Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. (7779 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him / American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by Taku555(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2016
It was a Waterloo for her when she Made several Attempt to dupe Her extremely rich Boy. Below is the conversation chat between them.

Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by DTRUMPER: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2016
One word response strategy that lady is using is a big conversation killer, I never have to struggle to communicate with anyone like that.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by ikombe: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2016
kuchikau:
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Itaught you have been treated for this your illness

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by Taku555(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
More chat

Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by Purpletee(f): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
smh...she can't even spell nakéd correctly..

if you like him, tell him and stop selling your body..

if am interested in a guy I hit off right from the start and let him know...some ladies sha
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by niggi4life(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
OP, is that all??

Continue na,,, The story dey sweet grin
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by Malayy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
that happy asaba na guy..
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by Frankicent(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
make I comment cause I know this post would reach front pagegrin no comment
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by Mille: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Purpletee:

if am interested in a guy I hit off right from the start and let him know...some ladies sha

Lol. It's definitely a guy behind the keyboard.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
rubbish. You'll see a lot of this on 2go
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
more pls
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by kuchikau: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
ikombe:
Itaught you have been treated for this your illness

Dats ur portion.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by 007Nasky(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
Purpletee:

Dats 4 people dat knw wht dey truely want
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by Purpletee(f): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mille:

Lol. It's definitely a guy behind the keyboard.

should I prove you wrong?
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by 2day6(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
kuchikau:
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
guy I swear to god. You are brainless. You still never stop this your rubbish talk. Shey your mama know comot blood for toto before she born you ni.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by Taku555(m): 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Purpletee:

but if I don't love her.. .?
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by Taku555(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
niggi4life:
OP, is that all??

Continue na,,, The story dey sweet grin
sweet like?
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by Purpletee(f): 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Taku555:
but if I don't love her.. .?

that's a different thing...
just move on with my life..he may have someone in his life already.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by xtervaganza(m): 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
Stoopid idiots.

It's obvious from the off you were forcing yourself in the girl.

Na by force to chat random babes online?

Why would someone give you one word reply and you still stupidly contimuwith the conversation?

You deserve to be scammed
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by Taku555(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Purpletee:

that's a different thing...
just move on with my life..he may have someone in his life already.
thanks ma! I will do exactly as you advise
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by Taku555(m): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
xtervaganza:
Stoopid idiots.

It's obvious from the off you were forcing yourself in the girl.

Na by force to chat random babes online?

Why would someone give you one word reply and you still stupidly contimuwith the conversation?

You deserve to be scammed
But it was a kind of testing sir. Learn to be polite oga
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by kuchikau: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
2day6:
guy I swear to god. You are brainless. You still never stop this your rubbish talk. Shey your mama know comot blood for toto before she born you ni.
Guy i swear ur papa is brainless!

Thanks to ur mother for last night.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by kuchikau: 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
2day6:

Guy i swear ur papa is brainless!

Thanks to ur mother for last night.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by Greenbullet(m): 5:01am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2016
DTRUMPER:
One word response strategy that lady is using is a big conversation killer, I never have to struggle to communicate with anyone like that.
was surprised some guy can go along with the one word reply after he was dolling out sentences. Ka'm nukwa na nmere nkea.

(1) (Reply)

I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. / Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her / Ladies You Have $5 Build Your Ideal Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.