Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) (67991 Views)

Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals / Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by EpicMaurice(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Most people dont want to believe the news cos its the hausa people that saved someone.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
If not for the Hausa's the story will be different. She is already meat by now.

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Vicjustice: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Instead of the narration from one unofficial Osai, Why is there no detailed story from a reliable source?
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by brain247(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
God will never allow any harm befall his children. Ritualists shall never see me and my family.

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by ouzo1(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
The gal resemble reekaedo banks o
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
So are you telling me there are no Hausa Christians again? undecided
The posters above me sha

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hmm nah dem...oye money,

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by duro4chang(m): 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hausa people rescued people!!!These are the people we always insult on the tjis forum.The people who kidnapped people were ibos and the victim also ibo.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
ouzo1:
The gal resemble reekaedo banks o

Savings or current

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
duro4chang:
Hausa people rescued people!!!These are the people we always insult on the tjis forum.The people who kidnapped people were ibos and the victim also ibo.
Taa gbafue!!!! embarassed
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by jokerphilics(m): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hw she take get in the car sef before dem carry her wan go do ritual.
Thank God for sha
Una dn learn una lesson be dat
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by WhoIBe: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Which kind country be this ...... F...k

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by macaranta(m): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
niggi4life:
Thank God for her

Warning for mostly the ladies, be careful of the inscriptions on the clothes u wear

On her top i could see faintly" Treesom Fighter" grin
Freeedom fighter.... Bad mind

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by tbaba1234: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Trina0936:
So are you telling me there are no Hausa Christians again? undecided
The posters above me sha

There is no evidence of the people's religion but the odds are more in favor of a muslim because there are more muslims in the north.

Either ways, there are good people everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by avalontony(m): 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
This hausa's are kind hearted if they want to be.....
That's how one hausa keke driver give a girl child a lift after she was robbed at elelenwo in Rivers state.

God bless our hausa brothers
God punish boko haram members.

6 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by tbaba1234: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
Vicjustice:
Instead of the narration from one unofficial Osai, Why is there no detailed story from a reliable source?

That Ossai is the PA to the Delta State Governor. I would say that is a fairly reliable source.

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Sirlovings: 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
This is the true spirit of one Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by GENTLETEE(m): 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Merciful God. All ritualists will die a very violent death!

3 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by AFRICQA(m): 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mykelpato:
Dz story is filled with Lai Mohammed..

"Men in tinted car, abducted her and hausa people rescued her " who re the men, where
re they??

I wonder ooooo

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Spirit of unity!
Hausawa mungode

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by NDsaint4(m): 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
My dear sister you will fulfill your days on earth.
Nothing will happened to you and those people that did this to you nemesis will catch up with them from now till ending September 2016.

For so called pretty girls out there, pls everyone of you should learn allot from this girl experience.
Make sure you walk with the lead of Holy Spirit, don't just accept and follow anybody out of pity or desperation of money. So many people are looking for a way to survive because of recession.
BE WARN

2 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Ekakamba: 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Eleniyan231:
delta and ritualist

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Eleniyan231:
delta and ritualist
them dey come for you cheesy
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
MICHEALADEX:
Hmm nah dem...oye money,
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i done die
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
GossipHeart:
Hausa people rescued her ??
Even if you mentioned Yoruba, i won't believe it

It's just like saying that a lion rescued a goat
nobody is asking you to biliv. Maybe your sister will be captured next and nobody will rescue her. By th time her head n breasts are gone, you will bilive.

8 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by rusher14: 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
Flashh:
The girl might have fault in this situation. But thank God for her life.

She wanted to be used for ritual.

That's he major fault.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Jackyboy: 12:00am On Sep 14, 2016
niggi4life:
Thank God for her

Warning for mostly the ladies, be careful of the inscriptions on the clothes u wear

Abeg wetin concern Rituals to Inscription
And genius it's Freedom Fighter and not Treesom Fighter !!! Shows how ur mind
works!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by ceeethru(m): 12:02am On Sep 14, 2016
Praise God Almighty for his Goodness upon her life. We give God all the glory.
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by eflintsone(m): 12:02am On Sep 14, 2016
Amah70:
Only time Hausas brought positive Story.
hausas gat lotta positive stories bro but u aint foloin up

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by ceeethru(m): 12:02am On Sep 14, 2016
Praise God Almighty for his Goodness upon her life. We give God all the glory.
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Bestie0309(f): 12:03am On Sep 14, 2016
niggi4life:
Thank God for her

Threescore bawo.. Dats Freedom fighter and she is indeed a product of freedom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre / 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.