Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,204 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Bad Service From Missjoyjoy - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bad Service From Missjoyjoy (4486 Views)

Roll On Roll Off And Auto Transportation Service From Any Auction In USA / Roll On Roll Off And Auto Transportation Service From Any Auction In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by Fistop: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
This is serious. I had a similar encounter too. I paid 12k to an agent in their Ojodu FRSC office in Lagos about 3yrs ago. On the day he told me to come for capturing, I entered the room and was told that my name is yet to drop. he said he will call me soon. Soon became one year until I met an old friend who fortunately is now a staff of FRSC in Bariga. I paid another 12k and was captured the third guy and got my temporary license same day.
Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by uboma(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
MissJoyJoy has finally refunded me.
I received the credit a few minutes ago...
This ends my transaction with MissJoyJoy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by aieromon(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
uboma:

Happy to hear that. I suggest you look for a state with low traffic to process your drivers license e.g Niger, Nasarrawa,Kogi,Jigawa,Ekiti. States with low traffic do not experience these issues and you end up processing at the official rates.

Goodluck at your next attempt.
Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by uboma(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
aieromon:

Happy to hear that. I suggest you look for a state with low traffic to process your drivers license e.g Niger, Nasarrawa,Kogi,Jigawa,Ekiti. States with low traffic do not experience these issues and you end up processing at the official rates.

Goodluck at your next attempt.

thank you for the follow-up and good advice.

Cheers
Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by ceasare: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
uboma:

Congrats uboma! This goes to show that to some
Extent joy isn't a scammer but just a service provider
Who hasn't got her business process organized.
It's a larger Nigerian thing,we don't have work or
Business etiquette! It's not just in us.
As for joy.the watchword in any biz is be plain and truthful
As much as possible,a dissatisfied customer can destroy a business.
Good of you to have refund him so that d matter is laid to rest.
Well done joy joy.

3 Likes

Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by Oldlayez: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
ceasare:

Congrats uboma! This goes to show that to some
Extent joy isn't a scammer but just a service provider
Who hasn't got her business process organized.
It's a larger Nigerian thing,we don't have work or
Business etiquette! It's not just in us.
As for joy.the watchword in any biz is be plain and truthful
As much as possible,a dissatisfied customer can destroy a business.
Good of you to have refund him so that d matter is laid to rest.
Well done joy joy.

Missjoyjoy is a scammer QED!! Her biz is finished on nairaland as far as am concerned. Stop selling the unsellable.

I am glad it all ended well. Uboma, shine your eyes wella next time.

Unfollows thread*

3 Likes

Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by elshanAutos: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oldlayez:

Missjoyjoy is a scammer QED!! Her biz is finished on nairaland as far as am concerned. Stop selling the unsellable.

I am glad it all ended well. Uboma, shine your eyes wella next time.

Unfollows thread*
I don't know any of the parties involved, and only just read page 2 of this thread. Can a scammer refund money? Your post is highly bereft of the minutest iota of prudence.
Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by Coldplay007(f): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
elshanAutos:

I don't know any of the parties involved, and only just read page 2 of this thread. Can a scammer refund money? Your post is highly bereft of the minutest iota of prudence.
grin.. she is a scammer. she claimed she has paid, so where did she get the refund from?

3 Likes

Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by elshanAutos: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Coldplay007:

grin.. she is a scammer. she claimed she has paid, so where did she get the refund from?
I understand exactly where you're coming from (as money supposedly paid for drivers license is paid to the FG account, and can't be retrieved)

But here's the scenario- Mr A pays Mrs J for a service , Mrs J fails to deliver, atleast within the stipulated time frame. And Mrs J eventually refunds Mr A's money. Point out the scam pls. If anything, it looks like Mrs J might have paid the money from her personal funds to save face/reputation.

1 Like

Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by jaxxy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
I think the issue on ground Ws a communication problems and not a scam. Even wen I got mine it wasn't a smooth process I waited long hours definitely more than 2hours, I had to be patient and even come back for my capturing days later I think. A lot I believe has to do with d state and also backlog/traffic.

Missjoyjoy I believe explained herself bt since that Ws not sufficient had no other choice bt to ask I to go ahead and publise the issue if that gives u comfort. Anyways let's all learn from this. Cheers
Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by GODSBEAUTY(f): 4:43am On Sep 21, 2016
uboma:

Na God save u Uboma

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by Oldlayez: 4:51am On Sep 21, 2016
elshanAutos:

"After election, No more campaign"
Be gone Oga, Money has been refunded, case closed!!

See dem scammers coming out to defend one of their own. Yeye things

4 Likes

Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by Abosedeni: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
elshanAutos:

How you can defend a scammer stuns me. I pity your would be customers. I spit on you!

3 Likes

Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by Abosedeni: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
GODSBEAUTY:

Na God save u Uboma

grin

I swear!
Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by Abosedeni: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
jaxxy:
I think the issue on ground Ws a communication problems and not a scam. Even wen I got mine it wasn't a smooth process I waited long hours definitely more than 2hours, I had to be patient and even come back for my capturing days later I think. A lot I believe has to do with d state and also backlog/traffic.

