Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,165 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Warri Roads In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warri Roads In Pictures (1805 Views)

Work Commences On Federal Roads In Imo -as Minister Of Works Visits Okorocha / Fashola Inspects Wharf Road, Apapa, Other Selected Roads In Lagos / Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Roads In Pictures by warriiboguy: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2016
I have been crying out like a lone voice in d wilderness about the deplorable state of road in Warri.
Officially there r no good roads in Warri. I challenge Any1 here to tell me where d good road is in the combined towns of Effurun, Warri and Udu. The 3 towns that make up d city of Warri.
Okowa! Okowa!! Okowa!!!
2019 no far o.
Did I 4get 2 add, no Street lights work anymore.

1 Like

Re: Warri Roads In Pictures by jerryunit48: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2016
Even with oyel money self , I have said it before Okowa is clueless since he assumed office there has been no real project executed in the entire Delta state

1 Like

Re: Warri Roads In Pictures by agwom(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2016
wow..too bad!
Re: Warri Roads In Pictures by jared007: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2016
Warri peeps are the cause of their own problems. They build illegal structures on swamps and water ways. They are very good at wasting energy fighting themselves and chasing away investors instead of saving d energy to fight bad government.
Re: Warri Roads In Pictures by AfonjaGuy: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2016
Op stop complaining come to Owerri imo state and see their roads you will weep . our Govt is corrupt
Re: Warri Roads In Pictures by andresia(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

Warri is in for a loooooong thing.

All roads in warri have collapsed and I do not think Okowa wants to look at the developments in this part of the state.

Told the folks here but they won't listen, they went ahead to vote in Ibori's stooge and still expect the dude to work. Imagine!

Ironically, if another election is conducted today, Okowa will still win hands down.

1 Like

Re: Warri Roads In Pictures by whizzler: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2016
jerryunit48:
Even with oyel money self , I have said it before Okowa is clueless since he assumed office there has been no real project executed in the entire Delta state
It will be unfair to blame Okowa who just came in. The past 2 successive governors basically grew up in the town but chose to fill their pockets instead. Ibori even used DLA and 'delta owned' Niger Cat to construct some roads that have since become dilapidated. But Uduaghan did next to nothing

1 Like

Re: Warri Roads In Pictures by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2016
James Ibori sef shocked
Emmanuel Uduaghan angry angry

1 Like

Re: Warri Roads In Pictures by obailala(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2016
whizzler:
It will be unfair to blame Okowa who just came in. The past 2 successive governors basically grew up in the town but chose to fill their pockets instead. Ibori even used DLA and 'delta owned' Niger Cat to construct some roads that have since become dilapidated. But Uduaghan did next to nothing
Re: Warri Roads In Pictures by jerryunit48: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2016
whizzler:
And Okowa now is just playing to Ibori's script
Re: Warri Roads In Pictures by dfav: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2016
Wait oo..

Why is EFCC not going after Uduagha the ex governor..

I smell APC - Ayiri - Tinubu- Itsekiri - Yoruba connections

1 Like

Re: Warri Roads In Pictures by DaniDani(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2016
You have not seen bad roads if you haven't been to aba recently. Aba is the worst place to live currently in Nigeria. I don't blame Ipkeazu, I blame demonic t. a Orji and all the useless and satanic senators like Nkechi Nwogu and her likes. Although Ipkeazu is trying to put up some roads but those greedy politicians chasing Ipkeazu will not let the man to concentrate and let's watch his performance..... they will all fail as they always fail
Re: Warri Roads In Pictures by bedford101(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
warriiboguy:
I have been crying out like a lone voice in d wilderness about the deplorable state of road in Warri.
Officially there r no good roads in Warri. I challenge Any1 here to tell me where d good road is in the combined towns of Effurun, Warri and Udu. The 3 towns that make up d city of Warri.
Okowa! Okowa!! Okowa!!!
2019 no far o.
my bro you are absolutely right. The first pics is close to the warri Newport npa expressway before ugbuwangue my car fell into that pit on Thursday... Okowa has turn his back on anyhing issue that concerns warri he's busy developing agbor where he hails from. As for street light forget it since after the election the street lights were never fueled Infact the mikano plant are been stolen on daily basis, the cables between the army barrack and before u get to shoprite are being stolen erryday at night by those hausa who shades/sell along the road. Okowa I doubt if 2019 will favor you! Worse governor ever in delta state even worse than the stupid uduaghan

1 Like

Re: Warri Roads In Pictures by Wadeoye(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
warriiboguy:
Okowa! Okowa!! Okowa!!!

The same hopeless creatures will come and say BUhari was wrong to say PDP did nothing in 16 years.

Buhari should first focus on roads, power, etc in SW and North. After that, we can now consider SS and lastly SE in 2022.

1 Like

Re: Warri Roads In Pictures by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
jared007:
Warri peeps are the cause of their own problems. They build illegal structures on swamps and water ways. They are very good at wasting energy fighting themselves and chasing away investors instead of saving d energy to fight bad government.
True

(1) (Reply)

Forceful Conversion To Islam: Police Goes After Saraki's Aide, Olatunji / Guy Gets Blasted On Facebook For Mocking Picture Of President Buhari / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With Biafra Council Of Elders In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.