Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried (3234 Views)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Ayodele95: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2016
Okay...here is how it goes, me and my girlfriend have been going on for like a year and half now. When we meet she was heartbroken and just ended her relationship with her then boyfriend. She told me he cheated on her with her friend and having trust issues made her dump him.

So fast forward to when we started dating, any little mistake I made, she compares me with her Ex. Any little quarrel, she talks about her Ex. I got mad with her, then she promised she won't bring up her Ex issues again. Which she didn't.

So recently she just came back from school because of the festive period. She told me meet with her Ex and he his trying to get back together with her. And the most annoying part is that she promised me she would never see him meet up with him for what he did to her in there relationship.

Now she told me she went to meet him at an eatery and they were there for hours talking. And the day it happened, I called her asked where she was, she said she went out, with who, she couldn't say.

When she told me, I was mad with her, and she was now trying turn the table around that there nothing wrong for her to meet him. So I don't really understand her again and my trust for her is beginning to fade.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by makydebbie(f): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2016
bro...pls be worried uhmm i think you are now the side "bobo"undecided

5 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by REDDEVILS1(m): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2016
Nna take ur mind off that lady. She is bk with the ex. Unless you like being a spare tire

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2016
Do yourself a favor and dump her before she dumps you.

Because she will most definitely dump you. That's a given.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 13, 2016
No. Don't be worried. I mean it's just a harmless visit.
Next time in fact, just drop her off yourself. Relax. undecided
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by salauwale(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Once debe, always debe.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2016
undecided Op! Biko be worried, its very obvious she still has feelings 4 her ex. And am preety sure she just dated u cos she just broke up with her ex, and also needs someone to be with at that moment. She didnt date u cos she loved u!

5 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Bossontop(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2016
Bruh....dont tell me u dont c wat is brewing here
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Jay542(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2016
Bros be concerned oo. This is not a small thing. Call your ex and hook up with her too.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2016
Shoro ni yen. Never you trust such a girl
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by DeLioncourt: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2016
Ayodele95:
Okay...here is how it goes, me and my girlfriend have been going on for like a year and half now. When we meet she was heartbroken and just ended her relationship with her then boyfriend. She told me he cheated on her with her friend and having trust issues made her dump him.

So fast forward to when we started dating, any little mistake I made, she compares me with her Ex. Any little quarrel, she talks about her Ex. I got mad with her, then she promised she won't bring up her Ex issues again. Which she didn't.

So recently she just came back from school because of the festive period. She told me meet with her Ex and he his trying to get back together with her. And the most annoying part is that she promised me she would never see him meet up with him for what he did to her in there relationship.

Now she told me she went to meet him at an eatery and they were there for hours talking. And the day it happened, I called her asked where she was, she said she went out, with who, she couldn't say.

When she told me, I was mad with her, and she was now trying turn the table around that there nothing wrong for her to meet him. So I don't really understand her again and my trust for her is beginning to fade.

You were a rebound brother.. get another chick fast!

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by IamNawty(f): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2016
makydebbie:
bro...pls be worried uhmm i think you are now the side "bobo"undecided

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by nrexzy: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2016
You should be oooo... it's like leaving my new car to go check on my old one.. old habits die slow

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Smellymouth: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2016
Even ur 'boo' get a "boo"...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by firstking01(m): 8:41am On Sep 13, 2016
Well, i think she's not over her ex yet...you gotta deal with that first.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2016
Unless you are willing to be a side niggaa undecided

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by SmellingAnus(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2016
Op, you are still the main guy but your girl is still attracted to her ex either sexually or financially... grin
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Mille: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2016
Be smart like me.

Start searching for a new gf, Stop all financial and emotional obligations to her.
Please dont break up with her yet. Continue taking your share. Mine got back with her ex. Though they haven't even met yet but I still consider it cheating and the relationship unofficially over. She didn't even know I know.

These days ehn, it is morning, afternoon and Night until I'm exhausted for that day and can no longer fire.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by makydebbie(f): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49314641][/quote]hey nawtycheesy
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by IamNawty(f): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2016
makydebbie:
hey nawtycheesy
chief advicer relatinshp matters.. I Dey hail ni oo
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by makydebbie(f): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2016
IamNawty:
chief advicer relatinshp matters.. I Dey hail ni oo
me keh?grin......wey get relationship problemscry
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by abokibuhari: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2016
The EX don fvck am cool
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2016
lolzzz..... oga you are single

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by HMZi: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2016
Be very worried bro...some of this girls aint loyal.. .
.Jay542 hope ur sallah went well,saw tho pics,hot.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by IamNawty(f): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2016
makydebbie:
me keh?grin......wey get relationship problemscry
awwww
Jesus pls fix this for this lil geh.. cry don't worry Jesus yaf fix it kiss
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by makydebbie(f): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2016
IamNawty:
awwww
Jesus pls fix this for this lil geh.. cry don't worry Jesus yaf fix it kiss
Jesus thank you for fixing itcheesy
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by IamNawty(f): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2016
makydebbie:
Jesus thank you for fixing itcheesy
yeah that's the spirit wink kiss

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Jay542(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2016
HMZi:
Be very worried bro...some of this girls aint loyal..

.Jay542 hope ur sallah went well,saw tho pics,hot.
Lol. Thank you sir. It was just there sha. Stress here and there. I just taya. Hope say you see plenty ram meat?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by HMZi: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2016
Jay542:

Lol. Thank you sir. It was just there sha. Stress here and there. I just taya. Hope say you see plenty ram meat?
abiola turn up at least.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Jay542(m): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2016
HMZi:
abiola turn up at least.
All Abiola be sure people oo grin

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by val4sure(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2016
Which other sign do you need?its obvious that she's still feeling her ex,run for your dear life now it's not too late unless you wana be a side bobo..
Visit www.datingcomrade.com for you relationship/dating counselling/tips.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Secrets To Last Longer In Bed During Sex(free Book) - Married Men Only / Surprise Birthday Cake / Couple Take Nude(naked pregnant wife to be ) Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.