Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com (2742 Views)

Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. / 30,000 Websites Project - City Development / Get Your Own Bulk Sms Website (not A Reseller Website, U Can Change To Any Provider At Any Time And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by kolitos007: 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2009
I have just read through this post and am kicking myself lauhing OMG, like that poster called "moderattor" claiming he does not do Nigerian looking website, and all his sites, just look like typical blog templates, selling sites for 15k, when you get it for free what a plonker.

As for you @myhouse wake up mate 30k for a website? what planet are you on, and if you need to buy domain just go to godaddy or there are so many on the internet such search google. But of cus if ain't got a credit card or debit card, then you can't pay online well tough.

You have even frustrated poor yawa, who even tried to help you, but instead you was taken the meeky, just go online and just buy a template and if you have a bit of knowledge of html then you can do it yourself, there are free templates on line if you can be patient and use your brain, go to google and type free web templates you will find loads at least you can modify to meet your needs.

So far you sound like a time waster and maybe you are just bored and you feel like you just need to be going on and on about the same thing on the forum, if you are GET A LIFE!!
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by myhouse: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2009
unclewebng:

my yahoo is unclewebng@yahoo.com
unclewebng sold a domain name and 500mb of space for me at the rate of #7000,and i sent the details to my brother in uk and the web was later sent to india for design,the web is presently under construction,it cost about 1700pounds, you can view the web and post your coment.

@kolitos007, do i have to cry before you guys understand me ?

@yawa-ti-de , you were so harsh and god will fu***ck your ass

check out the web www.beyondtuk.com
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by yawatide(f): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2009
myhouse, sorry to disappoint but god already f***d my ass and he didn't like it. Seriously though, Is this all you bring to the table, in terms of yabbing or dirty talk? If so, demand a refund from your teacher tongue

So for what I am seeing now, you were charged 1700 pound sterling? If so, I need to move to India cool
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by myhouse: 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2009
Yes its 1700pounds,i was ignorance of web thing,i screwed my brother,i collected 2000pounds from him but when i found out that i can not get ready made web,i lied to my brother that the money was picked up by someone else before i got to western union office ,then i decided to take unclewebng's advice then i bought the domain name and space from him and ofcourse he was scared of my father so he did a clean deal,and my brother told me he won't send me more money then he sent the website to a designer in india by himself.
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by soloqy: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2009
myhouse,

I dont know what to say to you. The things you said in your last post makes me wonder how old you are. I mean, why would you play such a con on your own brother? And that part about uncleweb being afraid of your father. What are you on about?

And you mean you spent about 400k to get that stuff? What if I call you Olodo now?  embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by myhouse: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2009
@soloqy,Kiss my ass.I don't know what came over me! as for the money he spent on the web its non on my bussiness

i have told my brother that i got the money i was lying, so its no problem
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by etaurus(m): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2009
Hmm,
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by cnnnigeria: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2009
I can design you own at that rate.
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by seyibrown(f): 1:41pm On May 01, 2011
myhouse:

Yes its 1700pounds,i was ignorance of web thing,i screwed my brother,i collected 2000pounds from him but when i found out that i can not get ready made web,i lied to my brother that the money was picked up by someone else before i got to western union office ,then i decided to take unclewebng's advice then i bought the domain name and space from him and ofcourse he was scared of my father so he did a clean deal,and my brother told me he won't send me more money then he sent the website to a designer in india by himself.

grin grin grin What on earth . . . .?
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by 20dollarblogs: 6:52am On Dec 02, 2015
check me out at www.itorohost.com
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by ShoutNaija: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
iblogng.com is for sell with us adsense account and 4k Twitter followers.

IBlogNG is A Nigeria highly informative Blog basically on Making Money, Blogging Tips, SEO Optimization, WordPress tutorials,

You can call me on 07033663061 or use the blog contact us.
Re: I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com by baratech: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
Take your business online! Any type of website you need:
✅ Company Website
✅ School Website
✅ Courier Website
✅ Agro/Food Website
✅ Any type of Blog site (start your own blog, and start making money).

I also offer bulk email and bulk sms services.

Call/Whatsapp: 08117506291

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This A Scam Or Not? / Google Dance Or Google Dancing? Is It Still Relevant Today? Learn.. / Nigerian Sites And The Lack Of Contact Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.