Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation (24631 Views)

Ngozi Olojeme Forfeits 38 Houses To FG / Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) / Nepotism In Buhari’s Govt, The Worst In Nigeria’s History –junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by cindyrocks(f): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2016
I pity them.
vislabraye:

Tinubu comes from a vey wealthy home. His mother willed everything to him tongue . Lolz. Na so dem tell us.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by CHYMZZY(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2016
I can smell and see so many Zombie's and vampire on this Thread!

Can't say the fmr. Minister is a saint!
ßut, but this bubu anti graft corruption war, has been compromised right when i was in my mothers womb! His cabinate are busy paddlin' our budget and those with houses in dubai and US that he flags down, are indication that bubu is corrupt!
I have'nt heard anythin' concernin' Mutala Nyako the fmr.Governor of Adamawa state and his son "Abdulahziz" whatever, who are still free with the way they loot their state and the blood money they used to sponsor Mr. President election.

Plz! Remove the plank wey de una eyes and see well b4 removin' a piece of sand in another...
Ndi ara!
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by cindyrocks(f): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2016
I see you now work with bout Lands Bureau and Corporate Affairs Commission at once.

The hotel is owned by Tinubu. He fronted a Chinese lady as the owner initially but when he felt like the lady was gonna double-cross him he quickly came out as the real owner.

Do more research before arguing.

4everGrand:

See dis one, who told u Tinubu owns that hotel? Get ur facts right, ok.
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by entrepreneurmic: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2016
smada13:
I'm lost for words....some people's conscience is dead and buried. how much can she spend wit her kids till they pass away....

stealing for the future leleyii fa....keeping stolen funds away for children yet unborn...
JUST TELL ME WHY NIGERIA WILL NOT BE IN RECESSION. THERE ARE MANY OF HER KIND ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. CHAII THERE IS GOD OOOOOH!!!
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2016
GOODMORNING NIGERIA!
The current economic situation doesn’t just leave us to the reality of taking charge of our lives, rather it reflects the true picture of a nation that is going through austerity at the highest levels. Gladly, I am using this platform to introduce some of our numerous opportunities to you!
Distinct Media and Creations is a trusted, reliable and efficient publicity outfit based in the centre of ogun state, Abeokuta. Our services range from company/business registration, to publicity of events, and rendering consultancy on media issues. Our prices are very affordable.
Difference homes & co is a sister firm, we manage properties, sell properties and handle supervision of site work at various locations. Won’t you rather be a partner? A trial will convince you!
Reach out today!!!
Hotlines +2348168667836,+2348143652617 Whatsapp only: +2347033893039
Mail – distinct_solutions@yahoo.com, paulehime@gmail.com
For more info, Follow on twitter -https://twitter.com/dmc_dhng
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by Eliteklaus(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2016
see her big fish eyes
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by july66: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
EFCC detectives probe five choice assets in Port Harcourt

Detectives have been deployed in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital, in the ongoing probe of former Minister of Petroleum Resources Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke.

Of interest are five choice houses believed to be Mrs. Alison-Madueke’s.

It is all part of the last leg of the investigation of the ex-minister in collaboration with the National Crime Agency in the United Kingdom.

Amid the Port Harcourt operation, another asset of the ex-Minister in Abuja, allegedly worth over N500million, has been confiscated pending her trial.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) had earlier seized a mansion worth N3.58billion from the ex-minister, bringing the haul in Abuja to about N4.08billion of assets believed to be hers.

The EFCC received intelligence report on the property allegedly acquired by Mrs. Alison-Madueke in Port Harcourt.

The tracking of the assets is said to be part of the probe of about $10billion allegedly looted in cash and assets by some former public officers.

The properties under surveillance in Port Harcourt are said to be worth over N3billion

A top source in EFCC, who spoke in confidence, said: “Based on latest intelligence, we have been able to trace more choice assets to Mrs. Alison-Madueke in Port Harcourt. We have drafted more operatives in Rivers State.

“We have identified more than five of such assets but we need to verify the ownership by going through some documents before attaching the properties in line with our mandate.

“In the next one week, our team in Port Harcourt would have completed their assignment. We will then release the value of the assets.

“We are also on the trail of some accomplices who were used for the property deals.”

Responding to a question, the source said: “We are still working in collaboration with NCA in the UK. I think we are getting closer to the final leg of the Mrs. Alison-Madueke probe.”

Another property, which is believed to be worth N500million, has been seized from the ex-minister.

