Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta (27257 Views)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2016
All these ones way go soon drown.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by ouzo1(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2016
kaen1317:
how much u wan sell am? U get the shiit wey him shiit for naija? I wan buy too

Just becuz na fellow nairalander bring 35k
As for the shit...make I see weda I fit hustle am again,get am cuz dem b deny me access the first tym
Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by richyfunky(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2016
It looks more to me like crocodile LAUGH

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by kaen1317: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2016
ouzo1:

Just becuz na fellow nairalander bring 35k
grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2016
Epiczi:
Where is Nigerian Navy in dis exercise
Busy.
Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by tiredface: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2016
DIVIDED ARMY, DIVIDED NATION. LET THEM CONTINUE TO ENTERTAIN THE ZOO. THEY WILL LEARN

1 Like

Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by Shemkaz09: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2016
which one be crocodile smile again
Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by GMbuharii: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2016
Zombies led by a 'pantastically kwarrapt zombie'.
Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by NaijaFutbol: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2016
ALL WEAPONS BOUGHT BY GEJ
Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by ABAboi: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Did anybody see how polluted those water are?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2016
todayboy:
This Nigeria army Don turn bloggers

Clown military always showing archaic weapons

The Nigeria Army working in the day, Avengers working at night....

1 Like

Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by prof12(m): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2016
todayboy:

Even United States does the same thing.
It's just a way of making its citizenry believes in the ability of the military to protect the sovereignty of the nation

1 Like

Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by wiloy2k8(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2016
ruggedtimi:
Army Releases Video Of Exercise ‘operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta

Nigeria army release operation crocodile smiles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_CZeaxCO0

Datsall
Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by DonCortino: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2016
todayboy:

Real bloggers! Infact eh! NA is the most "stupidest" army in d world. Its only NA that tells their enemy their plans and how they want to execute it. angry

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2016
If that's what operation crocodile smile is all about,I really pity Nigeria military.No wonder they've been dying like idiots.Display of ignorance at its peak!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by DonCortino: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2016
prof12:

Even United States does the same thing.
It's just a way of making its citizenry believes in the ability of the military to protect the sovereignty of the nation

Cartaway you! Did they publicise their mission when they captured n killed osama?

Its only NA that will tell boko haram that they are coming to bomb them in their hideout! What do u expect the terrorists to do?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by Teacher1776(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Reminds me of the idiom, "CROCODILE TEARS"
Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by Originalsly: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
tdayof:

What a dufus you are. Learn your facts well. This isn't new and almost all armed forces in the world release videos of their exercises.

People like you make me query the percentage of illiterate Nigerians. It should be higher than what stat made mention of.
What a dufus you are. Learn the facts well. Almost all armed forces in the world release videos of their mission launching? That's what this is... this is not routine exercise...they going on a mission. This is what no armed forces does...for obvious reasons.
Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by nike4love: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
Funny naija forces
A navy officer that drowns in a lake.
An air force officer that have never seen a para suit.
A police officer that can't drive.
An air marshal that his stomach is too big to enter cockpit.
A soldier that Jumps fence when his barrack is under attack..........
Yet they don't work to develop their loopholes
Now they re launching crocodile laugh,crocodile smile,crocodile song,crocodile teeth,.......
All these things is an opportunity to attack and abuse harmless civilians they re meant to protect.......
Naija I dey hail ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by LoveDecay(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
DonCortino:

Cartaway you! Did they publicise their mission when they captured n killed osama?

Its only NA that will tell boko haram that they are coming to bomb them in their hideout! What do u expect the terrorists to do?

They published every thing. Most things in the US are public record's. How do you know there military capacity.

Please jus go away, your kind should be on one of those boats going to Europe.

You don't know where your Father's house is.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by tdayof(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
Originalsly:
What a dufus you are. Learn the facts well. Almost all armed forces in the world release videos of their mission launching? That's what this is... this is not routine exercise...they going on a mission. This is what no armed forces does...for obvious reasons.

And so an ongoing mission. Operation Lafia dole is an ongoing mission and the NAF still releases videos.

ISAF and us military releases ongoing footage too so you are the dufus in here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
God bless Nigeria army.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by OluwaSheyi123: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
tdayof:

What a dufus you are. Learn your facts well. This isn't new and almost all armed forces in the world release videos of their exercises.

People like you make me query the percentage of illiterate Nigerians. It should be higher than what stat made mention of.
Who is this riff raff talking of illitrates when their Fulani President is using electric bill to represent his school certificate. Why would you count illitrates on other regions when your northerner regions is having the highest number of destitude and abandoned almajiris. Go to every states outsides the north, what you find is useless substandard, irritating and disturbing beggers you sent out and you are here talking thrash.
Bloody quota region

1 Like

Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by OluwaSheyi123: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
todayboy:

You dey mind those dumbest Brutai hopeless almajiri illitrate military things? Very unprofessional lowest class of military under the command of the world the electric bill certificate holder call Buhari
Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by tdayof(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
OluwaSheyi123 post=49323146[s:
]Who is this riff raff talking of illitrates when their Fulani President is using electric bill to represent his school certificate. Why would you count illitrates on other regions when your northerner regions is having the highest number of destitude and abandoned almajiris. Go to every states outsides the north, what you find is useless substandard, irritating and disturbing beggers you sent out and you are here talking thrash.
Bloody quota region[/s]
Thrash. I am sorry I do not support tribalism so if you need a response base on that, then goodluck. I am also not from the North.
Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by OluwaSheyi123: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
todayboy:

You dey mind those dumbest Brutai hopeless almajiri illitrate military things? Very unprofessional lowest class of military under the command of the world the electric bill certificate holder call Buhari.....
Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by Biafman: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
izzou:
I wish them a safe trip

Allah kiyaye

cool
Now it's resulting to what we already know. Allah this rubbish and that. Hausa/Fulani illegal military occupiers. Your end is near. Kuntinu!
Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by izzou(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Biafman:

Now it's resulting to what we already know. Allah this rubbish and that. Hausa/Fulani illegal military occupiers. Your end is near. Kuntinu!

If you don't know the meaning of what i just said, just move forward.

And don't quote me next time if you have only a tribal bigoted line to drop

And for the records, am Igbo

Cheers

cool
Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
They appear unmotivated and uncoordinated. Even a "bloody" civilian as they often referred to would presume mock games prepares one for the real thing. Would there be a jetty for them to get unto the boats in a real war situation? Would the enemies give time for "give us rope" before we get on a boat?
We do not want to hear more deaths by drowning. Let's do everything to make Nigerian Army the best in all ways.
Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by OluwaSheyi123: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
tdayof:

Thrash. I am sorry I do not support tribalism so if you need a response base on that, then goodluck. I am also not from the North.
Why would you not openly go against tribalism when you always secretly benefiting from the the 5%. Your Buhari has widen this almost finished togetherness by calling some people 5% which include the east and the south south, while the others are the Yorubas and the Hausas. This means all posts against the GEJ or the imediate past government is regarded as posts from the hausas or the yorubas.
Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by OluwaSheyi123: 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
blueseacats:
All these ones way go soon drown.
especially when their mission is to oppress people
Re: Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta by OluwaSheyi123: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
richyfunky:
It looks more to me like crocodile LAUGH
Am sure they will turn to crocodile cry shortly when the gods of the Izon rivers will be angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nec To Govs: Take Charge Of Police Tactical Units / 2023: Longest-Serving Lawmakers Who May Return To The House Of Reps / Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.