Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Which Country Can I Travel To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Travel To (1506 Views)

Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? / I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. / Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can I Travel To by pidgin28: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
A friend of mine gave me money 1 million to be precise
Now I plan to travel out of the country
Please friends which good country can I travel to
?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
pidgin28:
?

Luxembourg, Canada, Australia, Holland and Kuwait. Any of these countries will be fine but I doubt if that money can get you to Australia. But it depends mostly on your capabilities too and what you intend doing there.
All the same, I wish you best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To by pidgin28: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
partnerus:

Luxembourg, Canada, Australia, Holland and Kuwait. Any of these countries will be fine but I doubt if that money can get you to Australia. But it depends mostly on your capabilities too and what you intend doing there.
All the same, I wish you best of luck.

Thanks for your advice , is work am looking for,
I need a country where I can work for a comfortable pay
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To by pol23: 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mr Op.
Person wey give you N1m in this kind harsh Economy na him be the real MVP ooo.
People 'll tell you to do biz with that money, Please don't listen to them. I have seen sweet and cool biz idea wobble in the last 4 months..
travelling is cool.
outline.
try not give anybody a penny.
Do it all by self.
America, Canada, Australia, NZ and few other countries re cool.
don't be in a hurry.
before you try any embassy, do your research.
Most countries cares about your ties back here to be sure you 're coming back.
Travel to country like egypt first, It won't cost you above 250k for 5 days trip. (do your research well)
When flying ABV is always cheaper than MMA.
you won't need above 400k for USA visa and flight.
you ve got the best visa with 650.
Send the remaining 350 to my account for consultancy fee...
Just becareful.
I mean very careful.
there's hunger in the land.
1m 'll finish soon if you wanna trip babe out...
enough said.
Thank me later.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
pidgin28:

Thanks for your advice , is work am looking for,
I need a country where I can work for a comfortable pay

Australia will be better off. You're guaranteed of at least $70,000 AUD annually as a menial worker. Besides her immigration policy is very much favourable and less stringent. Another suitable country will be canada but she has been experiencing poor economic performance of recent. Though, that doesn't still change the fact that canada is a nice country for immigrants but I still prefer Australia. You're very sure of success in Australia and sure job awaits you. Again, I wish you success and with faith and believe in my heart, mine too will come just as I painstakingly type this. Amen. Wish you success in your endeavours over there. Remain blessed.

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To by pidgin28: 1:32am On Sep 14, 2016
pol23:
Mr Op.
Person wey give you N1m in this kind harsh Economy na him be the real MVP ooo.
People 'll tell you to do biz with that money, Please don't listen to them. I have seen sweet and cool biz idea wobble in the last 4 months..
travelling is cool.
outline.
try not give anybody a penny.
Do it all by self.
America, Canada, Australia, NZ and few other countries re cool.
don't be in a hurry.
before you try any embassy, do your research.
Most countries cares about your ties back here to be sure you 're coming back.
Travel to country like egypt first, It won't cost you above 250k for 5 days trip. (do your research well)
When flying ABV is always cheaper than MMA.
you won't need above 400k for USA visa and flight.
you ve got the best visa with 650.
Send the remaining 350 to my account for consultancy fee...
Just becareful.
I mean very careful.
there's hunger in the land.
1m 'll finish soon if you wanna trip babe out...
enough said.
Thank me later.
Thanks a lot
I never considered business
Am grateful
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 14, 2016
Obalende is ok
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To by Teeboy22(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2016
pidgin28:
?
my brother

.Australia, new Zealand, Canada, Germany, USA, France

Choose your choice
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
please i have been considering going to African countries like SA, Namibia, Egypt. i'm tired of this country any other suggestions of countries with less strigent policies and better salary payment
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
bolarinnwa:
please i have been considering going to African countries like SA, Namibia, Egypt. i'm tired of this country any other suggestions of countries with less strigent policies and better salary payment
I have meticulously read what you stated and it's obvious you choose those countries aforementioned owing to the slim finances at your discretion presently.
That notwithstanding, I am on the opinion that the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) will be a better option. Chances are you're likely to hit menial jobs and then you may choose to go into some sort of mini importation to augment your income. It's a NO! NO! For those African countries you mentioned. I will rather advise you invest in fish pond business or snail farming than to go those countries. There is virtually nothing you can do there other than venturing into drug business and other illegal acts that comes your way. Failure of which you'll remain there perpetually and live like a living-dead if you know what I mean. Thank you.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To by Made2Eazie: 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
please rather invest this money and multiply it with time, there are lots of profitable business to do with this kind of capital either here in Nigeria or other African countries.

Yes Australia Canada USA new Zealand maybe good options but not on 1mil considering first the visa application hurdles, flight itinerary, bta, accommodation / living expenses, transportation and feeding, obviously 1mill will not suffice.

like partnerus suggested, Dubai can be a good option for you too to work and earn or to do business ... but don't be in haste to do this lest you fall in the artistic hands of scammers.

but still I'd prefer you invest in a profitable business.

(1) (Reply)

ONE NIGERIAN DEAD IN DEPORTATION CAMP AT JKIA(NAIROBI,KEN) AIRPORT THIS MORNING / Bank Account Statement / 25 Photos Of Real Things That We Couldn’t Even Imagine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.