Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread. (73383 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by chic2pimp(m): 6:19am On Oct 14, 2009
Let's take a good look @ players who came from La Masia(the best football academy anywhere in the world)

PEP GUARDIOLA 1984-1990

IVAN DE LA PENA 1991 -1994

CARLES PUYOL 1994-1998

XAVI HERNANDEZ 1991-1996

ANDRES INIESTA 1996-2001

LIONEL MESSI 2000-2004

CESC FABREGAS 2000- 2003

GERARD PIQUE 1997-2004

VICTOR VALDES 1995- 2000

PEPE REINA 1995-1999

MIKEL ARTERTA 1997- 2002

LUIS GARCIA 1994- 1997

La Masia is after Ajax Academy the second greatest ever football academy . Look @ those players produced by just one club wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2009
@chip2pimp!you are our man.
fabregas will soon come back home.
God bless barca.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2009
Manchester City & Barcelona Reach 'Tentative Argeement' Over Robinho Transfer - Report

All that stands between Robinho and a winter switch to Barcelona is the approval of Manchester City owner Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, according to Spanish publication Sport.

Although sources at City have rubbished reports of a scheduled meeting with Barca officials in December the report suggests that the deal is already close to a conclusion.

It is understood that both clubs, have in principle reached a tentative agreement for the transfer of the player during the winter transfer window but the final details have yet to be ironed out.

Robinho will retain the same salary as he is on at City, believed to be in the region of €6.2 million per year, with Barcelona willing to pay half of the players yearly wage to secure a loan deal in January, with an option to buy the Brazilian during the summer.

City are understood to want a straight transfer completed in January but Barcelona are said to be confident that the player's wishes and the negotiation skills of Joan Laporta, which saw them land Dmytro Chygrynskiy from Shakhtar Donetsk, will be enough to conclude the deal to suit the Blaugrana.

It is understood that the final contract and financial details will take some time to be drawn up as Barca will seek to pay for the player over four years and if the deal is not finalised during the FIFA Club World Championships in Abu Dhabi, it will be completed in England before the end of the year.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/10/13/1559361/manchester-city-barcelona-reach-tentative-argeement-over-robinho-

Guyz what do you think about the robinho deal
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2009
Nice one igwe don dey old and pedro has not really grown to delivers pinpoint pull out.
its going to be a plus cos the golden boi ine would be doing what he knows to do best in the middle.
U guys should warned him o!he should not do that childish leg over wey im no dey fit take pass one defender or else im go chop bench like hleb.
forza barca.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2009
What d hell is wrong with this agentina people.only messi cant play against 11 men now.
if they dont want him they can simply allow him to come back nou camp, nosense.
they should leave the poor boi alone and blame maradonna for his tactics and foolishness for allowing riqulme to leave.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by edoyad(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2009
Na wa o . All these players just to win la liga. If only una can join one other cup inside it would be worth it.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2009
ogazi007:

Nice one igwe don dey old and pedro has not really grown to delivers pinpoint pull out.
its going to be a plus cos the golden boi ine would be doing what he knows to do best in the middle.
U guys should warned him o!he should not  do that childish leg over wey im no dey fit take pass one defender or else im go chop bench like hleb.
forza barca.

lol grin
the guy good, henry don dey old
pedro still needs some time to mature

edoyad:

Na wa o . All these players just to win la liga. If only una can join one other cup inside it would be worth it.

U still dey hate
5 Tros. in a yr na film trick abi
tell me the last time your team win a tro. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2009
chic2pimp:

Let's take a good look @ players who came from La Masia(the best football academy anywhere in the world)

PEP GUARDIOLA 1984-1990

CARLES PUYOL 1994-1998

XAVI HERNANDEZ 1991-1996

ANDRES INIESTA 1996-2001

LIONEL MESSI 2000-2004

CESC FABREGAS 2000- 2003

GERARD PIQUE 1997-2004

VICTOR VALDES 1995- 2000

PEPE REINA 1995-1999

MIKEL ARTERTA 1997- 2002

LUIS GARCIA 1994- 1997

La Masia is after Ajax Academy the second greatest ever football academy . Look @ those players produced by just one club wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

abi now, you wan try am? if uefa put ban for transfer, barca will never suffer unlike , grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2009
^^^. . . , The rugby team grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by edoyad(m): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2009
^^ grin grin
that's why they play rugby na.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2009
We are the best,we rule the world with beautiful footie and above all we are winning trophies.
why wont they hate barca,only barca can rubbish premier league and beat the best team like kano pillars.
we have shown we aint a local champion,we can beat any team with plenty goals,u all should wait for CL to mature,we will retain the trophy.
forza barca.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2009
ogazi007:

We are the best,we rule the world with beautiful footie and above all we are winning trophies.
why wont they hate barca,only barca can rubbish premier league and beat the best team like kano pillars.
we have shown we aint a local champion,we can beat any team with plenty goals,u all should wait for CL to mature,we will retain the trophy.
forza barca.

