Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili (21248 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Describes Buhari's Speech As "Case Of Missed Opportunity" / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by Innodon(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2016
For what
Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by discusant: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2016
Emmaoga:
apologise to her say wetin happen..... she should be the one apologising to the whole people for her waywardness and stupidity....

they use to say that " YOU CAN'T BE NAKED AND BE PURSUING A PENIS CUTTER ".

IN IGBO " anaghi agba otu achu Onye ne ebe amu"..

Vanguard get time. Oby Ezekwesili lost bearing; she is at point of no return; as she still does not see Chibok Kidnap as the political scam it was.

Ezekwesili's second in #BBOG who was planted there for diversionary tactic has since been rewarded by actors of Chibok Kidnap with post of boss of Nigeria Ports Authority.

Chibok kidnap episode was a script written by actors from norther Muslims. It worked for them to grab power. The script writers have been rewarded.

Ezekwesili is just roving about without understanding the root cause of what she is roving for.
Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by charlesditro: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by tinsel: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2016
Vanguard is gradually destroying itself because of politics. They have become a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by smoothlips(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2016
Emmaoga:
apologise to her say wetin happen..... she should be the one apologising to the whole people for her waywardness and stupidity....

U have a problem understanding very simple sentences

2 Likes

Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by Ijaya123: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2016
blueto:
Look at Zombies using this opportunity to debase vanguard with the libelous and vituperative assertions.

Vangaurd newspapers is by far one of the best indigenous newspapers. And I can pontificate and axiomatically state that it is the most ideal indigenous newspaper. many precise news of the forum are sourced from vanguard, even many media conduits also rely on vanguard.

Zombies are aggravated because it isn't one of those media conducts that are manipulated by APC that mainly publishes beguiling news in favour of Buhari and APC like Punch, Premiumtimes, Saharareporters and so on.

Take it or leave it. Vanguard's defects doesn't denote incompetence, bigotry and biased leadership like Buhari and his abhorrent media conduits.

Clap for yourself.
Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by bulletproofmonk(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2016
Emmaoga:

Dr Oby is one of the most upright and morally principled people we have in Nigeria. Our plan for a better tomorrow for Nigeria is incomplete without her.
Calling her wayward and stupid is quite unfortunate. Besides the fact it is outrightly rude and crass, it shows how ungrateful people like you are. You choose to sit comfortably and denigrate people who are actually doing something! Shame on you!
Despite the insults she has received,Dr Oby is forging ahead to stand for what is right.For that alone,she has my utmost respect.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by Ephramed(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2016
.IF ALL YOU HAVE TO OFFER IN MARRIAGE IS YOUR VIRGINITY. I SHAKE MY HEAD FOR THAT UNION.
Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2016
Vanguard has become a sectional newspaper,pro Biafra,Pro Ipod.Pro everything that is against the govt of the day.The editors should eat their apologies.

4 Likes

Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by IVORY2009(m): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2016
[s]
rusher14:

Verify their stories before going to press especially when trying to ridicule a public personality.

Until some punishment is meted out to these slanderous imps they would never learn the need to carry out investigation before publishing.
[/s]

That is exactly what I have said, until a taught law is passed or the body governing the print industry sit down and sanction any newspaper house that publish force information, like dis nothing would ever happen, Punch news paper, Sharanews etc are not left out.

Russia man, I see ur double job.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2016
Emmaoga:

Your comment has actually revealed who is stewpid between you and her!! grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by flokii: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2016
Dunno why they cnt leave the woman alone.. Is it every game you win?

I knw they are angry cos she's associating with d North just like they hate okoroawusa.. Dunno how some pple cnt separate emotions from politics.

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by HomeOfMe(f): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2016
blueto:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/apology-oby-ezekwesili/
The media is one of the problems Nigeria has,publishing fake news just to sell your brand and attract followers.

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by Samtob90(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2016
Emmaoga:

Useless comment. You are blind to what the paper published

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by mikovo2002(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2016
sapiosexual1:
It doesn't change the bitter fact that she has been USED AND DUMPED
This will not make her get the appointment she is fighting for.
Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by azimibraun: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2016
If the woman wasn't Nigerian we will celebrate her... Hate is blinding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by amaechi1: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2016
If this is also true, then it is a lesson for some irresponsible journalist and editor who are lazy to thorough job before putting up publication. Just yesterday, a purported facebook message making around, was the President have release5 Kabiru sokoto. I have put my ears on ground to hear the same news from other quarters, but none.
Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by DIVINE78: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2016
Vanguard newspaper is the propaganda arm of Niger Delta militants.

