Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Her Condition For Marrying Me Is That I Must Have Dimples On My Cheeks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Condition For Marrying Me Is That I Must Have Dimples On My Cheeks (690 Views)

Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman / Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos / Ever Wondered About Those Dimples On Your Lower Back? Here’s What They Indicate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Condition For Marrying Me Is That I Must Have Dimples On My Cheeks by Princeojua(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hello Friends. With this dilapidating economy and hardship join together, a girl I met few days ago gave me the shock of my life. I was using the normal cool pickup lines to see if I can cash the fish. only for the fish to try to be the fisher fish. lolz. Don't mind my grammar o. Honestly, she bluntly told me that I must have dimples like Davido for her to fall for me.
Re: Her Condition For Marrying Me Is That I Must Have Dimples On My Cheeks by ojun50(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Is easy na
jst pick nail nd hammer nd hit that spot near yr mouth nd there u hv it
Re: Her Condition For Marrying Me Is That I Must Have Dimples On My Cheeks by Oche211(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Princeojua:
Hello Friends. With this dilapidating economy and hardship join together, a girl I met few days ago gave me the shock of my life. I was using the normal cool pickup lines to see if I can cash the fish. only for the fish to try to be the fisher fish. lolz. Don't mind my grammar o. Honestly, she bluntly told me that I must have dimples like Davido for her to fall for me.
You shld have told her there immediately that she shld go get her own clay nd mould her own man herself. Then she can put as many dimples as possible on his cheeks.
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Her Condition For Marrying Me Is That I Must Have Dimples On My Cheeks by divinehand2003(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lol
She dream see dimples?
Re: Her Condition For Marrying Me Is That I Must Have Dimples On My Cheeks by JuicyPucci(f): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Can dimples put food on the table?
Re: Her Condition For Marrying Me Is That I Must Have Dimples On My Cheeks by JuicyPucci(f): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Oche211:

You shld have told her there immediately that she shld go get her own clay nd mould her own man herself. Then she can put as many dimples as possible on his cheeks.
Yeye dey smell.

Funny quote
Re: Her Condition For Marrying Me Is That I Must Have Dimples On My Cheeks by chris2face(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
She is not serious bro abeg find ur way her type will keep waiting for her dream man only to get serious when time is no longer on her side
Who dimple epp self
Yeye dey smell

#sad indeed
Re: Her Condition For Marrying Me Is That I Must Have Dimples On My Cheeks by ogorwyne(f): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
As in ur fowls must have dimples? How is that possible? Op tell her to come and put it herself
Re: Her Condition For Marrying Me Is That I Must Have Dimples On My Cheeks by Ekakamba: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dimple on your cheek means enough cash in your pocket (Shekau, 200 AD).

(1) (Reply)

Can You Wait For Love This Far? / I Need Good Friends Of Any Gender / Man Marries His Longtime Girlfriend Who Has Down Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.