Tru Talk grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2009
ogazi007:

forza barca.

they just won't understan grin grin ;Dd,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyonigger(m): 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2009
Khanye, check out this thread, haters dey cruciy me, remember sey i call u yesterday regarding one Nairaland girl wey i wan meet for Iyaba, I just tire for this Nairalanders, I guess its time I leave that Romance section for good to face sport and others permanently.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-337511.64.html
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by jalether(m): 4:19am On Oct 15, 2009
chic2pimp:

PEP GUARDIOLA 1984-1990

CARLES PUYOL 1994-1998

XAVI HERNANDEZ 1991-1996

ANDRES INIESTA 1996-2001

LIONEL MESSI 2000-2004

CESC FABREGAS 2000- 2003

GERARD PIQUE 1997-2004

VICTOR VALDES 1995- 2000

PEPE REINA 1995-1999

MIKEL ARTERTA 1997- 2002

LUIS GARCIA 1994- 1997

Nah mehn some things should not even be up for discussion, Ajax academy remains the greatest of all time

and the records speaks for itself ( won't even bother naming gazillion legends and world class players the academy has produced)

so don't get sentimental there bro smiley
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 4:31am On Oct 15, 2009
jalether:

Nah mehn some things should not even be up for discussion, Ajax academy remains the greatest of all time

and the records speaks for itself ( won't even bother naming gazillion legends and world class players the academy has produced)

so don't get sentimental there bro smiley

If u read his post carefully, u'll notice that is exactly what he is saying.  wink shickenchimp went to school in the village so his punctuation is non existent. You have to pretend u are a villager when u read his posts. grin grin

chic2pimp:

La Masia is after Ajax Academy the second greatest ever football academy .
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by jalether(m): 4:47am On Oct 15, 2009
^^^^^^^ shattap 4 dere grin,
chic2pimp:

La Masia is after Ajax Academy the second greatest ever football academy

There is no defending that cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 4:53am On Oct 15, 2009
grin grin He is saying that currently La Masia is producing more talent that Ajax. But historically, Ajax reigns supreme.

If you look at the last 5-10 years, La Masia has really been pumping them out. About 50% of our team are Academy products (Pique, Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Bojan, Pedro, Busquets, Jeffren) . Not to mention the ones that have left for other clubs .
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by jalether(m): 5:39am On Oct 15, 2009
Krayola:

grin grin He is saying that currently La Masia is producing more talent that Ajax. But historically, Ajax reigns supreme.

If you look at the last 5-10 years, La Masia has really been pumping them out. About 50% of our team are Academy products  (Pique, Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Bojan, Pedro, Busquets, Jeffren) . Not to mention the ones that have left for other clubs .

In the last 10 yrs alone ajax youth academy has produced

Wesley sneijer
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Van der vart
VD Meyde
Ryan babel
Chivu
Nigel de jong
Heitinga
Maxwell
Maduro
Huntelaar

so wt you talking abt undecided
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 5:59am On Oct 15, 2009
Victor Valdez
Puyol
Pique
Xavi
Iniesta
Messi
Pedro
Bojan Krkic
Busquets
Ivan de la Penya
Thiago Motta
Merida
Reina
Gabri Garcia
Jeffren
Victor Sanchez

Pretty much all those players have been champions , with whatever club.  cool cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2009
Barcelona Sweat As Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Thierry Henry Pick Up International Knocks
The Blaugrana duo could be out of action,
Oct 14, 2009 11:24:51 PM.

Barcelona pair Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thierry Henry have picked up injuries while on World Cup duty with Sweden and France, respectively.

'Ibra' limped from the pitch in the 77th minute against Albania, with the extent of his injuries not yet known.

Swedish sources originally claimed that the injury was serious, but right now there is no clear information either way.

Ibrahimovic was able to walk out of the stadium and exit without problems, while team manager Lars Richt would not comment further.

"I dare not remark," he said.

"Zlatan went directly to the hotel. He has a sore knee, but I don't know how serious it is at the moment."

As for Henry, the Frenchman left the pitch 50 minutes in, clutching his calf.