The source said the property is believed to be at Frederick Chiluba Close in Asokoro District in Abuja. The asset is now placed under interim forfeiture until the court decides otherwise,” he added.

Sections 28 and 34 of the EFCC (Establishment Act) 2004 and Section 13(1) of the Federal High Court Act, 2004 empower the anti-graft agency to invoke the Interim Assets Forfeiture Clause.

“Section 28 of the EFCC Act reads: ‘Where a person is arrested for an offence under this Act, the Commission shall immediately trace and attach all the assets and properties of the person acquired as a result of such economic or financial crime and shall thereafter cause to be obtained an interim attachment order from the Court.’

Section 13 of the Federal High Court Act reads in part: “The sourt may grant an injunction or appoint a receiver by an interlocutory order in all cases in which it appears to the Court to be just or convenient so to do.

”Any such order may be made either unconditionally or on such terms and conditions as the Court thinks just.”

The NCA in the UK arrested and quizzed Mrs. Alison-Madueke and four others on October 2, 2015 for alleged bribery and corruption and money laundering.

Also the EFCC has interrogated three to five more suspects since the interrogation of Mrs. Alison-Madueke by the NCA.

The NCA last year obtained permission from a Westminster Magistrate’s Court to seize 27,000 pounds from Mrs. Alison-Madueke and two other women.

http://thenationonlineng.net/diezani-forfeits-n4-8b-abuja-houses-govt/
These houses will end in "their" hands because we won't hear anything about them again.
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by Okpabana: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2016
tit:
is this to cover up the release of the mass murderer kabiru sokoto?

I have observed that you always support evil deeds. Hope evil will not be ur portion. Pls don't allow sentiment becloud ur good sense of reasoning. Do hv a splendid day madam.
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by Obumorji(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2016
Kwamecron:
We nigerians need more den dat...... Her li'fe will be better... No hate pls..... FTC.... I guesss ;DWe nigerians need more den dat...... Her li'fe will be better... No hate pls..... FTC.... I guesss..... Frog eyes no be open eye. Thief.... Shame ... Shame.... Shame.

Haahahaahaa. Trust me stop disgracing ur generation!
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by Obumorji(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2016
Okpabana:

I have observed that you always support evil deeds. Hope evil will not be ur portion. Pls don't allow sentiment becloud ur good sense of reasoning. Do hv a splendid day madam.

So what do u have to say about Kabiru sokoto? U dat don't like supporting evil
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2016
cindyrocks:
Check out Tinubu's Oriental Hotel in Lagos.

Mind you he is a living saint so the hotel will not be seized.

Petition Tinubu to EFCC or better still let present lagos govt probe him!
Mind u am nt a supporter of Tinubu because.
We r talking a minister dat almost stole her life in d name of embezzlement
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by KanwuliaExtra: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2016
Ojoro!!!!
When dem go seize OBJ and IBB own? grin

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by myola777(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2016
Silverstars:

Don't let me give you a piece of my mind this morning. Have they tried to seize or even investigate Dambazzau's house in the US or Buratai's properties in Dubai? R u alright? Look at his mouth like "recession is a blessing in disguise." What nonsense!
I supported the anticorruption fight until Buhari started brazenly shielding his associates. Have you no conscience? Until Buhari starts investigating the thieves in his government all you zombies (can't believe I just used that word) need to find a place to sit down and cover your heads in shame!
This is my observation, see beautiful house like this without single fence, just surrounded by flowers. Just imagine this Nigeria

Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by drskyfly007(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2016
nextprince:

So if the efcc or any appropriate agency is carrying out any investigation, u must be informed huh? This one too might be a youth clamouring for youth participation in policy-making. grin
Mr man go and sleep..he said the truth..
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by Oblang(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2016
cindyrocks:
When will EFCC probe Tinubu, Amechi, Fashola, Atiku?

Do you know how much Atiku's American University of Nigeria is worth?

Now check out Tinubu's Oriental hotel in Victoria Island, Lagos.

E be like say something dey worry u. Sometimes I wonder if ppl behind some monikers are actually ladies.. Let someone else come and witch hunt those u mentioned.
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by MrCounselor: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2016
Silverstars:

Don't let me give you a piece of my mind this morning. Have they tried to seize or even investigate Dambazzau's house in the US or Buratai's properties in Dubai? R u alright? Look at his mouth like "recession is a blessing in disguise." What nonsense!
I supported the anticorruption fight until Buhari started brazenly shielding his associates. Have you no conscience? Until Buhari starts investigating the thieves in his government all you zombies (can't believe I just used that word) need to find a place to sit down and cover your heads in shame!
There's something called jurisdiction in Law, I guess. Those lands are not under Nigeria's jurisdiction.
unless the government of those lands decide to cooperate, nothing can be done.
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by cindyrocks(f): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
It is you that something is worrying.

