Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Buhari And The 2019 Question.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And The 2019 Question.. (2043 Views)

The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls / Between Buhari And The 2019 Question / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 13, 2016
In 2019, nobody can stop Buhari.
Neither he nor his Northern/Islamic brothers will accept defeat.

In their world, defeat means humiliation. They will rather shed blood than accept defeat.
All who are hoping to vote Buhari out should stop wasting their energy.

You are yet to see the real INEC. In 2019, it is either Buhari wins or dogs, baboons, cows, goats, rats, cats, ants and even sand will be soaked in real blood.

As for me, I have decided that Buhari must continue.
I will not only vote for him, I will also campaign for him.

He must continue until Nigeria is ruined completely.

Sai Buahri

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by success1smyn(m): 5:12am On Sep 13, 2016
lie from the pit of hell

Nigerians are wise bro, there is no way for buhari in 2019 and I can bet u on that. No matter what happens or whatever plans they have.

LETS NOT DECEIVE OURSELVES BUHARI SHOULD FORGET 2019 EITHER FEEE AND FAIR ELECTION OR NOT.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by kettykin: 5:21am On Sep 13, 2016
noblezone:

In their world, defeat means humiliation. They will rather shed blood than accept defeat.

You are yet to see the real INEC. In 2019, it is either Buhari wins or dogs, baboons, cows, goats, rats, cats, ants and even sand will be soaked in real blood.

Sai Buahri

At the rate Nigeria is foolishly heading to with military deployment in about 36 states of the federation, with the exchange rate going to the roof tops, with the price of rice hitting N40000 by December, with banks downsizing on a weekly basis, foreign Airlines closing businesses and leaving for Ghana, local airlines closing business, maritime economy in epic fall, borrowing of foreign loans to fund the budget at an all time high, 90% of the states not able to pay salaries, Fulani herdsmen destroying acres of farmland that was done with loans, Nigeria military in a wild goose chase in the Niger delta only one word describes what would happen in 2019 .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by PehaKaso: 5:30am On Sep 13, 2016
grin
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by feldido(m): 5:45am On Sep 13, 2016
Same fears we had about the last elections.
my dear, we are wiser now... Nothing is going to happen, you think APC are dumb?
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by asorocker: 5:48am On Sep 13, 2016
feldido:
my dear, we are wiser now... Nothing is going to happen, you think APC are dumb?
Did you just ask if APC is dumb ?
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 13, 2016
noblezone:

Sai Buahri
U are one big fool n one of the dead zombies! We are in a Democratic rule ,so if the pp decide to vote him out come 2019,he must run back to his Durai farm or whatever is called. Get it in that stupid skull of urs, NO SINGLE PERSON OWNS THIS COUNTRY!
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by Ahmeduana(m): 6:00am On Sep 13, 2016
feldido:
NO THEY ARE NOT DUMB, BUT THEY ARE DUMBEST!
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by Paperwhite(m): 6:03am On Sep 13, 2016
The useless president should have long resigned or be impeached had it been it was a sound civilized setting.However African leaders find it extremely difficult to abide by any of these concepts.
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by feldido(m): 6:06am On Sep 13, 2016
asorocker:

Did you just ask if APC is dumb ?

YEAH, let them try to repackage him again and see what's gonna happen
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by Paperwhite(m): 6:07am On Sep 13, 2016
noblezone:

Sai Buahri
Can you imagine the bullcrap you just spewed up here? Guess you must be a stark zombie of the afonja's wing? Nigeria is a sovereign country so no one-not even the useless president can hold us to ransome.
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by bennyann: 6:21am On Sep 13, 2016
Let God's will be done.
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by Abeymills(m): 6:49am On Sep 13, 2016
By d special grace of God his plan n govt will fail
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by attackgat: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2016
Even a little child on the streets can tell you how the elections will go 2019. As expected, Buhari will run again under APC. Us in the SS/SE will once again reject him like we did in 2015. The entire North will again come out to support their 'son'. Yorubas have already put all their eggs in one Basket and have no choice but to continue with APC. Either way, Buhari will win a second term to complete his 8 year torture of Nigerians. By the end of Buhari's 8 year rule of pain characterised by Militancy, Biafra agitation, herdsmen attacks, Islamic fighters and general unrest, even Yorubas will have given up on Nigeria. There will be a general consensus of that power should return to the south and particularly the SE, being the only zone in the South yet to produce the president and that's when Nigeria will explode!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by doublewisdom: 6:56am On Sep 13, 2016
OP, I'm with you on this. Sai Baba till 2023.
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2016
bennyann:
Let God's will be done. #WikeFulfillAllaweePromise
God has given the earth to man. He has his responsibilities. We have ours.
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by QuotaSystem: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2016
[b] I'm amazed at those who fell for the OP's trap. He is not concerned about any peaceful transfer of power but more interested in guaging how people will react if his nightmare should happen which is to see Buhari continue beyond 2019.

