Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah (1590 Views)

Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year / Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers / Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by iflywithbuhari(f): 7:27am On Sep 14, 2016
Members of Boko Haram
under the leadership of
Abubakar Shekau has
released a video showing
thousands of its members
praying during recently
concluded Eid ceremony; the
militant group showed
members in three separate
praying grounds in Borno
and the Lake Chad area.
However, the leader of the
faction, Shekau was
conspicuously missing in the
video. The group used the
opportunity to threaten
President Muhammadu
Buhari, insisting its members
are still many and remain
resilient despite the military
action that killed scores of
its foot soldiers and
reclaimed Nigerian territory
under its control.
http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/14/boko-haram-releases-video-showing-members-praying-large-numbers
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by madridguy(m): 7:28am On Sep 14, 2016
Useless set of people. Death is knocking at you all.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 7:28am On Sep 14, 2016
Cursed idiots angry angry
Your prayers to Allah shall count against you, insha allah ... amin cool
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by ificatchmodeh: 7:29am On Sep 14, 2016
Cool
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by 4reala(m): 7:29am On Sep 14, 2016
Wat? Wey d video
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2016
madridguy:
Ok
NotJustOk.com
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Cool
Terror is new cool? shocked
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by bloomstar: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2016
And one man from daura will be saying we are winning the war!
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by eph12(m): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2016
bloomstar:
And one man from daura will be saying we are winning the war!
You don't believe we are winning the war or you don't want us to win the war?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by Jafar1: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2016
HAUSA AND TERRORISTS

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by rayblast(m): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2016
Army bomb dis guys right nw
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by agwom(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2016
where are they?
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by ificatchmodeh: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Terror is new cool? shocked
I know fit buy land grin..free me o.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 7:56am On Sep 14, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

I know fit buy land grin..free me o.
Ok, oya carry on sir grin
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2016
But where is Buhari sef undecided
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by phemmie06(m): 8:11am On Sep 14, 2016
God destroy them all alongside their sponsors
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by HtwoOw: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2016
Jafar1:
HAUSA AND TERRORISTS

Excuse me isn't this insulting a race?

Rule 2?

Not so long ago I wrote some people from **** and drugs and I got banned

Anyways is not my business except for the fact that Shekau is missing from video
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by Omenkata: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2016
Buhari is a terrorist - - prince omenkata
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by trapQ: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2016
It should have been Islam and terrorism.
HtwoOw:

Excuse me isn't this insulting a race?

Rule 2?

Not so long ago I wrote some people from **** and drugs and I got banned

Anyways is not my business except for the fact that Shekau is missing from video
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by HtwoOw: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2016
trapQ:
It should have been Islam and terrorism.

Maybe

it's a known fact

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by Cutezt(m): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2016
Please who are they praying to?
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah by Goddygee(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2016
Mmmmm... shocked am nt understanding again o where are this demons hiding dat the army cant find them...? God help the Nigerian Army

(1) (Reply)

Currency Crack-down Imminent In 2017 / Even Though I Am Short Below Standard,i'm Nw A Soldier,man Gives Testimony Today / Why I Am More Comfortable With Boko Haram, Than Corruption-Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.