Stats: 3,159,014 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant (75888 Views)

Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by loveourlagos(f): 4:38am On Sep 15, 2016
lmao @ Ithess grin
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by encrypt(m): 4:55am On Sep 15, 2016
Am I the only one who thinks op is making a mountain out of a mole hill??
How would you like it if every update on your whatsapp is turned into a NL topic.
Oga you have won oh you hit fp now gaan rest.

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by DBestDoc(f): 5:15am On Sep 15, 2016
emmanwandud:
Op let's read I thesolonains 4 1

Brother, it's not 1 Thes. 4:1
It's 1 Thes. 4 :11.

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Dshocker(m): 5:45am On Sep 15, 2016
yanabasee:

My man it shows you have no idea about cars...Hummer 2 was last produced in 2009.

The Mercedes Benz G-wagon is still the greatest suv of all time for more than 3 decades...Probably you look at it from the beauty wise(which we all know its ugly),but it comes with the highest prestige

Let's begin with 2009 wheeler with extra axle.. Or let's talk about 2012 magnum.. Or the latest 2016 H2? Or the Wrangler and yet to be released 2017 EXTERIOR

Are you guys for real?

The thought of comparing a HUMMER JEEP SUV/SUT to a mere Mercedes G-class wagon is insanely frivolous......
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by josite: 5:48am On Sep 15, 2016
I'm sure the poor girl doesn't even know g wagon is not a luxury car but s machine. And even common camry is far more comfortable than gwagon. Anyway she will eventually by the cry in gwagon in jesus name.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 15, 2016
Style007:
The Love Of Money Is The Root Of Evil"u Won't Believe This Picture"

Just stumbled upon this while checking my WhatsApp list. I am really shocked and at the same time mad seeing a girl of this age believing in such nonsense,

this is a young girl that is getting information from me about absu admission. I still can't fathom why a reasonable human choose money over her own happiness.

tomorrow now if this one no marry she go begin dey talk say dem dey follow am from villa abi?

girls should use their heads o, this is why some already made guys treat them like piece of trash.

nairalanders just negodi, shey dis one go follow dey talk their usual mantra "guys are wicked" when niggas hurt am?

A girl will ask you to buy her egg roll, you then tell her you don't have money. she will now say you are broke.. shey no be same shoe we dey?? abi niggas dey pluck money from tree? abi her people get money and she dey beg??

whats wrong with people? U take someone's whatsapp update very serious? U need help bro, she didn't called ur name so why painting her bad, seun should delete this thread and the op this guy broke nairaland rule so why is it in fp? Someone can be thinking and decides to update his or her thought in his or her social media accounts, and jobless people will take it serious

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by lawani: 6:05am On Sep 15, 2016
If you dont have thousands of people working in your establishment, you dont need hundreds of millions of dollars else it will kill you! You dont need G wagon, private jet and etc. Get a job get married and settle down with your partner. If money comes as in good success, it will come with responsibilities and a large household comprising of many employees and not everybody is interested in heading a large group of people. Whether you realise it or not, what you need is happiness and to be a honorable person.

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by BOBBYTRICK: 6:09am On Sep 15, 2016
yanabasee:
Well...her mates are crying inside hummer jeeps.. Lamborghinis' and she's talking abt G-wagon!

Bae's so old fashioned!

*****************MOD'FIED******************

People keep quoting me to say JEEP's the other way old fashioned...

Let's begin with 2009 wheeler with extra axle.. Or
let's talk about 2012 magnum.. Or the latest 2016
H2? Or the Wrangler and yet to be released 2017
EXTERIOR

Are you guys for real?

The thought of comparing a HUMMER JEEP SUV/SUT
to a mere Mercedes G-class wagon is insanely
frivolous......
(Modify) (Quote) (R
UR OPINION, ITS BORING... SEARCH THE THREAD GWAGON/... BUT I LIKE UR TEXT BEFORE D MODIFICATION
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by ritvin(f): 6:17am On Sep 15, 2016
orieoda:
You told a lady to ask anything she want from you, she asked for money and you were angry.....were you expecting her to ask for wisdom and understanding? angry
Hoes aint loyal....majority of ladies can do anything for money undecided
. Ur advise not needed. Wisdom ni understanding ko. King Solomon I know you poverty stricken, Garry drinking Nigga I know not. Go park well. E Dey pain una guys. When u see dem chick's balling turn d other way
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Enochx2: 6:17am On Sep 15, 2016
Ole

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 15, 2016
yanabasee:
Well...her mates are crying inside hummer jeeps.. Lamborghinis' and she's talking abt G-wagon!

Bae's so old fashioned!

