Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish (40648 Views)

Hajj Patronage Drops Despite Lower Fare / Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) / Inno Mu’azu Is Dead - "Hajj Pilgrim" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by rileyy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ya-rob you're the exalt in might please hear this sincere heart, your servant abdukl aziz, calls. Grant his prayers and wishes of this your servant fi duniya wal akhir

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by sleemoon(m): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Lets assume Jesus didn't die, though even the dates 2016AD states it clearly He did.

For Jesus to be born years before Mohammed and yet Jesus is Alive while Mohammed is dead,
shows that Jesus is superior to Mohammed.

Thats why Jesus can come back, Jesus is alive. grin

Now please tell us, if Mohammed is greater than Jesus, why is Mohammed dead and Jesus alive ?

Jesus Himself said that if you have faith, you will get what you wish!

Matthew 17:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

As a doctor did you check their faith in Jesus?

Please note in Christianity we obtain things by FAITH, without it you can't please God.

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is,
and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

It's not the same as blowing somebody up to get 72 virgins grin grin grin

It's faith doc, not an ability to blow people up.

Did you check that she had FAITH?

Didinrin leleyi sha.....

What do u know about Islam? Stop ranting nonsense here please.. To you ur religion and to me my religion

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Aybee92(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Lets assume Jesus didn't die, though even the dates 2016AD states it clearly He did.

For Jesus to be born years before Mohammed and yet Jesus is Alive while Mohammed is dead,
shows that Jesus is superior to Mohammed.

Thats why Jesus can come back, Jesus is alive. grin

Now please tell us, if Mohammed is greater than Jesus, why is Mohammed dead and Jesus alive ?

Jesus Himself said that if you have faith, you will get what you wish!

Matthew 17:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

As a doctor did you check their faith in Jesus?

Please note in Christianity we obtain things by FAITH, without it you can't please God.

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is,
and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

It's not the same as blowing somebody up to get 72 virgins grin grin grin

It's faith doc, not an ability to blow people up.

Did you check that she had FAITH?
baba u are more lyk mocking dem dan preaching d truth to them o...who don't know that Jesus is d greatest
We should just pray dat d young man finds Jesus b4 it is too late for him

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by asaajuomo1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
May Allah accept your hajj as an act of Ibadan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by carinmom(f): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Femiwilli:

Bros but its not recorded anywhere that allah healed.
Should he not go to Jesus that is alive & heals.

If allah cannot take mohammed to heaven, so much so that mohammed said he does not know what will happen to him.
What hope does a follower have, if the founder is lost?

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU"

Jesus on the other hand promises salvation to all who believe in Him.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

WE ALL KNOW THAT JESUS IS ALIVE, SO CAN HELP grin

we also know that mohammed is dead & buried undecided

Only the living can help, so let him go to Jesus.

Jesus is man not God, and the dates used to recorded the death of mohammed is based on the life of Jesus Christ.

2016 AD means 2016 yrs After Death of Jesus.

The historical dates 1000 BC means 1000 yrs before the Birth of Christ.

So 2016 AD confirms Jesus died, but we all know that Jesus lives now.
Proving His resurrection. grin

meanwhile we all know that mohammed is dead buried cheesy

Are you talking about Jesus who couldn't save himself from mortals like him?

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by omosuper(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
peteregwu:
undecided life without Jesus is unbearable consequences after death. Lord have mercy, I pray you could save him!
It's only the creator of the universe (Allah)who can heal but not the created(Jesus,Mohammad,............) That's the message brought by Jesus himself and the comforter( Mohammad) he told you that would come after him.Obey what Jesus told you but not what your pastors want you to believe.Peace

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by papiwyte(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
May Almighty Allah show mercy on him and extend his his life span

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by luka1981(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Both xtians and muslims who are africans are deceiving themselves with foreign religion. Go back to african religion and defend ur ancentral faith.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by MakeWeTalk: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
MODS na wa for una!

You dont like the truth.

You removed my post, why?
The truth is hard!

The Truth cannot be hidden.

If mohammed is great how come Jesus is alive, while mohammed is dead?

Please accept the truth, it will save you.

Aybee92:

..........who don't know that Jesus is d greatest
We should just pray dat d young man finds Jesus b4 it is too late for him

No wonder dem even comot the whole posting from FP.
Breeze blow chicken yansh.

