Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake (752 Views)

Romanlanders, What Do You All Think About This Instagram Ladies Shapes? / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users / Romanlanders is this love or lunacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Here is the link to view the polls

https://www.nairaland.com/3339234/real-fake-females-romanceland-poll

These are the self acclaimed ladies —

Trapqueen77

Sparksfly

LuvU2

mizzbouqui

Onila

Eastharfabian

Beryln — Deactivation in process

I can't help but notice that these set of ladies or men went incognito after being voted fake especially the most active F moniker in romance section grin
Re: Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by LuvU2: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
AjFive:
Here is the link to view the polls

https://www.nairaland.com/3339234/real-fake-females-romanceland-poll

These are the self acclaimed ladies —

Trapqueen77

Sparksfly

LuvU2

mizzbouqui

Onila

Eastharfabian

I can't help but notice that these set of ladies or men went incognito after being voted fake especially the most active F moniker in romance section grin
undecidedundecided
Re: Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by falconey(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
what do we do with this information? luvu2 love, how are you doing today?
Re: Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by saintfellow(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lol hahahahahahaha
Re: Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
LuvU2:
undecidedundecided

Chill.
Re: Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
I don't understand this section again, when there's no money to go out, you see teenagers like this specimen polluting the e-air.
Re: Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by McBrooklyn(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mtcheeeew!!! And the moral of this story is?? undecided
Re: Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by Dotwillis1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
aint new.... We been dealing with this kinda fake tin since 2005undecided
Re: Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lol... One is actually going to deactivate.
I'll add her moniker. grin
Re: Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by LuvU2: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
falconey:
what do we do with this information? luvu2 love, how are you doing today?
I am fine Fal. I dnt care about the info tho
Re: Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by falconey(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
LuvU2:
I am fine Fal. I dnt care about the info tho

you know haters, they've to do their job.
Re: Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by LuvU2: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
falconey:

you know haters, they've to do their job.
Lol abi
Re: Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wingback:

I don't understand this section again, when there's no money to go out, you see teenagers like this specimen polluting the e-air.

We all know you're the Fuckìng specimen. undecided
Re: Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Mtcheeeew!!! And the moral of this story is?? undecided

No moral story. Just logic. cool
Re: Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by iykekelvins(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Is that so?
Issokay..
Re: Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
AjFive:

We all know you're the Fuckìng specimen. undecided

I said "Like this specimen"...Your failure to grasp this use of English Grammar suggests you are still some way off from graduating HS.

Done for the day? Try joining a sports team but you probably a skinny Boy, try a Nerds club or something?

1 Like

Re: Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wingback:

I said "Like this specimen"...Your failure to grasp this use of English Grammar suggests you are still some way off from graduating HS.

Done for the day? Try joining a sports team but you probably a skinny Boy, try a Nerds club or something?

I don't know why you're trying to sound smart. You're not. You're are just a dumbass. A retired troll on a come back mission to look responsible. A confused bisexual psycho who once fùcked a tranny. You'll never be a smartass.

1 Like

Re: Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
AjFive:

I don't know why you're trying to sound smart. You're not. You're are just a dumbass. A retired troll on a come back mission to look responsible. A confused bisexual psycho who once fùcked a tranny. You'll never be a smartass.

Look Responsible Online...How amusing...Retired Troll? Thin Line between being on a Free Summer and now Back to work...But what are you doing with your own life, creating stupid_ polls.

Your mama must be fvcking Proud of you.

Re: Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wingback:

Look Responsible Online...How amusing...Retired Troll? Thin Line between being on a Free Summer and now Back to work...But what are you doing with your own life, creating stupid_ polls.

Your mama must be fvcking Proud of you.

She is actually fuckìng proud. My Mum supports what I do. Unfortunately, you can't say the same cos your mom doesn't even approve of your black face and mentality.

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Single Girls You’ll Find In Nigeria / A Nairalander To Marry His Fiancée Of 10 Years. / Is This How Some Relationships End ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.