Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... (1451 Views)

See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust / Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by EMriss(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2016
I am planing to visit badagry seme boarder area...pls tell me what i need to know. I wll really b glad to meet a nairalander
Re: Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by sekundosekundo: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2016
EMriss:
I am planing to visit badagry seme boarder area...pls tell me what i need to know. I wll really b glad to meet a nairalander

Where are you coming from.
Re: Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by thorpido(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2016
What do you plan to do around there?
Re: Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by EMriss(m): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Where are you coming from.
kaduna sir
Re: Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by EMriss(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
Serious dont knw yet o..but i wll get some things if am able cus i know m willing
thorpido:
What do you plan to do around there?
Re: Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by sekundosekundo: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
EMriss:
kaduna sir

You will stop at mile2 or maza-maza but Pls be VERY CAREFUL at these two bus stops especially at Night. From there you take a bus to Badagry/Seme. Beware of One chance, ritualists and armed robbers along Lagos Badagry exp. way. One chance are rampant there especially after OKOKOMAIKO bus stop. Don't say you were not informed.

1 Like

Re: Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by thorpido(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
EMriss:
Serious dont knw yet o..but i wll get some things if am able cus i know m willing
Have an ID with you especially if you plan to cross the border.Just be careful with your movements like sekundosekundo advised.
Re: Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by EMriss(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Now am really scared...shld i just zero ds trip as dis wll b my frst visit to lag...ah just dey lag lag since
sekundosekundo:

You will stop at mile2 or maza-maza but Pls be VERY CAREFUL at these two bus stops especially at Night. From there you take a bus to Badagry/Seme. Beware of One chance, ritualists and armed robbers along Lagos Badagry exp. way. One chance are rampant there especially after OKOKOMAIKO bus stop. Don't say you were not informed.
bros even if i choose to go how wld i b able to spot dis peeps? Bros m shaking in fear already
Re: Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by EMriss(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Thanks but m scared now
thorpido:
Have an ID with you especially if you plan to cross the border.Just be careful with your movements like sekundosekundo advised.
Re: Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by bigtt76(f): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Why only Seme? Why not take the chance and go the lenght as in travel to Coutonu and beyond? In any case, go with Cross Country, ABC or any other and just stop at Coutonu then from there take your trip to Seme as you're already outside Naija. Safer too. All the best.

EMriss:
Thanks but m scared now
Re: Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by EMriss(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
#confused# i dont get u. Anyways i hav bn to cotonou and even down to ghana via togo
bigtt76:
Why only Seme? Why not take the chance and go the lenght as in travel to Coutonu and beyond? In any case, go with Cross Country, ABC or any other and just stop at Coutonu then from there take your trip to Seme as you're already outside Naija. Safer too. All the best.

Re: Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by bigtt76(f): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ok didn't know you've traveled that far. Why scared then? grin How did you travel the first time?

EMriss:
#confused# i dont get u. Anyways i hav bn to cotonou and even down to ghana via togo
Re: Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by EMriss(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
Not alone o..went for a game.
bigtt76:
Ok didn't know you've traveled that far. Why scared then? grin How did you travel the first time?

Re: Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by EMriss(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lol we r fine
Durbaubal682:
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by thorpido(m): 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
EMriss:
Thanks but m scared now
it's not that bad but you need to be careful all the same

1 Like

Re: Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by bigtt76(f): 12:23am On Sep 15, 2016
Ok. To be on a safe side, just buy a return ticket to Coutonu with any of the buses. Make the trip and drop at Coutonu. From there go back towards Seme and when you're done at the border go back into Coutonu and board your return back into the heart of Lagos. Don't go take any of those half half buses or cabs so they don't use you for scarce dollars grin

EMriss:
Not alone o..went for a game.
Re: Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by EMriss(m): 6:19am On Sep 16, 2016
Scarce dollar#...lol..thanks big titi. I wll halla @u wen m in lag
bigtt76:
Ok. To be on a safe side, just buy a return ticket to Coutonu with any of the buses. Make the trip and drop at Coutonu. From there go back towards Seme and when you're done at the border go back into Coutonu and board your return back into the heart of Lagos. Don't go take any of those half half buses or cabs so they don't use you for scarce dollars grin

Re: Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by bigtt76(f): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2016
Safe trip.

EMriss:
Scarce dollar#...lol..thanks big titi. I wll halla @u wen m in lag
Re: Planning To Visit Badagry Seme Boarder Axis... by Greenlyf: 9:53pm On Apr 02
bigtt76:
Safe trip.

greetings.

I really need your input.

I want to send a package to someone in Badagry from South East.

Please,which of the bus terminals below is close to Badagry?

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Member Died In Accident Along Warri/sapele Road, Delta, Today(pic) / See The Woman Who Survived Accident That Killed All Passengers. Graphic Photos / Egypt Visa Application Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.