Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched (38397 Views)

Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife / "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by telemapreye1(f): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

He like many others on this thread are multiple ID users. He's trying hard to appear different from his other ID.
okay...I never knew
The igbos are the worst set of people in nigeria...Not all sha

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by EmekaBlue(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
OK ma thank u but to be an illiterate is not a sin tho
telemapreye1:
Learn how to construct sentence pls
Illitrate.
Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by telemapreye1(f): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
kernel504:

The backwardness your grand fathers died for, begging us to stay put in there so called one Nigeria.? Hahahaha
We don't need you, you need us, that's why the worst word a Yoruba hates most is called Biafra.
The same Biafra only poor igbos clamour for?Your useless director have been in jail for a year now..No action only mouth.
Chest beaters

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by Trapnews: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
kernel504:

I need to correct you. The only state in the West developing is Lagos because of FG investment only. Other states in the West are highly dilapidated, highly in debt.... Colored with brown roof tops.
Ogun State is Experiencing unprecedented industrial revolution. Keep hating and scaring investors away from your region, we are developing and you will definitely contribute to our development too until you have sense undecided

Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by telemapreye1(f): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
EmekaBlue:
OK ma thank u but to be an illiterate is not a sin tho
it's a sin
Go back to school

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by SONofYORUBA: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
telemapreye1:
okay...I never knew
The igbos are the worst set of people in nigeria...Not all sha

They shouldn't even be classified as people.
Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by obainosis4real: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Yorubas travel, but what would make Yorubas travel to the SE, a region that's not economically viable? There's nothing in Iboland. It's second to the North in backwardness. Yorubaland houses more than 70% of Nigerias non-oil sector.
Why do you think everyone is moving to Yorubaland?
sorry my love, ur emotions are clouding ur judgement. Pls let me ask you, have u been to onitcha, Aba, ogbete in Enugu, owari? I think if u have been there, that will best giv an answer to dat trash u have up there

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by SONofYORUBA: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Trapnews:

Ogun State is Experiencing unprecedented industrial revolution. Keep hating and scaring investors away from your region, we are developing and you will definitely contribute to our development too until you have sense undecided

Soon they will say they developed Ogun state. If Ogun people lay low, Ibos will claim their hard work just as they claimed Yorubas hard work in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by SONofYORUBA: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
obainosis4real:
sorry my love, ur emotions are clouding ur judgement. Pls let me ask you, have u been to onitcha, Aba, ogbete in Enugu, owari? I think if u have been there, that will best giv an answer to dat trash u have up there

Lmao. Please go take a seat.

Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by telemapreye1(f): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

They shouldn't even be classified as people.
Lol cheesy
Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by bigfrancis21: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
IHate9ja1:

sir i had 2.85/4.00 on Nigeria cgpa what would it likely when converted to usa grade system?

Most likely it would be the same since your GPA is on the 4-point scale already. I would not expect much difference.
Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by EmekaBlue(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
It all comes to politics again...ofc because of how maybe d way Yoruba supported or still supporting d North...Yoruba to Igboz r like d brothers we love and want to be among us but always in support of d other side...doesn't mean Hate but just Angered
YonkijiSappo:

So exactly makes you think the Igbos don't hate Yorubas and that it is only political higi-haga but that Yorubas are the ones who hate Igbos?
Go to any igbo dominated neighborhoods in the East or even in the west, what is their general perception ar feeling towards Yorubas there, if not spiteful and hateful?
Unless you want to openly deny it, it is clear as day that Yorubas are the most accommodating major tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by kernel504(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

It's funny how Ibos are the loudest town crier about the economic recession. Which SE state didn't cry out?

Even with the noise you touts make about Osun , Aregbesola has commissioned more projects and infrastructure than the whole of SE in 2 years.

Agree to disagree, Yorubaland is London for Ibos.

Am not surprised with your success bar calculator that calculated Buhari credentials into recession. Your definition of success is the opposite of mine. The same Osun state that people were giving her citizens rice like IDP camps, whose governor's speciality is inaugurating two-block primary schools, raking 29th in SSCE with the like of war-torn Borno.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by basilo101: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Go to Sokoto, Kano, Kaduna, and all religiously intolerant far North and see Igbos doing well, please spare me the accomodating nonsense. Is not yorubas that said they will ban ezendigbo while Sanusi is having meeting with ezendigbo of Kano regularly?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by SONofYORUBA: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
kernel504:

Am not surprised with your success bar calculator that calculated Buhari credentials into recession. Your definition of success is the opposite of mine. The same Osun state that people were giving her citizens rice like IDP camps, whose governor's speciality is inaugurating two-block primary schools, raking 29th in SSCE with the like of war-torn Borno.

Lol cover your mouth. Who doesn't like free thing?
What about the Abians lining up for Aisha rice a few months ago?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by totit: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:
Give or take two years, this project will be forgotten. The Ibo language is extinct.

grin

It's those jobless ipod yoots striving to find solace in brafra that I even pity.

