Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Benefits From Dressing..... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Benefits From Dressing..... (624 Views)

5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing / Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits From Dressing..... by dashinnelly: 12:12am On Sep 14, 2016
KILLER WAYS TO DRESS TO GET WHATSOEVER YOU WANT IN LIFE.

How many times have you asked yourself this questions?
• Why did she turn me down? Not minding who I am.
• How did he not notice me?
• Am I not that pretty enough?
• Did he just snubbed me and approach that bitch?
• Why was my proposal rejected?
• How did I come to lose this contract deal?
• Was my interview not good enough?
• Am I not fit for her or not fit to give this?
• What is wrong with the way I am dressing?
• Is the way I am dressing affecting me positively or negatively?
• How can I change my mode of dressing?
• What I put on, does it affect friends I attract?
• Does it attract business and connection to me?
These and many more questions can so be lingering in your mind concerning this case study….
N: B. We are not going to deliberate much about this, but we are trying to lay emphasis concerning this matter, cause you might skip this, rush down to mine gold without seeing and knowing why you should really put to work what it’s been showed here.. So you must read down before scrolling...
7 clothing mistakes that turn strong men into little boys.
Guys tend to make a lot of mistakes when it comes to clothing.
I know I used to.
In fact, many times I thought I was doing the right thing... only to find out I was making my situation a lot worse!
Below are some of the biggie styles Faux Pas.
Make sure you aren't doing them:
1. Strolling around in a t-shirt & jeans
2. Wearing colors that don’t match together (or don’t match your skin tone)
3. Failing to coordinate belt & shoes
4. Wearing clothing that is too loose (or worse, too tight)
5. Winging it... this kills more first impressions than anything else, but has an easy fix
6. Combining suspenders and a belt
7. Choosing the wrong sock type and color

There are a lot more, of course.

Get the free browsing Robot and learn how to change your phone and PC IP with just a click. Tested and guarantee
Call 08063496511 to other for your free packages, or email [email]belngr1@yahoo.com[/email]
Get more via [url]askweanswerblog..com[/url]
[url]Okomostbeautifulblog..com[/url]
100% Money back Guarantee
Re: Benefits From Dressing..... by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 14, 2016
OP please increase the font size, not all of us were gifted with good eye sight.

Re: Benefits From Dressing..... by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 14, 2016
Funny enough I see the writup bigger and clearer on my phone screen than laptop. Technology is amazing.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Nairalanders Wetin We Wan Call This Matter Now...? / Former Airtel Director Enjoys Life As Tailor / Fashionably Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.