This injury may worry the Barcelona faithful more, as Henry said himself, "I've aggravated something. I had trouble before the game, and I was taken to the ground by it again.

"It's important to be at the game, to go into battle. Sometimes this happens, sometimes it doesn't. I hurt myself trying to control the ball when I scored.

"Nothing's broken, but I couldn't go on any more. We'll have see how things are at Barcelona. I'm not a doctor so I don't know what's going on with my leg.

Our enemies are at work.they can never succeed.hope bojan is fully fit now.anyway,u can never trust goal.com stories,they sucks most times.
we are winning valencia injuries or no injuries.forza barca.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by chic2pimp(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2009
Krayola:

If u read his post carefully, u'll notice that is exactly what he is saying.  wink shickenchimp went to school in the village so his punctuation is non existent. You have to pretend u are a villager when u read his posts. grin grin

You dey craze wahlai grin grin. FYI, my post was corrrectly punctuated cool.

Jalether if you read my post carefully, you would have noticed I said 'La masia is the greatest academy anywhere in the world'.  I never said La Masia is the greatest ever and as Krayfish correctly pointed out, I ranked the Ajax Academy as the best ever.

jalether:

There is no defending that cheesy
Oh really? Would you pls point out where in your opinion I went wrong? undecided

Krayola:

Thanx jare. Don't mind the guy.

If you noticed, I intentionally decided not to muddle up my sentence hence the reason why those two statements where @ opposite ends of the spectrum.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by chic2pimp(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2009
jalether:

Wesley sneijer                         
Zlatan Ibrahimovic 
Van der vart     
VD Meyde
Ryan babel
Chivu     
Nigel de jong
Heitinga
Maxwell
Maduro
Huntelaar

so wt you talking abt undecided
Stop clowning cheesy grin grin,those players I highlighted are not products of the Ajax Academy. Ibrahimovic started his professional career @ Malmo, Christian Chivu started his career @ FCM Resita, Maxwell started his @ Cruizero and Huntelaar started his @ De Graafschap.

Now compare the remaining players with those produced by the barca academy.

I'll repeat my self 'LA MASIA' is the best academy anywhere in the world. No one comes close cool cool.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2009
chic2pimp:

Stop clowning,those players I highlighted are not products of the Ajax Academy. Ibrahimovic started his professional career @ Malmo, Christian Chivu started his career @ FCM Resita, Maxwell started his @ Cruizero and Huntelaar started his @ De Graafschap.

Now compare the remaining players with those produced by the barca academy.

I'll repeat my self 'LA MASIA' is the best academy anywhere in the world. No one comes close.

tell those skeski fans
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2009
@ eyo
na why u do em that way?
i go call you later when i recharge ma pone wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2009
guys, i am yet to get the barca jersey i told you guys i needed oo
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by GeorgeD1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2009
will the jersey go round? i need one too ooo! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by eyonigger(m): 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2009
@ khanye, dnt get u bro?

Im getting my own jersey on the 23rd.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by kokonets(m): 9:05am On Oct 16, 2009
@khanye, ever since we chatted bout dat barca stuff u no get back 2 me oo, all my barca fans i hail oooo,
Is this news real: http://goal.com/en-us/news/85/england/2009/10/15/1562647/robinho-i-would-like-to-play-for-barcelona

Robinho wan come play 4 us , who wouldnt as this is a great team!!!!!Forza Barca!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2009
who dey share jersey?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by ogazi007(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2009
Barcelona Star Thierry Henry Sidelined For 10 Days - Report
The forward picked up an injury while on international duty with France,
Oct 15, 2009 7:21:52 PM

Barcelona forward Thierry Henry has been ruled out for 10 days as a result of the injury he picked up on international duty with France, according to a report in Marca.

The Blaugrana medical team identified the injury as a hamstring strain, and Henry will therefore miss the crucial match with Valencia at the Mestalla on Saturday.

However, there is better news for Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The Swede also picked up a knock against Albania, but reports suggest that he has only suffered some bruising to his right knee.

While he did not take part in training on Thursday, Ibrahimovic should be fit enough to play against los Che this weekend.

Meanwhile, Lionel Messi is also suffering from fatigue after taking part in Argentina's World Cup qualifiers but will likely feature on Saturday evening.

Nawa o!Henry is not having a good season,i hope he will be able to bounce back and starts banging goals.
Bojan and pedro should start the game tomorrow.we are winning.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by GeorgeD1(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2009
i think say the jersey na for dash. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Arsenal Vs Barcelona: UCL (0 - 2) On 23rd February 2016 / Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.