Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,410 members, 7,843,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings (834 Views)

Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos of Colonial Buildings And We Are Stunned source http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/nigerian-twitter-colonial-buildings/?geoip&country=NG cc lasticalala fynestboi
Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigerian Twitter user @Kelechinaba set out to document pictures of houses built during the colonial era, and the results are simply amazing.
Colonial buildings have this classic aura, that transports you back in time and gives you a glimpse of what life was back then. It’s a shame that most of these buildings have not been well preserved, but thanks to people like Kelechi, we get to see what some of these buildings look like. See the amazing photos below.

1. Building on Queen’s Street Yaba

Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
2. The magnificent Cathedral Church, Ebutte Metta

Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
3. And this building in Mushin

Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by Khd95(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lemme pack my kete-kete here festgrinsad
Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
If these colonial buildings were snakes, nigeria would have eaten dem and even post it on nairaland. Bcus I never hear colonial zoo 4 naija b4 or colonial meat. Meat reservation no dey naija dictionary

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
4. This gem tucked somewhere in Surulere

Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by Smellymouth: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos of Colonial Buildings And We Are Stunned

I am not understanding this your siggy
Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
5. The Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Ebutte Ero

Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
6. Another building in Yaba

Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
7. And this Grand Structure

Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
8. Lisa Lodge

Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
9. This building in Ogun State

Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
10. Cathedral Of Saint Peter, Ibadan

Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
11. Cocoa House, Ibadan

Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
12. Cocoa House, Ibadan

Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
13. Doherty House, Lagos

Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
14. The Holy Cross Cathedral

Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
15. And this glorious Church in Umuahia

Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
ok sir hw dey u no dey pick my call wetin happen cool cool
Smellymouth:

I am not understanding this your siggy
Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by Smellymouth: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
ok sir hw dey u no dey pick my call wetin happen cool cool

Dat day u called, I nor dey with d fone..

Sorry abt dat bro.
Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
no p.... cool
Smellymouth:

Dat day u called, I nor dey with d fone..

Sorry abt dat bro.
Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Most of this were definitely not built in the colonial "era"...When I Traveled to Ibadan, I remember my tour guide telling me Cocoa house was built in the 60s so I wonder how that classifies as colonial?

Just change the title of the thread to Old or something
Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by florest(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
I Love Classic!
Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by Flexherbal(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nice job!
Re: This Nigerian Twitter User Documented Amazing Photos Of Colonial Buildings by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
wen was cocoa hose in ibadan built
Wingback:
Most of this were definitely not built in the colonial "era"...When I Traveled to Ibadan, I remember my tour guide telling me Cocoa house was built in the 60s so I wonder how that classifies as colonial?

Just change the title of the thread to Old or something

(1) (Reply)

Is This Party Dress Ok For A Big Lady? - Lets Talk Party Dressing / To Those Cloning My Moniker / 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.