight movement of my thighs and legs would shoot a huge jolt of pain up my spine. I couldn't sit, I couldn't stand, I couldn't lay on my back neither could I lay on my stomach.

It was torture and I was restless.

I managed to stand despite the pains from my balls and used the wall in my room for support as I sought to analyze where I goofed.

How did Maddy ever find this place?

No one knows about this place except Francess, Bukky, Sanmi and a few girls who had been here only once and such people included Vicky. There was no one in amongst them who would have informed Maddy or something so that one was out of it.

She said she had always known I was cheating on her but probably didn't have any proof until that dumb girl pulled that stupid stunt the other day.

What was she thinking anyway?

If Maddy didn't have any proof until that day, it also means that she didn't know I stayed outside school or even own an apartment for that matter. She must have started digging immediately after that day after I foolishly thought the matter had been solved.

She was either tailing me whenever I left her place or she had someone do it for her. It would have been easy because I was never truly aware of my surroundings when walking and once or twice during that period I left for my apartment straight from her place.

That was quite stupid of me but I never thought Maddy would be so idle or crazy to start tailing me as we weren't a couple or something.

I guess I thought wrong and in one day I lost two relationships I held dearly.

I felt like the biggest fool in the world at that moment as one moment in which I couldn't controll ruined everything for me.

I punched the wall before quickly holding on to it again as the pain that shot through my back reminded me of my present situation.

I looked towards the sheets on the bed which was one stained with my blood and sweat and of course juices from Francess.

Oh, my sweet Francess.

I saw the fear and shock in her eyes as she recoiled into the far end of the bed when Maddy started her madness. She must been so disgusted to be caught naked by someone she has probably never seen before and of course hurt that I lied about being her true love. How was she going to write her exams well tomorrow now or even write at all.

Mehn, I fvcked up but still one of them should have waited behind to see if I was alright or even alive for that matter but no, they left me in my unclad, unconscious state without even bothering to lock the door.

What if I had been attacked by robbers or something even worse. I shook my head, talk about people who claimed to have loved you.

Nevertheless, I picked up my phone after taking more than five minutes to walk about ten metres due to the huge discomfort between my legs. I dialled the both of them at least five times each but none picked.

Well, fvck them both, they didn't even deserve my calls after they both left me for dead. I decided to call Bukky who picked after the first dial and I pleaded for her to come see me and also get some pain killers as I wasn't feeling too well.

She was alarmed and said she would be there in an hour time as I refused to tell what was wrong with me. I dropped the phone and manged to put on a short before she came.

Putting on that wear was a huge struggle for me as I couldn't bend my back or raise either of my legs. I had to hold on to the wall to prevent myself from falling and I swear I cried that day as the pain was too much.

Maddy really did a good job on me and it was only the beginning....

I couldn't sit so, I had to lean on the panes of the window in my bedroom as I waited for Bukky. She arrived about forty minutes later. She knocked before pushing the door open. After putting off her sandals she walked into the bedroom sporting a jean and a shirt. She wanted to drop her bag on the bed but hesitated after seeing blood and other fluids on it.

"Jesus, what happened here Solo?" She asked as she now dropped her bag on a cupboard before walking towards me.

I gave her a weak smile before saying,

"I am sure you really don't want to know the details but the summary is that I finally got caught in my game."

She rolled her eyes before wiping the tears off my face.
"I told you to stop but you wouldn't listen now see what has happened."

I ignored her and pleaded with her to help me prepare something I could eat but she refused to until she had seen what was the source of the blood on the sheets.
I reluctantly showed her my back with some discomfort and she screamed.

"Who did this to you?" She asked.

I ignored her question and just asked for a meal so that I could have my drugs. She shook her head before walking to the kitchen.

Yeah, I guess I had it coming.

I remained in the same position till she quickly had noodles prepared for me with boiled egg. I told her I couldn't sit for now and will eat my food in the position I was.

She arched her brows in a weird way and asked why I couldn't sit. I ignored her and asked for my meal but she wouldn't give until I had told her what happened.

"I got a kick to my balls and it's taking a lot from me to even remain in this position."

She laughed really hard before saying,
"That serves you right, next time you won't play with the heart of any girl."

She later stood and spoon fed me, it wasn't easy as I kept on spilling the damn food since I wasn't a fan of noodles in the first place. Anyway, I ate enough and she served me the pain killers she got.

She ate the remaining meal and she washed the dishes and changed the sheets on the bed. Before she did, she had pulled off her shirt and went about in just her bra. The sight was damn erotic but to my horror I discovered I couldn't get an erection. It was either my brain was just in a mess Or Maddy had damaged something there, I hoped that it was the former.