They are trying to surpress the turth that Jesus is superior to all and alive.

Aybee92:
baba u are more lyk mocking dem dan preaching d truth to them o

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Klin1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
May Allah grant all his wishes.

Healing comes from Allah alone.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by MakeWeTalk: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
Klin1:
May Allah grant all his wishes.

Healing comes from Allah alone.

bros no long talk, who has allah healed?

Jesus dey raise dead people.

Luke 7
12 Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.

13 And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.

14 And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.

15 And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother.

Show us like Jesus did, no long talk!

omosuper:
It's only the creator of the universe (Allah)who can heal but not the created(Jesus,Mohammad,............) That's the message brought by Jesus himself and the comforter( Mohammad) he told you that would come after him.Obey what Jesus told you but not what your pastors want you to believe.Peace

How mohammed carry be comforter, no be Mohammad give world Jihad?
Jihad na Comfort?

The Comforter is Him the Holy Spirit

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name,
he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Femiwilli: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Luke 7
12 Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.

13 And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.

14 And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.

15 And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother.

Jihad na Comfort?

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name,
he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you

Oh boy easy oh, dem go find small reason ban you now!

But my dear muslim friends think about wetin the guy write oh!

The truth is there.

2016 AD means After the Death of Jesus, which means He died.

Even if Jesus no die, the fact He is alive now, shows that Jesus is superior.

Now ask yourself, why is Mohammed not alive grin

carinmom:

Are you talking about Jesus who couldn't save himself from mortals like him?

So you agree He died and rose again, excellent.

Then You have to know that Jesus came to die for mankind.
For our sins

John 10:15
As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by omosuper(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Luke 7

Jihad na Comfort?

You are saying nothing different from what the Jews said against Jesus. They didn't believe the messages brought by him, So as you against Mohammad.As per the superiority, do not distinguish among the prophets,that is what the Qur'an says.Each of them came with different signs but one message "monotheism". Peace

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by watbas: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
I pray God Almighty Accept your Hajj as an Act of Ibadah.

The doctors though can make predictions based on facts.

Doctors are not always RIGHT. There are several cases that proof them wrong which they call EXCEPTIONAL OR MIRACULOUS CASES.

I pray God almighty Grant you such.

Only God Almighty Heal.

If you or your family from Kenya are reading this, please I apologize on my fellow Nigerian Religious Bigots that don't understand nor believe in verses they are quoting here. I doubt if any of them have got heal from headache alone that way.

I pray God guide us right.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Rosheedah(f): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Allahu Akbar....I'm so touched embarassed
May Almighty Allah in his infinite mercies grant you divine healing and accept your Hajj bro
Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by nathdim: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
farihafaheemah:

Ignamorious statement, better wake up and accept the creator of heaven and earth as your God
ode av you seen him before
Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
And No, I'm no Muslim nor Christian. No crap like dat! I just have to talk to my black African people. I don't believe in all these ur ignorant, slavish religions that the whites used in outwitting my black people.
Every religion was a tool by the Whites to outsmart us and keep us in perpetual mental slavery. All these religions were copied from Egypt, plagiarized and reintroduced to us, only this time to keep us "under the table"
There's a movement going; African Conscious
Search for "Ray Haggins" videos on YouTube and return to ur senses.
Ase!
Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by mmmustapha(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
I read his story on Facebook it touched my heart, he knows that only Allah gives life and takes life. May almighty Allah give us all the best thing in life and hereafter, amin.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Preator: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Femiwilli:

Oh boy easy oh, dem go find small reason ban you now!

But my dear muslim friends think about wetin the guy write oh!

The truth is there.

2016 AD means After the Death of Jesus, which means He died.

Even if Jesus no die, the fact He is alive now, shows that Jesus is superior.

Now ask yourself, why is Mohammed not alive grin

So you agree He died and rose again, excellent.