EXTERIOR

Are you guys for real?

frivolous......
(Modify) (Quote) (R

You obviously do not know latest and trending brand of cars. Stop showing your naivety to the world please.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Laido: 6:37am On Sep 15, 2016
EpicMaurice:
so if you find yourself as africa's richest man you wouldnt be happy
Well, lemme find maself first !
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by electrokcoi(m): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2016
wetin concern me

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by beey2(m): 6:39am On Sep 15, 2016
popcykaylah:
Like they always say be careful what you wish for ...na she talk am say let her cry in a G wagon..all I see is a lazy broke lady who doesn't wanna do anything but jump into richies. ..I pity the man planning to dare this one .when cancer jam her by the time she has the G wagon and she has just 3months to live to drive it.then she will cry in that G wagon ...

Thank you. I've been looking for comments like this, happiness n good health can't be compared to I'll heath n riches. My thought.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 15, 2016
emmanwandud:

You just made my day.. I love this quote..

Off to use it on some people now..

btw Its I Thesolonains 4:11
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by rakabuba001(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2016
people will just go about saying things without knowing its latent meaning....only if she knows, for her to to cry in a G.wagon means her case is delicate and sensitive while a poor man maybe crying on his bicycle and the solution to his own problem is not beyond 2k
Well happiness is a state of mind.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by okven: 6:46am On Sep 15, 2016
that is choice of living bro, just get over it & move on[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Cornerstone001: 6:49am On Sep 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy
orieoda:
You told a lady to ask anything she want from you, she asked for money and you were angry.....were you expecting her to ask for wisdom and understanding? angry
Hoes aint loyal....majority of ladies can do anything for money undecided
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by ogawisdom(m): 6:50am On Sep 15, 2016
Style007:
The Love Of Money Is The Root Of Evil"u Won't Believe This Picture"

Just stumbled upon this while checking my WhatsApp list. I am really shocked and at the same time mad seeing a girl of this age believing in such nonsense,

this is a young girl that is getting information from me about absu admission. I still can't fathom why a reasonable human choose money over her own happiness.

tomorrow now if this one no marry she go begin dey talk say dem dey follow am from villa abi?

girls should use their heads o, this is why some already made guys treat them like piece of trash.

nairalanders just negodi, shey dis one go follow dey talk their usual mantra "guys are wicked" when niggas hurt am?

A girl will ask you to buy her egg roll, you then tell her you don't have money. she will now say you are broke.. shey no be same shoe we dey?? abi niggas dey pluck money from tree? abi her people get money and she dey beg??

Op u no get work, this girl is entitled to her choice, besides crying inside air conditioned g wagon with loads of dollars in ur purse is better than crying trekking under hot sun with no penny in ur purse lol grin
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by charlesucheh(m): 6:55am On Sep 15, 2016
Her perception, her view! Is what she said against the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria Wobi! Guy free her abeg and focus on her ABSU info!,b
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by lawani: 7:01am On Sep 15, 2016
Money cant make you happy. You become happy by making other people happy, it does not relate with money really, money invested can get you more money but not happiness. And making people happy is not only by giving them financial assistance. Being genuinely concerned about their welfare ranks higher than giving them money.

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by theshaderoom: 7:02am On Sep 15, 2016
emmanwandud:

Epic! Lwkmd
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Preshme(f): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2016
This is nonsense, must we post everything here? The poor girl or someone who knows her might be here and her whatsapp status made front page on NL, this is so unfair.
People who mind their business live long, it doesn't cost anything to dream big.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by bitingcool: 7:03am On Sep 15, 2016
emmanwandud:

Epic reply
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by porter9977(m): 7:05am On Sep 15, 2016
Money is d root of all evil
but.........
poverty does not make you a saint
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by stephnie1(f): 7:05am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by odigiri1983(m): 7:05am On Sep 15, 2016
Olosho grade F
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by SweetLove0(f): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Splendour4845: 7:07am On Sep 15, 2016
favourmic:
Point of correction the love of poverty is the root of all evil....
Gbagam
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Alvin007: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2016
LadyMercedes:

You've got to be freaking kidding me!

Are you serious? undecided

Is this guy really saying Hummer is better than a G-class? Wonders shall never cease!

Oh well, you can't convince a monkey that honey is sweeter than bananas.

Ignore him...he's just an ignorant fellow...

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by sinceraconcept(m): 7:12am On Sep 15, 2016
yanabasee:

Bae's so old fashioned!

EXTERIOR

Are you guys for real?

frivolous......
(Modify) (Quote) (R
this nigga so classy. I love that. These girls are so old school and only shout whatever they here
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2016
Alvin007:

Ignore him...he's just an ignorant fellow...

The thing dey vex me! What a comparison! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public