Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words (32587 Views)

Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" / Aduni Ade And Her Sons In Cute Pictures / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by Emilogistblog(f): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
It was a tough time at Glitterati set when 2 Nollywood stars Ann Njemanze popularly known as Domitilla and Adunni Ade had a hot exchange of words on the set of a new movie being shot in Ikeja, According to Bon Sources.

Our findings reveal that the movie Location for Day 1 was Weston hotels in Ikeja and all the Artistes were in Room 804 before they moved to the reception where they shot a very important scene from 1am to 3am,immediately the scene was completed Adunni went to the room and guys around helped her to pack her things into her car and she stayed there with shafar a co actress gisting until the crew of Goldymne came to call her to come for behind the scene interviews and it was when she was entering that she overheard Ann who was speaking to one of the Directors Abbey Jimoh wondering why they would Allow Adunni to go when she was looking for her bangles.

This upset Adunni and she instantly gave it to Ann saying why on Earth will she Accuse her of stealing, All efforts by their colleagues to settle them fall on deaf ears as Adunni went on and on and even offered that her things could be searched before she drove off in her Honda suv and minutes later Ann left in her Honda suv angry that the producers didn’t act well when her Bangles went missing and insisted that a full apology should be given to her and that the language used by the producer was insensitive,

While this went on a lot of the younger colleagues who looked in total shock and wonder why Ann was so unfriendly all through her stay, one Actor who wants to remain out of press disclose all through shoots Ann had this disgusting look during Aduuni’s shoot and while shafar was helpful she was hostile,The search for the Missing bangles continues.

http://www.bestofnollywood.tv/2016/08/23/missing-banglesann-njemanze-and-adunni-ade-fight-dirty-at-movie-location/

Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by pelusky(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
Trust ladies for that! grin No offense oh...

4 Likes

Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by nuelzy: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
ordinary bangles fah?? ...women can kill for minor things

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by Flexherbal(m): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Maybe she took them by mistake!

3 Likes

Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:47am On Sep 14, 2016
Nollywood sha
Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by englishmart(m): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2016
Bangles aren't expensive walahi

1 Like

Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by OKorowanta: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2016
englishmart:
Bangles aren't expensive walahi

I wonder why she will stoop dat low to thief ordinary bangles.
Like say na goat she tiff for dis Buhari regime,I go undastand say hunger ti take over.
But I hope domitilla dey yarn di truth.
Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by englishmart(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2016
OKorowanta:

Like say na goat she tiff for dis Buhari regime,I go undastand say hunger ti take over.
my problem is why she accused someone of stealing a bangle.

32 Likes

Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 14, 2016
Ordinary Banglesmtchewww....must she announce itshe get personal problem with adunni adeundecided adunni sef nor try at all....ordinary bangles

10 Likes

Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by agarawu23(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2016
Drama
Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by wonderkid619(m): 9:20am On Sep 14, 2016
bangle?
publicity shit stunt

1 Like

Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2016
one flatt headd, the other?
I am not NCAN oh
Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by muller101(m): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2016
Who moved this crap to FP
Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by whinnie(f): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2016
Ordinary bangles!!!!!!!!!cool story

1 Like

Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by Bujumbura(m): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2016
Girls and dramas

15 Likes

Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by Bujumbura(m): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2016
A shot from that movie

10 Likes

Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by magicminister: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2016
so annoying!!
Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by Felixtuta(m): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2016
Is like there is no more news in Nigeria abi!!!
Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by Bujumbura(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2016
suzan404:
Ordinary Banglesmtchewww....must she announce itshe get personal problem with adunni adeundecided adunni sef nor try at all....ordinary bangles
why is u accusing adunni omo iya

9 Likes

Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by UnknownT: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2016
What I learnt from the story? Both ladies have HONDA SUV. Unto the next thread

26 Likes

Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by YINKS89(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2016
their prob..... let dem solve it.
Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by DONSMITH123(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2016
I don't have interest in nollywood. #TeamActionFilm/HororFilm for life.
Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by dacovajnr: 9:25am On Sep 14, 2016
suzan404:
Did you read the post @ all or you just skipped the part where it's written that "Even her colleagues were complaining about her attitudes towards them" So Coz someone was in hurry to leave a location to attend to other stuffs gave her away as the culprit?

11 Likes

Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by repogirl(f): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2016
Jealousy tinz

1 Like

Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by ouzo1(m): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2016
Nollywood sha..better beef won't ever come up,either back stabbing,man snatching,stealing or sleeping with producer for house gal roles
Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by obontami: 9:28am On Sep 14, 2016
.. cheap hoes angry
Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by RexEmmyGee: 9:28am On Sep 14, 2016
video or idonblivit
Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by holluwai(m): 9:28am On Sep 14, 2016
Them sabi themselves jare

1 Like

Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by Benbisco(f): 9:28am On Sep 14, 2016
Mbok, what are we supposed to do with this piece of info this Wednesday morning?
Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by dacovajnr: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2016
So coz she was in hurry to leave location gave her away? Even after She offered her stuffs to be searched and besides is she the only one on set?..She's just being bitter and intimidated by by Her(Adunni) presence as her colleagues had said..Anyways I remember those days When we call the Oloshos of these days "Domitilla" grin angry #NotSurprised

6 Likes

Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by Suljosh: 9:32am On Sep 14, 2016
OKorowanta:

really guy? you sound as if Aduni took her bangles.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words by osarenmwienda(f): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2016
na wa o...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release / BBNaija 2018 Finale: Bisola Stuns As The Host At The Lagos Venue / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.