See there kins men all over obodo yoruba land grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by codemaniacs: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
obainosis4real:

Most of igboland is bush and forest... There is nothing there... we are not talking about GRA... Igboland is empty..
Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by SONofYORUBA: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
basilo101:
Go to Sokoto, Kano, Kaduna, and all religiously intolerant far North and see Igbos doing well, please spare me the accomodating nonsense. Is not yorubas that said they will ban ezendigbo while Sanusi is having meeting with ezendigbo of Kano regularly?

It's even better for ezendigbo to be sucking up to Sanusi regularly. So y'all should love to Kano or Sokoto where they'll welcome you. Arrant nonsense.
Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by EmekaBlue(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Only if u could help me pay d fees,I can even manage evening lessons as a grown ass man
telemapreye1:
it's a sin
Go back to school
Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by SONofYORUBA: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
totit:

grin

It's those jobless ipod yoots striving to find solace in brafra that I even pit.

See there kins men all over obodo yoruba land grin

lol don't pity them. When the time comes, we'll use Deji 's style to show them their way home.
Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by Mockinbird: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
kernel504:

Don't be a fool. How are you accommodating them? Are they not paying tax, rent and utility bills, what help have Yorubas offered them?
You see yasef?
You'll never learn.
Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by codemaniacs: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
basilo101:

How many igbos or southerners are killed monthly in the north for just been a southerner you can't know... same way the death toll or damages of the tremors that happened were not publicized..
Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by Omeny: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
YonkijiSappo:

Dont worry, shebi una dey clamor for Biafra?
When you finally get your Biafra, let's see that Igbo man or woman that will continue living in Western Nigeria like normal.
May Chukwu Okike Abia grant you Biafra...say Amen....

Guy u smoke?
Did u see me mention Biafra?
I say my mind does that now mean I am Igbo?
If Igbo man remain in SW after Biafra,what will u do?
Guy, u sound like a noise-maker.
Men don't make noise.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by Mockinbird: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
God bless Yoruba Nation. Odua a gbe wa o.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by EmekaBlue(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lol...OK sir I'm learning...I call all of them Hausa that's y..I never cared about knowing d difference coz they all kinda d same
YonkijiSappo:

How is Nassarawa Hausa? tribes of Nassarawa are Agatus, Tivs, Alagos, Gade, Ebira Toto, Eggons, Bassa, Gbagyi. Fulanis later came as nomada, and much later some Hausas started coming as traders. The citing of the FCT in Abuja attracted even more of them, many of whom now live in the suburbs.

Check the Nassarawa state website itself.
http://www.nasarawastate.gov.ng/languages.php

1 Like

Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by telemapreye1(f): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Only if u could help me pay d fees,I can even manage evening lessons as a grown ass man
Illiterate tribal bigot
Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

How do you lie to yourself like this cheesy

The other day, Ibos were telling Yorubas to vacate their oil sector jobs in the SS. Now na only agbo we dey sell? Ibos that sell drugs in the SW nko?
Yorubas make money and they invest it in Yorubaland. Why invest in another mans land?

You people are everywhere but you don't aggregate.
Just telling you that Igbos do this everywhere.
Do New York people say they are accommodating

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by codemaniacs: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
EmekaBlue:
It all comes to politics again...ofc because of how maybe d way Yoruba supported or still supporting d North...Yoruba to Igboz r like d brothers we love and want to be among us but always in support of d other side...doesn't mean Hate but just Angered

yorubas only support yorubas... SE launched an attack on the SW and you expect the SW to sit and watch... the war was for oil and unluckily the SE started attacking the SW....
Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by Cool83(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
kernel504:

Don't be a fool. How are you accommodating them? Are they not paying tax, rent and utility bills, what help have Yorubas offered them?
If we stop accommodating you, it means you're going to live in the lagoon
Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Most likely it would be the same since your GPA is on the 4-point scale already. I would not expect much difference.
thanks a lot
Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by SONofYORUBA: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

You people are everywhere but you don't aggregate.
Just telling you that Igbos do this everywhere.
Do New York people say they are accommodating

Yorubas don't aggregate yet our language are in European and South American curriculums. We don't aggregate yet there's a Yoruba day all over the world. Make your noisy lies to someone else.
Re: Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched by NICENEDU29: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=SONofYORUBA[/quote].
Mr. man shut up & stop fooling ursef. If u hv nothng reasonable to say, pls stop spewing trash & get out of here. Do u think Igbos ar lazy & myopic dat they cant see opportunities in anywhere they see themselves? Do u think it is only in Yoruba Land dat Igbos ar? For ur info, Igbos ar evrywhere. Go to de North, Abuja, SS or evn abroad, they are there, let alone de SE & som parts of SS dat ar basically their homes. In fact, my boss in my former office (an Edo man) once told me dat wherever u go & do not see at least 1 Igbo person, pls run away from there because dat place is not safe for human habitation. Then I asked him why he said so & he told me dat it's because Igbos ar evrywhere. Many Igbos ar business oriented & dat makes them travel far & wide in pursuit of their business. Moreover, dat gives them an edge over som ppl like u the "barbaric SonofYoruba" (as u call ursef) who confine ursef in 1 corner of ur cubicle & claim to know all dat is happening in all parts of de world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Brief History Of Nnewi / Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) / Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.