Let Buhari probe all corrupt politicians not only his opponents.
Oblang:

E be like say something dey worry u. Sometimes I wonder if ppl behind some monikers are actually ladies.. Let someone else come and witch hunt those u mentioned.
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by plaetton: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Another food for the zombies.

Hungerbad, the pantry chef for Nigerian zombies.

People need ram meat in their tummies, not more Deziani propaganda.

You Zombie Chefs have become very very predictable.
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by Boyooosa(m): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
cindyrocks:

Madam, Relax! Make we sort this one first, Afterall you are not going to die in the next 5 years na!
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by sunnymaja(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
cindyrocks:

You don't understand the issues surrounding Tinubu. First, he didn't operate at the federal level where the money was traced to some people. Secondly, the commission that made Tinubu billonaire overnight was legally done. Thereafter, the proceed of the commission was used for further investment. The only offence he may be guilty of is using influence. That is why it was difficult for both Obasanjo and Jonathan to prosecute him. You are just crying for what you cannot proof but if you can proof it, let us know. Dangote too used influence but because he has never worked in government, he is not being talked about
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by pq007: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
cindyrocks:

if u like print poster and paste it from door to door... We do not care any thief caught should pay d price... We support d anti-corruption war fully... U pole cannot stop it PDP has made us believe they are saints since all through their tenure they didnt deem it fit to probe them or even find stain on dem. U pole cannot dictate how did anti corruption war will go get it into ur thick skull..
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by oluwalewis(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
cindyrocks:

Dezaini wouldnt have believed if she had been told 2yrs ago that she would be in a state like this,APC's calamity is already on its way,all u av to do is relax while sipping on a bottle of hennesy and eating sallah meat
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by abobakucannibal: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
All this probe against Mrs Alison is noting but tribal hatred and winch hurting.Why haven't efcc probe Tinubu,Atiku,Buhari himself abi is he above the law?what of Amechi,Babangida,Abdusalami,Obasanjo this one everybody knows about him both interntionally.Even the likes of omarodiko etc.Make Una continue, wetin I believe for this life is that life na turn by turn.Everything that has a beginning must have an end na only God wey no get beginning and ending.
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by gentlelyfe(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
slyng:
why do you want to derail this thread with unfounded accusation. ****Whether you and your likes like it or NOT, corruption will be a thing of the past and NIGERIA shall be great again. Recession is a blessing in disguise to us to right the wrongs.

my dear, fighting corruption is not a govt issue, dere s way u can stop corruption cos it starts right from our homes, corruption had long existed right from Adam...so calm down my fren
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by cindyrocks(f): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
I am tempted to say ok, though I don't eat sallah meat.
oluwalewis:

Dezaini wouldnt have believed if she had been told 2yrs ago that she would be in a state like this,APC's calamity is already on its way,all u av to do is relax while sipping on a bottle of hennesy and eating sallah meat
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by cindyrocks(f): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
Is your written English always this poor?
pq007:
if u like print poster and paste it from door to door... We do not care any thief caught should pay d price... We support d anti-corruption war fully... U pole cannot stop it PDP has made us believe they are saints since all through their tenure they didnt deem it fit to probe them or even find stain on dem. U pole cannot dictate how did anti corruption war will go get it into ur thick skull..
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by cindyrocks(f): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
It goes back to you.
Boyooosa:

Madam, Relax! Make we sort this one first, Afterall you are not going to die in the next 5 years na!
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by oluwalewis(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
cindyrocks:

I don't too but as long as we sip easy,all is perfect.
I'm sorry to have replied your pm late
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by oluwalewis(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
cindyrocks:

I'm sorry to have not replied your pm earlier as i just did now
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by cindyrocks(f): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Pm? I never pmed you.
oluwalewis:

I'm sorry to have not replied your pm earlier as i just did now
Re: Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation by oluwalewis(m): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
cindyrocks:
Pm? I never pmed you.

Pardon me beautiful, I must be intoxicated by ur captivating name Cindy which has Rocked me to a fantasy land of replyin ur pm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno / Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Ben Murray-Bruce (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.