When she was done with cleaning the room, she pulled off her clothes completely and dragged me to the bathroom. I groaned all the way there as Bukky didn't even show any pity on me as she did that.

I guess she was also pissed that I didn't date her and instead went about doing other girls.

She took off my boxers and in so doing I nearly lost my footing in the bathroom as the pain that threatened to scatter my head was too much for me.

After she did, she stared at my balls, cupping them in her hands but that itself was swollen. The place was a bit swollen and wasn't looking too good.

"This girl must be very wicked oh." Bukky remarked.

She turned on the shower and began the process of washing us both and despite the amazing view in front of me, my shaft refused to rise or even move at all. It was then I became alarmed.

I hope this girl hasn't castrated me or else I swear I will kill us both.

Bukky led me to the bed after drying me and intentionally wiping across my back, making me groan in pains. I couldn't begin the process of putting on something so I wrapped the towel around me before managing to sleep on my side.

Bukky said she would watch me as she was still in a towel, I thanked her before closing my eyes.

I woke up in the evening with a burning back and arching balls. The pains had been numbed a little bit but not much. I managed to stay on my feet and walked to the living room with the help of the wall where I saw Bukky lost, reading for her upcoming exams.

"How are you feeling?" She asked, shifting the reading lamp to take a good look at me as there was no power.

"I am better now. Thanks for everything."

She nodded. I took my bag that was in the living room and pulled out a few notes. My faculty was always the last to begin any examination, Education had started since last week while others since monday of this week.

Bukky had a paper the next day and we both settled down to read. She later kissed me good night by some minutes past ten. She left for her room in the hostel as she didn't bring any change of clothes with her.

I managed to walk to the door and shut it firmly while I never stopped cursing Maddy. I struggled to focus till five in the morning and I got a few things from the notes. I hoped seriously that I would be able to do anything on Friday as I just couldn't focus with the pain ravaging my body.

I couldn't apply any ointment on either of the arching parts because that would mean more torture for me. I counted my steps to the kitchen where I prepared yam and omelet. I took the pain killers before going to sleep yet again.

A knock woke me up in the afternoon and I once again counted my feet to open the door. It was Bukky, she was back from her exam.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Fine, have you eaten?" she asked.

I nodded before picking up a call, it was Tolu. He was worried and I told him I was fine, just reading for the exam.

Bukky once again helped me have my bath and I noticed that she brought a few clothes with her. She was really helpful during that period and I was forever grateful to her, a shame though that I didn't marry her.

I just wasn't ready and she couldn't wait forever. I ate the Jollof rice she cooked that night and we made small talk before I read once again through the night while she slept.

I tried really hard to walk straight as I didn't want attention from anyone. It was a struggled to reach TLT as my shirt was soaked due to the pains going through my body.

The exam wasn't as difficult as I had thought and I had no problems answering the questions. I caught Francess a few times watching me and I wondered if she was able to do anything on the exam sheet. I left the hall a little earlier and just sat at the stairs on the left side of the building. I was tired and wanted to rest before I began the painful walk back home.

I waited for too long as everyone soon came out, people left the hall and a few who cared asked what was wrong. Francess wasn't one of them because I saw her gaze at me for a while before turning away and walking down the stairs into the road.

I was enraged at the cold hearted treatment she just gave me and decided there and then that it was over between us. I would never ever call her and will give the same treatment she just served me whenever we met.

I managed to get on my feet and struggled to the road, luckily for me I saw a a cab and before anyone could tag it down, I did and chartered the damn thing. I got home, sweating like I had just had a shower and wanted to crash to the bed but I caught myself quickly.

Bukky asked me to go wash myself this time and I reluctantly did. For once I saw Bukky as an emotional being and not just a intimacy gadget and that helped our relationship greatly but it wasn't enough to change me, I still wanted more trophies but that had to wait till nearly the ending of the first semester in my fourth year.

Up until that time, I didn't have sex as my mind just never seemed settled whenever it was time. My erection was never stable or full most times as what Maddy did to me never seemed to leave my mind.

Talking about her, when it was a week after her madness and I could walk well with some minor discomfort, I left for her place. I knocked at the gate but was denied entry by the gate man.

"Oga mi, I cannot allow you inside oh. My madam said that I shouldn't anymore."

He told like I was a stranger to him and then I saw Maddy came downstairs. I thought she would change her mind but she just urged the old man who had received so much from me to shut the gate that she didn't want to see my face.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement, I left there that day cursing myself for ever even stepping there in the first place after what she had done to me.

I got back home and it was safe to say that that was the last time I ever saw Maddy for years but I finally did and it wasn't the best of meetings.

I saw Francess almost every other day but I never spoke a word to her and returned the same hateful looks she gave me whenever our eyes met.