Then You have to know that Jesus came to die for mankind.
For our sins

John 10:15
As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

some people can be mumuic, why will you say that someone is greater because he is undead?
what about Elijah( Elijah went up by a
whirlwind into heaven" (2 Kings 2:11), or even Enoch("Enoch
was translated that he should not see
death" (Hebrews 11:5).
oh, I forgot, Jesus could raise the dead, but so could Elijah (1 Kings 17:17-24), and even Elisha( 2 Kings 4:35) Elisha's dead bone even raised the dead
(Kings 13:21).
so find better evidence for that greatness.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by mackenzie007(m): 12:38am On Sep 14, 2016
Emu4life:
Hey! Stop decieving urself. JESUS can of his own self do NOTHING, i did nt said dat but Jesus said it( He is only doing d will of d creator dat sent him)...Abdulazeez is also doing d will of d creator dat sent JESUS. SO WAT AR U talking about.

Abdul who again
Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Femiwilli: 1:19am On Sep 14, 2016
Preator:

some people can be mumuic, why will you say that someone is greater because he is undead?
what about Elijah( Elijah went up by a
whirlwind into heaven" (2 Kings 2:11), or even Enoch("Enoch
was translated that he should not see
death" (Hebrews 11:5).
oh, I forgot, Jesus could raise the dead, but so could Elijah (1 Kings 17:17-24), and even Elisha( 2 Kings 4:35) Elisha's dead bone even raised the dead
(Kings 13:21).
so find better evidence for that greatness.

Funny Mohammed is not amongst, why not mohammed?

Why quote the jews people, talk about the moslems like mohammed please.

Elijah at birth did not know that he will ascend, Jesus came knowing what will happen as the whole bible is about Jesus not the dead mohammed.

Jesus willing died and rose again, while your Mohammed is DEAD grin

John 10:17
Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

Jesus is so great that when Jesus was on earth in the flesh, Moses & ELijah came to meet Him.

Luke 9
29 And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.

30 And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:

31 Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.

32 But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his glory, and the two men that stood with him.

33 And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.

34 While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.

35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

36 And when the voice was past, Jesus was found alone. And they kept it close, and told no man in those days any of those things which they had seen.

Jesus came laid down His life and took it up again, this shows power.
Mohammed is dead let alone take His life again

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

Please blowing people up does not make one great angry
Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Solorrman(m): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2016
U are wrong,there is something u dnt knw,prophet mohammad was never a god,he was a man as u knw but had unique gift as a messenger.
But can u tell me why jesus christ a god as u claimed have anus and penis ? Jesus christ could not have survived without regular toilet visit to shit and urinate,i wonder how dump u are,why would d almighty god creat anus and penis on his body,god of shit.
Jesus christ was one among many people that did poo and urine in toilet but in our side the God we serve is pure he can not became a mess of smelly shit and what have u. Muslim woman should cover herself before worship not as ur mother is doing with mini skirt after taking agogoro and donkey‘s meat,she never even use panties all d same its allowed that u can sneak and Bleep her despite ur drunk father is around
Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by Preator: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Femiwilli:

Funny Mohammed is not amongst, why not mohammed?

Why quote the jews people, talk about the moslems like mohammed please.

Elijah at birth did not know that he will ascend, Jesus came knowing what will happen as the whole bible is about Jesus not the dead mohammed.

Jesus willing died and rose again, while your Mohammed is DEAD grin

Jesus is so great that when Jesus was on earth in the flesh, Moses & ELijah came to meet Him.

Luke 9
29 And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.

30 And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:

31 Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.

32 But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his glory, and the two men that stood with him.

33 And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.

34 While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.

35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

36 And when the voice was past, Jesus was found alone. And they kept it close, and told no man in those days any of those things which they had seen.

Jesus came laid down His life and took it up again, this shows power.
Mohammed is dead let alone take His life again

Please blowing people up does not make one great angry
you seem to quote John with ease despite the unclear and adjuged flavored style of writing. it is not part of the synoptic gospels(see https://bible.org/seriespage/2-major-differences-between-john-and-synoptic-gospels). in fact others believe it was not written by him( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_John. or http://www.biblicalfoundations.org/who-wrote-johns-gospel/) you may wish to quote from the three synoptic who I find no problem believing.
now, all I did was point out those who had the same qualities that you said made Jesus special. I didn't say whether I am for or against. and its quite funny how u were fast in assuming I am a Muslim just because I point out something u cant refute and doesn't jive with your religious fantasy. that's stereotypical and biased of you and quite erroneous.
Re: Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish by afrikanns: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
MAY ALLAH TA'ALA GRANT ALL HIS REQUEST AND SUPPLICATION AND HEAL HIM WITHOUT PAIN.AMIN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.