2 Likes

Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2016
They had gotten peanut from Buhari yesterday, before they came up with shits. Thanks goodness that i can't throw away my 1naira on anything called news paper page. What is news paper for sef I don't even know how its like.
Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by helovesme(f): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2016
bulletproofmonk:

Dr Oby is one of the most upright and morally principled people we have in Nigeria. Our plan for a better tomorrow for Nigeria is incomplete without her.
Calling her wayward and stupid is quite unfortunate. Besides the fact it is outrightly rude and crass, it shows how ungrateful people like you are. You choose to sit comfortably and denigrate people who are actually doing something! Shame on you!
Despite the insults she has received,Dr Oby is forging ahead to stand for what is right.For that alone,she has my utmost respect.

99.99% of those attacking this woman are Igbos. It's really unfortunate. She's been insulted and called all sorts of names by her own kinsmen and women just because she is standing for justice.

Such behaviour can NEVER be found with the Yorubas.

Oby is not responsible for GEJ's electoral loss. Some people need to understand this fact and leave this woman alone. Chibok or not - the Hausas would never have voted for him because of the whole boko haram mess. Is Oby to blame for the boko haram menace?

I can just imagine if someone like Funmilayo Kuti was from their part of nigeria. They would have abused and insulted her for daring to stand up to the Nigerian government, daring to drive a car like a man (she is the first woman in nigeria to drive a car) and also called and abused all her great kids (fela, beko and koye) all sort of names.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by Abagworo(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2016
maoolakanm:
Vanguard has become a sectional newspaper,pro Biafra,Pro Ipod.Pro everything that is against the govt of the day.The editors should eat their apologies.

Everything published by Vanguard with regards to Imo State has been full of falsehood, propaganda and blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by Fury007: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2016
Emmaoga:

The best of your type can only make history for the wrong reasons, if ever.

Bitterness and garbage you spew.

2 Likes

Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by pharmagba: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2016
topsyking:
what kind of junk newspaper is this.. so they now get their news from whatapp.
do pple still buy vanguard newspaper

Vanguard is a newspaper for Ipods and militants.
QED

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by Zikdik(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2016
helovesme:

99.99% of those attacking this woman are Igbos. It's really unfortunate. She's been insulted and called all sorts of names by her own kinsmen and women just because she is standing for justice.

Such behaviour can NEVER be found with the Yorubas.

Oby is not responsible for GEJ's electoral loss. Some people need to understand this fact and leave this woman alone. Chibok or not - the Hausas would never have voted for him because of the whole boko haram mess. Is Oby to blame for the boko haram menace?

I can just imagine if someone like Funmilayo Kuti was from their part of nigeria. They would have abused and insulted her for daring to stand up to the Nigerian government, daring to drive a car like a man (she is the first woman in nigeria to drive a car) and also called and abused all her great kids (fela, beko and koye) all sort of names.

I love you. EOD.
Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by helovesme(f): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2016
Zikdik:

I love you. EOD.

The feeling is mutual grin
Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by Stoical: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2016
and I was called a wailler for bringing a post I read in vanguard to nairaland.com.

Well, thanks mynd44 for bringing that to my notice earlier.
Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by byna: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2016
[s][/s]
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

What else do you want them to do? They have realised dey[s] made a mistake and an apology has been made, is Vanguard newspaper the first to have done so?
[/s]
Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by Codes151(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2016
Whether she said it or not; is it not true?
Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by genearts(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Vanguard is only good for Ipod, Biafrau.d and Niger Delta Scavengers news and propaganda.

The most ethno-centric, bias and useless print media in Nigeria.

very useless paper. Ever since the "i will make #1 epual $1" screaming headline i completely gave up on them.

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili by barcaboi(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2016
Emmaoga:

and how was she wayward?...if she supported ur man, wld u call her that?...I've never bn her fan tho I support APC but still calling her names doesn't make u less stupid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - / Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars / Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.