Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" (53064 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) / 5 Plane Crashes That Occurred Between 2005/2006 Were Man-made And Planned- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by donpaulson(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
most Nigerian youths are under spiritual spell , they made them not to think or reason right anymore. they made them believe the lies they tell them and fight the truth they hear. they held them down with unemployment , so no one can rise against them. now they want to blind them and silence their voices. is an ignorance that makes some people doubt spiritual revelations.the world is ruled spiritually , and they enforce order true their choosen ones as leaders. pls Nigerian youths, forget fighting each other, wake up from your slumber and face reality. pray your way out! things may be moving well for you now, certainly ,you may be enjoying only 1/10 of your destiny , where are the 9? please pray for our youths. I CONCOR WITH FFK. i may not be his fan,but am aware of his revelations.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by tinsel: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
rusher14:
Until this man begin wear rag, dey chop paper for road before una go know wetin una go do for am.

Person wey do am this thing too wicked.
NAWAA
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by sekundosekundo: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
blackfase:
I'm not surprised a swath of undiscerning, narrow-minded people will fault this. FFK may have his faults, but this things are a fact of life. Disorder and chaos is life's currency that evil people of the world feed on. Its an established fact this is how the world works.
God should hasten the take over of his own creation.

My dear what he said is for matured minds.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by rusher14: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
NairaMaster1:

In your view? Will you ever get to his height? You don't even know he is of the ruling class. His father was a deputy prime minister of the then Western region. More brutal than FFK. His father was popularly known as Fani power. He attempted to overthrow Awo

Does that change the fact that his statements are of a depraved mind?

Lacking logic and sound reasoning, rambling as a rabid dog would.

By the way what height are you talking about?

You mean being a politician is the height of one's endeavors?

One can't be successful in any other work of life but in government?

FFK was rumored to be mentally ill before Obasanjo picked him as a minister perhaps out of compassion, knowing even in that drug-induced haze was a young man with some education who needed some support to get back on his feet.

On the basis of this write up I fear FFK has relapsed.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by deliveryboy: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
RZArecta:
FFK a Yoruba man wrote an article claiming to have facts because of his access and position as a (former) minister of aviation. Instead of some people to set aside their political & tribal bigotry and listen to what this man has to say, the imbéciles are blaming Ibos and "iPod yoots" yet we wonder why we can't move forward in this country when we're fond of throwing away the baby with the bath water.
Is this how you wish to move forward? Please start moving but move alone.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by Temmywalex: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Why is it that the "CARNAL MIND" never comprehend things in the "SPIRITUAL REALM"

Either we believe it or not, the "SPIRITUAL WORLD" controls the "PHYSICAL WORLD".

Our ability to see depends on which side we belong to.

Things like these are not strange to those that were privileged to see with the other eyes.

Things that are happening to individual goes beyond the physical.

You are at liberty to believe it or not. The Almighty God is the most supreme of the spiritual beings. Satan also holds a fragment of this spiritual power, that is why he entice people in his own dubious way.

The bottom line is, be on God's side.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by sekundosekundo: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
sbabimbola:
FFK
YOU ARE RIGHT ON THIS ONE.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by tinsel: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
ComrdDRS:
Is he exposing you people? Why not address the issues he raise and brainstorm on it....
What issue did he raise. Must you listen to every mad man.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by sekundosekundo: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
NairaMaster1:

In your view? Will you ever get to his height? You don't even know he is of the ruling class. His father was a deputy prime minister of the then Western region. More brutal than FFK. His father was popularly known as Fani power. He attempted to overthrow Awo

Pls don't waste your time educating spoon fed children.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by sekundosekundo: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
columbus007:
you are very right bro,they won't get it,this thread is for lettered people only.

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by deliveryboy: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
Later this man will come and say "I schooled at Cambridge University in London" Just imagine the trash he's spewing like an uneducated superstitious ridden beer parlor gossip peddler. Can't this dude just go and sit somewhere?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by rusher14: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
A country where people cut corners on everything from building contractors to fuel importers yet, cannot understand why airplanes were going down with regularity at a certain point of their existence.

Until the black man embraces the fundamentals of science, of sustainable development, of diligence in his duty such misfortunes would continue to bedevil him with a ravenous appetite.

Black man, please think.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by humilitypays(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
duni04:

Like we say on nairaland, picture? or I don't believe it. Share a picture or video of Obama presiding over this meeting that produced ISIS or DAESH. Better behave your age and stop acting like a child being fed bullshit.
I had a dream last night, a very bad dream about America.

Obama brought so many evil upon America, and if God do not intervene for the sake of good, God-loving people in America, something very sad and big may befall America.

Obama empowered ISIS and Syrian opposition/rebels in their effort to remove Syrian president Asaad.

Western powers have a hand in Boko Haram deadly insurgency! Boko Haram couldn't have lived beyond 2014 if not for secret western power support + intelligence supplies.

Most weapons Boko Haram uses comes from Libya.

It is no secret that Obama is an anti-Christ and game planner
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by Tamakay(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Now I know why GEJ failed!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
ZuzuMan:
......nmmm !

