Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date (19320 Views)

Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise / LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates / Happening Now : Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In UNIZIK, Awka (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by sommyblaze(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

pay no attention 2 him...am in unizik now and i bought for my younger brodas own in d morning and its going

Okay, so wat are you saying?
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by sommyblaze(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

whr did u get that info from cos its fake.....u need to log into unizik portal in other to pay and u cant do dt in any bank outside the school premises...dnt mislead the general public pls

From my friends in still in school.
So pls explain to us how you got for your brother.
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
sommyblaze:

From my friends in still in school.
So pls explain to us how you got for your brother.

i generated the remitta online at portal.unizik.edu.ng, went straight to bank 2 make payment and bank charge which is a total of 27oo....had 2 wait a lil bit for the print out from bank and after that i went back to cyber ,they said i have 2 wait for the portal 2 confirm tht payment has been made and after that u proceed 2 step3 which involves filling the application form which involves ur waec result after that,u submit and print it out

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by sommyblaze(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i generated the remitta online at portal.unizik.edu.ng, went straight to bank 2 make payment and bank charge which is a total of 27oo....had 2 wait a lil bit for the print out from bank and after that i went back to cyber ,they said i have 2 wait for the portal 2 confirm tht payment has been made and after that u proceed 2 step3 which involves filling the application form which involves ur waec result after that,u submit and print it out

Bae, thanks for sharing this with us.

But I don't see y someone should go down to zik to do all this.
Remitta is generated with internet n there are other banks at d diff region of the country where d payment can b done.
well just saying
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
sommyblaze:

Bae, thanks for sharing this with us.

But I don't see y someone should go down to zik to do all this.
Remitta is generated with internet n there are other banks at d diff region of the country where d payment can b done.
well just saying
i dnt know about that one....buh i know there is something unique in this process that can only be done by banks inside school
cos wen i went 2 bank 2 pay,i had 2 wait for a while cos the processing took time b4 they finished and printed out my slip....
u might be correct tho
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Peterpan222(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
ezychris:
Any information about DIRECT ENTRY post utme? Please do not hesitate to share.

Thanks

sommyblaze:

Nothing yet on DE, funny enuf am a product of DE.

wish ya d best.

Guys pls let keep in touch with each other ooo. I'm also for Unizik direct entry. My whatsapp 08140948944
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by mcdreeezy: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
sommyblaze:

wish ya d best.
What are the requirements for Direct Entry pls?
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by mikesimple: 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
ritababe:

not me ask cindy
generating remita ain't a big deal,u can use any of ur phones' browser,or better still for evidence sake visit a cafe,log into d site u were referred to and u will be directed accordingly
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Esty4eva: 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
My sister choose NAU but her course is among the ones that was not accredited, what will she do
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by mikesimple: 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
jmoore:

Who is eligible to apply for the screening? My sister has a score of 218. Course: B.ED Early Childhood and Primary Education
u don't need anybody's help to generate remita,u can use ur fone or better still for evidence sake visit a cafe,log into the site u were reffered to and u will be directed accordingly
180 is the pass mark
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by WesBreezy: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Zik and maximum confusion .. Ok
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by WesBreezy: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Zik and maximum confusion .. Ok ok
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
EternalTruth:
my sister applied for this same Unizik last year, she chosed mass communication and scored 287 in jamb while postutme exams she scored 90 and yet still she wasn't admitted and even in the supplementar list she wasn't even considered for admission into a course as low as early childhood, yet still she hails from Anambra a full indigene.
oga you dey lie. very big one. 287 and 90 ☁
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by WesBreezy: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
vingeophysicist:
oga you dey lie. very big one. 287 and 90 ☁

you sef smell am. Unizik dey give heavenly admission?
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
WesBreezy:

you sef smell am. Unizik dey give heavenly admission?
Very Provocative lie for that matter. unizik don't even consider your subject combination so far you beat there cut off. My subject combination for geophysics from jamb was maths, chemistry and physics but I excluded physics and included biology with a meagre score of 254 and 66 I was admitted. The highest course in unizik (medicne and Surgery) with that score go admit you. people can lie just because of cheap public stunt.
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by preciousMI1(f): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
if you need help in generating ur remitta or whatsoever ...just call my nom 08142473845 and i will help u out....am in awka
this is no scam,am only trying to help out...
abeg help me go to pg school to check if my transcript done show
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
stiflerdrug:
The screening exercise commences with registration from wednesday, 14th –Friday, 23rd September, 2016 and ends with the screening proper from Monday, 26th September, 2016 –Friday, 7th October, 2016 (See Time table for the scheduled dates).