I returned to my ways in my fourth year and it was with Vicky. Oh, I made sure that I pounded the shitt out of her but it was never going to be equal to the pain I passed through because of her even though she left with sores after each of our meetings.

On the other hand I made love this time to Bukky and for the first time in her life, someone used a tongue on her. It was a day she would never forget and because of that she tried all she could to tie me down but I wasn't ready yet. She finally gave up and got married, she has two kids now but that doesn't stop her from asking for a head once in a while when we talk.

I would insist that I wasn't interested but that didn't stop from asking. I didn't do married women so she was off limits. Vicky and I lost touch after she graduated, Tolu on the other hand who introduced me to all of this was now happily married with three kids while I just couldn't leave trouble alone.

I graduated with a 6.1 and got a good job in one of the oil companies. I worked there for about three years and left when I turned twenty six as I wanted to be my own boss. I started a laundry service business that has grown in leaps and bounds in three years. I cashed in millions to the bank every week as my clientele consisted of big organizations. I had branches all around Lagos and a few outside the state.

I was twenty nine when I thought I had found the right person for me and thought it was time to settle down but as it turned out, Maddy was far from done with me as I had thought but then was it truly Her or someone one else.

Today, I am close to thirty one, still unmarried but very well to do but I have nothing other than my little company. I have no sense of belonging, no family as I have been ousted and disowned by my Dad.

Today, I can't say I have anything to hold on to as what happened between when I was twenty nine and thirty changed my life forever. I am now seen as an abomination by my family, an unserious and someone to stay away from by own friends.

My clients reduced a bit after word got out of the confessions made by someone but some didn't care and preferred my quality of service to my presumed way of life. I was totally destroyed on all fronts by someone I was knew.

But here I am now in downtown Philadelphia, standing behind a car and in front of the house of the woman that had come to ruin me. But it's not what you guys think because the identity of this selfish creature will shock you all.

As I stare at the airplanes moving in the sky, I can only wish they were shooting stars so I could make wishes and hope that I could turn back the hands of time.

Oh if only that song was real.

... I didn't know the beautiful slimsue was married oh until I saw a post affirming such today. Ma'am, this update is dedicated to you.

.... Guys, this will be the end of part one and of course anything true in the story as I am not thirty one but still in my early twenties. Lol.
I want to work extensively on the third installment of the wolf series and have it published before the end of the year as I had promised.

In a month time or thereabouts, I will begin the part two of this story and I promise you all it's going to be a lot better. Solomon got served and served really well...
... Thanks for the comments and likes, kisses.

13 Likes

Re: Choices by osarenmwienda(f): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy hand don meet am.... Shey she nor burst those balls...... Nice update....next pls
Re: Choices by osarenmwienda(f): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
wow..... The beginning of the end.... Interesting..... More ink to ur pen

Re: Choices by Leiykong(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Oga Solomon abeg always endeavor to mention me abeg... U the boss
Re: Choices by Aliyullahi(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
The story was wow. Kudos to you bro and more ink to your pen. The sky is your limit as you are really an icon in the writers world.
My advice..... Keep doing what you know how to do.
Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
Boss...cool story, much love bro, u re mouthed....
Waiting 4 the next story...
Re: Choices by tommynico(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
I feel your pain bro, it was so grim the way they maddy, esp. francess treated you, if na me, i go just beg ground sey make e swallow me, and untop of everytn, my papa kon disown me again....it's over.
Re: Choices by nawtielizzie(f): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
ghost mode deactivated.... I enjoyed every single bit of dz story... plz mention me in ur future works... ghost mode activated...
Re: Choices by stardomberry: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
I guess d woman in question is maddy sister!!!!!!! Solomon u deserve wat u got but I feel so sorry for u. I hope francesca find happiness.? but solo nd fransc would av bin perfect together. maddy is a mad woman.
Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
Solo didn't deserve what he got, atleast not to that level. But talking about Nemesis, she doesn't care for the level of your crime, she just bleep one up. Nature is such a bad mother ;-( Kudos to you and that brain of yours. Don't forget to mention your crew when the the third part of the wolf series start. Don't forget the nemesis of revenge. More inspiration to your brain. I respect you sir. A great motivator to we, upcoming writer.
Re: Choices by mattyboy007(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nyc op... More ink to ur pen
Re: Choices by Daeveed(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nice work ßro... ßuh u realli fu*_%d up.. And Ah didn't expect such 4rm Frances..
Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
Again.....now that you're in Philadelphia, hope you're already packing your load. Donald Trump just said home is calling you grin
Re: Choices by ChizzyMaris(f): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2016
Wow.. as usual, you killed it. I'm still 'in front of your back', whenever you're ready, I'll still be here. Thanks for this wonderful piece.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.