The OP is an unrepentant Buhari hater and one of those who think they can decide/predict the success or failure of this administration just 1 year into its 4 year tenure; when in actual fact they had decided it in their minds since the Presidents first day in office.

News Flash: Buhari will succeed to the chagrin and shame of the so called 5% and Nigerians will re-elect him for a new tenure. All the indications are there and this government is moving in the right direction to make the 2019 elections for Buhari a walkover, especially since the votes of the 5% have now been proven to be ineffective in determining Presidential elections in this country even if the entire lot choose to vote against PMB due to ethno religious sentiments or just pure hatred as in the 2015 elections.

You can therefore calm your nerves; the above scenario is very unlikely and even if PMB is not returned in the next elections, it would mean another Northerner would still be President as PDP the main opposition has already zoned her 2019 ticket to the North so any northern agitation for sentimental reasons as you suggested is simply NOT going to happen because power remains in the region, and with a PDP victory that would be a fresh 8 years for the region in 2019. [/b]
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 13, 2016
attackgat:
Even a little child on the streets can tell you how the elections will go 2019. As expected, Buhari will run again under APC. Us in the SS/SE will once again reject him like we did in 2015. The entire North will again come out to support their 'son'. Yorubas have already put all their eggs in one Basket and have no choice but to continue with APC. Either way, Buhari will win a second term to complete his 8 year torture of Nigerians. By the end of Buhari's 8 year rule of pain characterised by Militancy, Biafra agitation, herdsmen attacks, Islamic fighters and general unrest, even Yorubas will have given up on Nigeria. There will be a general consensus of that power should return to the south and particularly the SE, being the only zone in the South yet to produce the president and that's when Nigeria will explode!

The SE will never get the Presidency.
The duo of the North and SW will make sure that never happens.

Rather than SE to rule Nigeria, something worse than BH will be created.

As for Buhari running against the APC, any opposition within APC will be crushed.

Even Tinubu will not be spared.
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by todayboy: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2016
The only thing I like about buhari is that he is making the devision of Nigeria come faster
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by amc: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2016
QuotaSystem:
[b] I'm amazed at those who fell for the OP's trap. He is not concerned about any peaceful transfer of power but more interested in guaging how people will react if his nightmare should happen which is to see Buhari continue beyond 2019.

The OP is an unrepentant Buhari hater and one of those who think they can decide/predict the success or failure of this administration just 1 year into its 4 year tenure; when in actual fact they had decided it in their minds since the Presidents first day in office.

News Flash: Buhari will succeed to the chagrin and shame of the so called 5% and Nigerians will re-elect him for a new tenure. All the indications are there and this government is moving in the right direction to make the 2019 elections for Buhari a walkover, especially since the votes of the 5% have now been proven to be ineffective in determining Presidential elections in this country even if the entire lot choose to vote against PMB due to ethno religious sentiments or just pure hatred as in the 2015 elections.

You can therefore calm your nerves; the above scenario is very unlikely and even if PMB is not returned in the next elections, it would mean another Northerner would still be President as PDP the main opposition has already zoned her 2019 ticket to the North so any northern agitation for sentimental reasons as you suggested is simply NOT going to happen because power remains in the region, and with a PDP victory that would be a fresh 8 years for the region in 2019. [/b]

You are trying to educate fools. Don't waste your energy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by alizma: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2016
success1smyn:
lie from the pit of hell

Nigerians are wise bro, there is no way for buhari in 2019 and I can bet u on that. No matter what happens or whatever plans they have.