Lmao
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
humilitypays:

Obama brought so many evil upon America, and if God do not intervene for the sake of good, God-loving people in America, something very sad and big may befall America.

Obama empowered ISIS and Syrian opposition/rebels in their effort to remove Syrian president Asaad.

Western powers have a hand in Boko Haram deadly insurgency! Boko Haram couldn't have lived beyond 2014 if not for secret western power support + intelligence supplies.

So when he is done with office, who will be the anti Christ?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by segcymoor(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
OK o
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by opribo(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
I knew it, weldone FFK for revealing the hidden things. When the two major power lords in the country were having slashes I recall one asked the other to explain the series of plane crashes.

Just as bro Fani is exposing them I know one day the Boko one too will be exposed and all their secret paymasters opened in the wind. When Abacha and his vampires were carrying out their evil they never knew oneday a sergent Rogers will come up, today we know what happened to those killed, they were not unknown but well known. Even though the powers that be have no moral standing to bring about justice we sure know oneday is coming because the truth is out there.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by ndcide(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
RZArecta:
FFK a Yoruba man wrote an article claiming to have facts because of his access and position as a (former) minister of aviation. Instead of some people to set aside their political & tribal bigotry and listen to what this man has to say, the imbéciles are blaming Ibos and "iPod yoots" yet we wonder why we can't move forward in this country when we're fond of throwing away the baby with the bath water.

Exactly!
However, you know the world is full of manipulation. Even people here, commenting, are under very strong manipulative influence but they don't know.

What FFK said is the truth

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by duni04(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
humilitypays:

You'll know you're very close to admission to yaba psych hospital when you start dreaming about the Obama and the "new world order", or when you become a supporter of Femi Fani Kayode.
The end is truly coming.....the end of your sanity!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by Akalia(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
A lot of ignorant and simple minded folks will dismiss FFK's assertion and consider the facts he made a public spectacle of a made up tale by an insane mind. Everything FFK said is a dark secret that has encompassed this dark world we live in since time immemorial as weird as it may sound but it's truth.

There is a race of creatures called reptilians masquerading themselves as part of the human race in a dark bid to establish a new world order and most of these reptilians are highly placed in power. Anyone can research on the British royal family reptilian background, u 'd be shocked by what u may find out for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by franugo(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

My dear what he said is for matured minds.

matured mindsshocked nigerians continue to astound me with their ineptitude n foolishness. U people would believe anything, n i mean ANYTHING! Nigeria doesn't get as much plane crashes as other developed countries, do u see them blaming sango n ikango?? No, and why? Because they are enlightened.
Nnamdi was right about one thing at least, this country is very zoo-ish cause most of her citizens think like animals...baby animals to be more apt.

Tell me what is matured about what ffk said.cry

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by franugo(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
duni04:

You'll know you're very close to admission to yaba psych hospital when you start dreaming about the Obama and the "new world order", or when you become a supporter of Femi Fani Kayode.
The end is truly coming.....the end of your sanity!

my brother o. I am currently shuddering at d implicit stewpidity n he-goat-ness of my fellow countrymen. If these are d leaders of tomorrow eh, then i fear 4 tomorrow oshocked

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by goldedprince: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
Truth is bitter. Nigerians still never wake up yet. Before they wake up it will be too late
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by 1o1o1o1: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
"Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that they are not after you"

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by systemz(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
FFK you again.

What a Shame
Petit minds
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by kunleham(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
FFK, FFK, FFK, how many times I call you? The ganja you're taking in the recent days is more than what your system can process. For your family sake Pls Reduce the weeds intake.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by larryUG(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
honeychild:
Abeg......this news should be broadcast only on Radio Biafra. It's the kind of news IPOD yoots are eager to believe. grin grin
Honestly i am begining to belv u people are imbeciles. Just negodu. Ffk said something,immediately u have found a way to rope in the igbos into yr comments. Anyways, not like i was expecting anything meaningful from u apart from tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by Weah96: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
Police accept bribes as a matter of course. A Ghanaian with cash can become an official citizen of nigeria, birth certificate and all.

But it was sacrifices which prompted the crashes.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by Molly1991(m): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
I see sense in what this man talk but. ................................
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by duni04(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
honeychild:
Abeg......this news should be broadcast only on Radio Biafra. It's the kind of news IPOD yoots are eager to believe. grin grin
This is absolutely classic! grin
honeychild:
Abeg......this news should be broadcast only on Radio Biafra. It's the kind of news IPOD yoots are eager to believe.
This is absolutely classic!grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by passyhansome(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
RZArecta:

HOW I WISHED YOU WERE THE FIRST TO WRITE SO THE MYOPICS AND CENSORIOUS IMBECILES CAN SEE THIS YOU ONLY JUST SPOKE MY MIND. THE BRAIN IS THERE FOR YOU TO USE, MOST NAIRALANDERS DONT THNIK THEY ARE JUST TRIBALISTIC AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTS. NICE ONE BRO BLESS YOU.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.