Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

This Girl Always Stares At Me At School, What Could Be Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Always Stares At Me At School, What Could Be Wrong? (1135 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Always Stares At Me At School, What Could Be Wrong? by mamagee3(f): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Back in school many years ago, there was this girl that always used to stare at me without saying anything. She would even try to touch my face and stuff and will often try to speak to me.

Often times, she and her friends would stare at me together without saying anything.

But years after, earlier this year I sent her a friend request on Facebook and she added me as a friend but after about five months, she unfriended me. I was kind of expecting her to unfriend a little bit but not totally.

So what do you think?
Re: This Girl Always Stares At Me At School, What Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
She was looking into your future. . . Guess she was disappointed!

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Always Stares At Me At School, What Could Be Wrong? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Werin be this na? Mamagee is back!!! Gosh... Just deactivate already you this ... This... Thiss Thing.
Re: This Girl Always Stares At Me At School, What Could Be Wrong? by Amuram(m): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
mamagee's case is irredeemable

1 Like

Re: This Girl Always Stares At Me At School, What Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
So many mad people in nigeria lately...iblamebuhari

Mamagee..the Lord is your strength..just keep taking your injections everything will be fine..okay?

1 Like

Re: This Girl Always Stares At Me At School, What Could Be Wrong? by ikombe: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
The niggas above me has said it all
Re: This Girl Always Stares At Me At School, What Could Be Wrong? by mamagee3(f): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
modelmike7:
She was looking into your future. . . Guess she was disappointed!
What is that supposed to mean?
Re: This Girl Always Stares At Me At School, What Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
jiizess..name after I Don read the rubbish I come see the name of the writer..I for no open the thread
Re: This Girl Always Stares At Me At School, What Could Be Wrong? by ipledge10(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bluehawk:
jiizess..name after I Don read the rubbish I come see the name of the writer..I for no open the thread
i opened the thread when I saw the name of writer grin
Re: This Girl Always Stares At Me At School, What Could Be Wrong? by jorgzy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
I actually like this mama gee o... She never ceases to amaze with me with her stupidity
Re: This Girl Always Stares At Me At School, What Could Be Wrong? by MrWhaley: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nawa o! And she never reacts whenever insults are hurled at her..she simply ignores. grin

Maturity,I must say.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Always Stares At Me At School, What Could Be Wrong? by jorgzy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Oh yea bro... She's a very calm person... I think she does it on purpose though... Always posting meaningless and stupid things that still manages to be funny at the same time. I wonder how she does it tho... Mama gee, I like you die, always cracking me up anytime I read your thread.3ree gbosa for you!

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Ass And Money..d Real Deal / She Changed Overnight / Drake And Rihanna Break Up And Now Sisters Fights Over Him (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.