LETS NOT DECEIVE OURSELVES BUHARI SHOULD FORGET 2019 EITHER FEEE AND FAIR ELECTION OR NOT.
give me three possible people who can replace Buhari and their achievements that convinced you that Nigerians will favour any of them with their votes more than Buhari.
also give me the party under which such persons will likely contest and the likely people that will make up the big wigs of the party.
you think getting highest vote to win election is an overnight work.
if you don't know, let me brief you, it took Ameachi, Tinubu, Oshomole, Fashola, Osibanjo, Buhari, Bakare, Fr Mbaka, Obasanjo, IBB, the fear of bokoharam taking over Nigeria and Nigerians' frustration with PDP style of leadership to kick out Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by abokibuhari: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2016
QuotaSystem:

reminds me of uncle Gbawe 's essays
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by lonecat: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
noblezone:

The SE will never get the Presidency.
The duo of the North and SW will make sure that never happens.

Rather than SE to rule Nigeria, something worse than BH will be created.

As for Buhari running against the APC, any opposition within APC will be crushed.

Even Tinubu will not be spared.
I guess the bolded statement was made in d spirit of one Nigeria
Well, i didn't know BH was created to make sure the South leadership comes to an end.
Now IDP camps everywhere, tax payers' money & of course oil money from d South.
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Bros,
read my post and compare it with yours.
we are on the same page.

Nobody can stop the ultimate failure called Buhari if he wants to continue in 2019. and if he must go, another of his type will take over.

the only place I disagree with you is on Buharis 's success.

see, the only success the tyrant recorded in Nigeria was the act if terrorism against the Nigerian state in 1983. He and his gang of rascals took up arms against the condition they swore to protect.

I have insisted that Africans honour criminals and that is the only reason a social misfits like Buhari should be ruling Nigeria.

Do I hate Buhari?

No way. I love the man. If not for any reason, I love the way he is ruining Nigeria. With Hus myopic and daft policies, 2019 might even be too far before Nigeria hit ground ZERO.

Of course, I am sure you already know my position.
It is crime against humanity for slave traders to come and create a country for me. Nigeria is a fraud.

And if it takes a clueless bigot like the one in power to expose the fraud, then I have no option than to live him.

sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
lonecat:

I guess the bolded statement was made in d spirit of one Nigeria
Well, i didn't know BH was created to make sure the South leadership comes to an end.
Now IDP camps everywhere, tax payers' money & of course oil money from d South.

Please, what is one Nigeria?

I don't understand it and I have been asking for explanation but no one has been able to do so.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Running204:
U are one big fool n one of the dead zombies! We are in a Democratic rule ,so if the pp decide to vote him out come 2019,he must run back to his Durai farm or whatever is called. Get it in that stupid skull of urs, NO SINGLE PERSON OWNS THIS COUNTRY!

Some people own Nigeria.

Ask questions.

Me a zombie??
Please, read my post again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
amc:

You are trying to educate fools. Don't waste your energy.
The guy agrees with me. Buhari will rule if the wants. If not another of his type will take over?
so what are you talking about?
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by lonecat: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
noblezone:

Please, what is one Nigeria?

I don't understand it and I have been asking for explanation but no one has been able to do so.
One Nigeria is Sarcasm
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by kenny987(f): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Running204:

Read between the lines and get proper understanding before u start throwing insults please.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by kenny987(f): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Paperwhite:
Can you imagine the bullcrap you just spewed up here? Guess you must be a stark zombie of the afonja's wing? Nigeria is a sovereign country so no one-not even the useless president can hold us to ransome.

I am surprised at you...u should read between the lines and also take time to study antecedents of the one u just quoted and gave that distasteful and despicable name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by Paperwhite(m): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
kenny987:

I am surprised at you...u should read between the lines and also take time to study antecedents of the one u just quoted and gave that distasteful and despicable name.
Nne daalu! Idi sharp & ok. wink kiss
Re: Buhari And The 2019 Question.. by payosehtor(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Running204:
5% is too insignificant to vote Buhari out my friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mimiko Lobbies To Join APC / Edo Tribunal: APC Set To Lose 42,063 Votes – Political Analyst / 'Thank God 4 Saving My Life':Man Survives Terrible Accident In Zaria Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.