Candidates are expected to comealong with the following on the Screening Exercise dates at the
various Faculties:
i. The Printout of the 2016/2017 UTMERegistration Form generated fromUNIZIK Website.

ii. Payment Slip as evidence of payment.

iii. A coloured Printout of original JAMB result slip with embossedpassport.

iv. Originals of credentials/online results.

v. Candidates without the 2016/2017 UTME Registration Form, coloured printout of the JAMB result with embossed
passport photograph, Payment Slip and original credentials/online statement of result will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.

vi. Bank draft and cash payment receipt in the Bursary will not beaccepted.

The screening exercise is to beconducted by the Faculties with Deans of Faculties as Chairmen and Faculty Officers as secretaries.
Deans of Faculties are to submit the screening report to the Chairman, Central Admissions Committee on or
before Friday, 14th October, 2016.
Submission of merit list for consideration by the Central Admissions Committee shall be on Thursday, 20th October, 2016

Source : http://viewz9ja.com/education/unizik-announces-screening-date/

Unizik always making things hard...wetin oda skuls do in 3 days, den wan use 2 weeks do...na only God go judge d school management...

Aspiring nairalanders...flee from anytin unizik...thank me later.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Unizik always making things hard...wetin oda skuls do in 3 days, den wan use 2 weeks do...na only God go judge d school management...

Aspiring nairalanders...flee from anytin unizik...thank me later.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by intruder15(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
EternalTruth:
my sister applied for this same Unizik last year, she chosed mass communication and scored 287 in jamb while postutme exams she scored 90 and yet still she wasn't admitted and even in the supplementar list she wasn't even considered for admission into a course as low as early childhood, yet still she hails from Anambra a full indigene.

hmmm. Those scores u wrote looks inflated though. #nooffence.
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by intruder15(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
chib4true:

Big fat lie my brother,so far you got above the cutoff ,Unizik's admission will not elude you.Maybe your sister fed you guys with an awesome lie.

u know d drill. D sis serve dem fresh lie add sauce join. D unizik i know, once u get above their cut off, u will get admission. Wit that average he wrote, d sis would be admitted in medicine. Talkmore of mass com
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by BoboFashion(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
My Alma mater.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by okuego: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by EzeNri(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sirheny007:
I am sorry in advance for the prospective students; whose hearts will be broken, hopes shattered and dreams dashed by the above said institution...

You all know what I mean....
In the east, you have to pay through your nose to get admission..
Scrapped post UTME or not..
grin
Unizik admission list is very credible. One of the most credible in the entire country.

Please, stop misleading the people.
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by EzeNri(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
EternalTruth:
Unizik won't give you a course you didn't apply for. Unless your O'Level papers didn't qualify for that course. This transfer is only done during clearance.

Unizik publishes a raw data of everyone that wrote the test. So with that data, you already know those that will be admitted.

So if you think your sister was denied, you should have written to the school. The window is 2weeks after the publishing of the result.

My boy schools there, so I knw a lot. Unizik is highly transparent.

Again, it is my alma mata.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by wilsanchez10(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
EternalTruth:
my dear that's a big lie even if its law she they go give am admission. That your sister is not sure of what she got
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by ezychris(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
sommyblaze:

wish ya d best.
Thanks man.
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by cyspecial: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
chib4true:

Big fat lie my brother,so far you got above the cutoff ,Unizik's admission will not elude you.Maybe your sister fed you guys with an awesome lie.
me sef Don fear..The UNIZIK I know, won't do that. That lie strong shaa o
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
EternalTruth:
its either you are lying or u were lied to. even as an indigene?
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Eowriand389: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by bubulistic(m): 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sirheny007:

I think you understand what I meant earlier....
I too was a victim in 2013...
smiley

Normally happens.. But did you look for someone in the school to report the matter to??
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Realonekingsley(m): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Unizik gives alot of troubles.
Re: UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date by Chicent(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2016
I wonder why peeps just like misleading others..... The news is real and authentic. Welldone OP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: ASUU Delegates Meet Saraki / Fresh ASUU Strike Looms As Union Reviews Deal With FG / Group Sues ASUU Over Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.