Missjoyjoy I believe explained herself bt since that Ws not sufficient had no other choice bt to ask I to go ahead and publise the issue if that gives u comfort. Anyways let's all learn from this. Cheers

Who created the communication problem? Always blaming the victim. I noticed her defenders are scammers from auto section. Thank God the money has been refunded.

3 Likes

Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by jaxxy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Abosedeni:

Who created the communication problem? Always blaming the victim. I noticed her defenders are scammers from auto section. Thank God the money has been refunded.

Bro pls be careful who u ball a scammer ok. I don't know this lady personally and neither have I used her services b4. I state wat I felt based on d info stated. The fact sm1 doesn't meet up a deadline or agreed date doesn't make them scammers. Even banks fail smtmes in executing important transactions do we then call d banks scammers.

Especially since she even refunded the money clearly means she never had intent to scam. Yes it Ws a service FALIURE agreed bt not a scam. It's very easy for u a total stranger to open ur mouth and call sm1 a scammer with out proper facts and that is WRONG!

1 Like

Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by cynhamscakes(f): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Driving license is issued by Road Safety (in their office) and the total cost is #10,000.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by samally: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Abosedeni:

How about the money she paid to RSA account
or you think express service is free in Nigeria ?
you think she won't settle those via officers??
and she still make full refund and you're calling her fraudster?

If I own a store or services I will gladly avoid people like the OP,who always believe in there money and priorities
Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by BIGGMAMA: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
cynhamscakes:
Driving license is issued by Road Safety (in their office) and the total cost is #10,000.

Exactly. I did mine for 11k and I captured and collected the temporary license same day.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by BIGGMAMA: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
samally:

If I own a store or services I will gladly avoid people like the OP,who always believe in there money and priorities

According to oldlayez, after election, no more campaign. I am never doing any business with anyone from nairaland ever again. How someone can see the truth and try to cover it calls for serious concern.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by BIGGMAMA: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
jaxxy:

Bro pls be careful who u ball a scammer ok. I don't know this lady personally and neither have I used her services b4. I state wat I felt based on d info stated. The fact sm1 doesn't meet up a deadline or agreed date doesn't make them scammers. Even banks fail smtmes in executing important transactions do we then call d banks scammers.

Especially since she even refunded the money clearly means she never had intent to scam. Yes it Ws a service FALIURE agreed bt not a scam. It's very easy for u a total stranger to open ur mouth and call sm1 a scammer with out proper facts and that is WRONG!

Shut up pls.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by uboma(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
samally:

You are a big fool for making the above comment.

I paid for a service, you gave me 3 weeks to be served, i couldnt make it within the 3 weeks because i was away for 2 extra weeks. I returned and notified you, you called me out for capturing without checking to be sure that everything was truly in place for me to be captured.

After waiting fir two hours, i was finally told that my DL application was not approved and you expect me to clap for you?

I repeat that you are a big fool. Personally i wont even do business with your likes.

***modified****

I had a good look at your profile yesterday and found how you tag innocent forum members here as scammers.

a good example is this

https://www.nairaland.com/3218156/attention-jerryfemi88-potential-scammer

You have never done any business deals with Jerryfemi88. None of his clients have complained about him so far but you, because data is cheap, hide behind your keyboard to rubbish people's image for no justifiable reason.

I wonder who in his right senses will even engage you to perform a task/service in the first place.

Your case is very pitiable....

4 Likes

Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by uboma(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
jaxxy:

MissJoyJoy later told me on phone that she wont refund me and that i should do my worst.

Obviously she isnt a VIO like she had earlier told me. I had to inform the real VIO whom she gave my data to, that if i go ahead to make public the bad service from MissJoyJoy, he too would be implicated and Nigerians will know that he and his cohorts go about collecting the sum of NGN18,500.00 for fresh DL. this VIO later sent me a sms that he has spoken to MissJoyJoy to refund me.

If i hadnt taken these steps, my money will still be pending till date.

4 Likes

Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by uboma(m): 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
cynhamscakes:

Can i contact you privately to link me with a reliable VIO/FRSC here in Abuja who can process my DL?
Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by jaxxy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
uboma:

MissJoyJoy later told me on phone that she wont refund me and that i should do my worst.

Obviously she isnt a VIO like she had earlier told me. I had to inform the real VIO whom she gave my data to, that if i go ahead to make public the bad service from MissJoyJoy, he too would be implicated and Nigerians will know that he and his cohorts go about collecting the sum of NGN18,500.00 for fresh DL. this VIO later sent me a sms that he has spoken to MissJoyJoy to refund me.

If i hadnt taken these steps, my money will still be pending till date.

Ok bro. She may be an agent or sm1 connected to them bt she didn't handle the service well in terms of info Bt as per the amount u paid dat wat everyone pays and u get a teller of 6500k or so. Y dat is I don't know bt I had my temporary driver liecence in I think 3weeks or so and my parmanet in 2months. Cheers
Re: Bad Service From Missjoyjoy by Abosedeni: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2016
jaxxy:

Scammer tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Upgrade Your Rav 4 To The Lexus monster face / Crazy Offer : Toks Benz C240 Right-hand Full Options For 950k Only.... Maddddd!! / Honda Accord Evil Spirit For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.