Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish (40650 Views)

Hajj Patronage Drops Despite Lower Fare / Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) / Inno Mu’azu Is Dead - "Hajj Pilgrim" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by popesam1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Abdul-Aziz is only 23 and was told that he only has a 3months to live due to cancer, so his last wish was to come and perform Hajj and seek Allah's pleasure.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/23-year-old-cancer-patient-performs-his.html?m=1

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by jaid23: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Masha Allah...

May Allah guild and guide you brother.
May you be healed, Insha Allah

196 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by ammyluv2002(f): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Awww! This is really nice....God grant his prayers

26 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Davash222(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
I pray God to heal him, there is Nothing too hard for God.
Shalom.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by peteregwu(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
undecided life without Jesus is unbearable consequences after death. Lord have mercy, I pray you could save him!

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Emu4life(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
D guy get sense die.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Toluabigr8(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by handysuzy(f): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
Oh! It happened in Kenya...Hmmmm

Okay, so I saw a story and pictures of a man on the internet today. A woman tied a chain around the man's neck and dragged her around like a dog. You need to see it I swear..Here: http://factflyers.com/woman-ties-chain-around-mans-neck-drags-around-like-dog/
Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Kessyy2k4(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
May Allah hill him ASAP!

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by farihafaheemah(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
peteregwu:
undecided life without Jesus is unbearable consequences after death. Lord have mercy, I pray you could save him!
Ignamorious statement, better wake up and accept the creator of heaven and earth as your God

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by kaen1317: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Very sure he can get relief from a local herbal remedy. I hear alot about shourshop
Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Emu4life(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
peteregwu:
Hey! Stop decieving urself. JESUS can of his own self do NOTHING, i did nt said dat but Jesus said it( He is only doing d will of d creator dat sent him)...Abdulazeez is also doing d will of d creator dat sent JESUS. SO WAT AR U talking about.

72 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by CACAWA(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
peteregwu:
lol

Coming from someone who worships his pastor.

You better learn about the real message of Jesus and stop worshipping the messenger before it's too late.

63 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by jegz25(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
I really feel 4 dis dude...I pray he finds peace there

10 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Saheed9: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
eeeeyah
Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Dsimple: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
May Almighty Allah grant his wishes and heal him too.
whenever is time for him to meet his ancestors, may he depart the duniya with ease and meet his Lord in peace too.
Salamu alaekum

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nice Decision. May You get the Paradise you went to look 4.

11 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Pavore9: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kenyans really did heed to his plea and made this trip possible.
Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
peteregwu:

He has already accepted Jesus remain you to accept the Immortal Creator rather than the mortal creature.

[b]For the wrath of God l is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth For what can be Known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the CREATOR, who is blessed forever! Amen. [/b]

Roman 1:18-25

24 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by mikhaillibran: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Masha allah,may Allah in his infinite mercy heal u with ur good intention , man only PROPOSES God DISPOSES

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by dulaman: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
What a nice way to leave the world

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by webincomeplus(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
he had better try Jesus that heals.

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.

30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM.

Why go where there is no healing, when not one single healing is recorded.

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

JESUS HEALS DESCENDANT OF FIRST KHALIFAH ABU BAKR as-SIDDIQ. DR NASIR SIDDIK IS NOW CHRISTIAN!
Dr Nasir Siddik is a descendant of Islams prophet's mohammed's best friend Abu Bakr as-Siddiq.
Abu Bakr as-Siddiq was the 1st Capliph in the moslem world and after his living descendant

Dr Siddiq had a near death experince and was healed by Jesus Christ, Dr Siddik became a
Christian after Jesus Christ healed him and allah couldn't.

LISTEN TO HIS STORY HIMSELF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7t4p5tWZHE
Well, I'm a final year medical student. And over the years, I've seen countless Christian cancer patients who weren't healed despite daily prayers unto Jesus to heal them. Jesus is a man, not a god!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Deeohmaster: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
may Allah grant him good health

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by dominique(f): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
cry cry cry

This is so heartbreaking. May Allah accept his Ibaadah sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
peteregwu:
it's only God almighty that can heal

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Kazrem(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Allahu Akbar.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by webincomeplus(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Femiwilli:

Bros but its not recorded anywhere that allah healed.
Should he not go to Jesus that is alive & heals.

If allah cannot take mohammed to heaven, so much so that mohammed said he does not know what will happen to him.
What hope does a follower have, if the founder is lost?

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU"

Jesus on the other hand promises salvation to all who believe in Him.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

WE ALL KNOW THAT JESUS IS ALIVE, SO CAN HELP grin

we also know that mohammed is dead & buried undecided

Only the living can help, so let him go to Jesus.

Jesus is man not God, and the dates used to recorded the death of mohammed is based on the life of Jesus Christ.

2016 AD means 2016 yrs After Death of Jesus.

The historical dates 1000 BC means 1000 yrs before the Birth of Christ.

So 2016 AD confirms Jesus died, but we all know that Jesus lives now.
Proving His resurrection. grin

meanwhile we all know that mohammed is dead buried cheesy
Yes, Jesus lives.... because he never died after all. And please, spare me all your shitty misinterpretations of the statements of Allah and His Prophet. You have no footing whatsoever to teach me my religion!

May peace be upon those who follow guidance.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.