Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,314 members, 7,846,391 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Why Does The Fools Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does The Fools Fall In Love (695 Views)

How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / Guys Fall In Love Once And Only Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The Fools Fall In Love by limpopo: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2009
nairalanders, pls help me out. this has been a question i do ask pple. but to my surprise, no tangible answers.
Re: Why Does The Fools Fall In Love by maedan(f): 4:32am On Nov 06, 2009
Well you'll have to ask the "fools" that "does" it, not us wink.
Re: Why Does The Fools Fall In Love by Shola2009(m): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2009
^^
LOL. .
Re: Why Does The Fools Fall In Love by sexyLeamon(f): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2009
maedan:

Well you'll have to ask the "fools" that "does" it, not us wink.
ta right on the mark grin
Re: Why Does The Fools Fall In Love by chiebuka(m): 6:21am On Nov 06, 2009
why is it so difficult for you to send me the information i ask of or is it too bad to ask for?
Re: Why Does The Fools Fall In Love by chic2pimp(m): 6:22am On Nov 06, 2009
Must y'all retards open threads? undecided Abi shey nah by force?
Re: Why Does The Fools Fall In Love by sexyLeamon(f): 6:23am On Nov 06, 2009
chiebuka:

why is it so difficult for you to send me the information i ask of or is it too bad to ask for?
are you talking to me
Re: Why Does The Fools Fall In Love by chic2pimp(m): 6:29am On Nov 06, 2009
^^^^^ DUH!!!!! Who else? undecided cheesy

(1) (Reply)

When Can We Say We Are There? / Why Good Girls Always Like Bad Boys? / The Japanse Have Aristos Too. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.