Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence (46041 Views)

Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) / Shehu Shagari's Family At The State House (Throwback Photo) / Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by ChangeIsCostant: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pictured -governor of Anambra State, Willie Obiano relaxing with his wife Ebelechukwu and their two children at their palatable residence in Houston, Texas.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/lovely-photo-of-governor-obiano.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by dainformant(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
good for them...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by PrettyCrystal: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
economic crisis indeed

9 Likes

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by madridguy(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
Person wey work suppose get time to relax. Gov. Obiano I salute you for your hardwork unlike my brother for Kogi attending Eid prayer with snipers grin

165 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Mrsprof(f): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
That dog Sha.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Franchise21(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Cute... How I wish I can contact his daughter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Blue3k(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
He should bring back some ideas to improve his state but great fo him. His family looks lovely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Blue3k(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
He should bring back some ideas to improve his statement Great for him. His family looks lovely.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by naijafella(m): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
3 children only? Boy,girl and puppy!

16 Likes

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by basilo101: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
he should turn Anambra to Texas

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by yinkslinks(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
abroad pics always fine and well quality. unlike naija pics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

52 Likes

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by agbotemi64(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigeria politicians and abroad are like .....

# abeg somebody help me include that popular pix on nairaland abeg!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by RedCapChief(m): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mazi Obiano was a topshot at Chevron Oil Nigeria and then Fidelity Bank for many years
I'm sure he can afford a house in Texas.

But if Ogbeni Ambode, a life long civil servant, has a house in Texas.
We will have to investigate

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by yinkslinks(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
you must have a gold and digger to get to her grin grin grin grin grin
Franchise21:

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Make dem stay naija dey enjoy the recession nau
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by ALAYORMII: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
They live like kings both home and abroad

God dey watching una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Blue3k:
He should bring back some ideas to improve his state but great fo him. His family looks lovely.
brinh back some ideas ke? Nigeria politics know the right thing to do. They are exposed but they will never do what is right! You think they don't know that stable electricity will improve the standard of living of Nigerians? But they will never to do it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by amanze15(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
yinkslinks:
you must have a gold and digger to get to her grin grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by luvinhubby(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
madridguy:
Person wey work suppose get time to relax. Gov. Obiano I salute you for your hardwork unlike my brother for Kogi attending Eid prayer with snipers grin

Snipers indeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by CuteTj(m): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
basilo101:
he should turn Anambra to Texas
With how much?

When the budget of Texas alone is bigger than the budget of the whole of Nigeria.

And despite the revelation above, we still compare America with Nigeria. The truth is there is no basis for comparing as them pass us by far.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Abbeyme: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nairaland and that popular pix of two fingers lying side-to-side on Nairaland are like ....

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by amanze15(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
ALAYORMII:
They live like kings both home and abroad

God dey watching una
which king in which abroad, abegi, they look very humble, girl is not wearing some Peruvian hair looking like what chimamanda adiche envisages in an African woman,

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Donpeak(f): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
My favorite governor

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Abbeyme: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
hey,

Franchise21:

That is why Yahaya Bello of Kogi state went to the prayer ground with masked Snipers!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by uzowulu8(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Believe me, Anambra is going to be like Texas...
when I become the Governor of Anambra state...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by ALAYORMII: 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
amanze15:
which king in which abroad, abegi, they look very humble, girl is not wearing some Peruvian hair looking like what chimamanda adiche envisages in an African woman,

Ur definition of living like kings is wearing Peruvian hair??
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by legaxi(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
So a governor in Nigeria has a residential house in Texas USA. Foolish electorate i hail you guys for voting in such politicians and making them your Demi-Gods.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by amanze15(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Abbeyme:
hey,

That is why Yahaya Bello of Kogi state went to the prayer ground with masked Snipers!!!
which snipers dey lokoja, oga calm down, no be yesterday one SAS soldier shot an ISIS soldier from one mile shocked which of them get that kind sophistication
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
I have nothing against this man unlike so many useless and Stuupid people we have in government. E.g Ifeanyi Okowa of my able Delta State

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
Franchise21:
tah...pick race angry
Re: Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence by amanze15(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Ur definition of living like kings is wearing Peruvian hair??
kings do whatever they want, they look humble, living like kings was out of this context, I was trying to define that for you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? / What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.