Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Long Distance Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationships (2796 Views)

How True Is This About Long Distance Relationships / Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work / 9 Tips For Couples In Long Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Relationships by Gentle99(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hey Nairalanders, i'm sort of..........new here so i look forward to making pals. Back to the subject, is it possibly for feelings to waver due to distance even when the love is hot? This question is meant for ladies but guys here can give it a hit. This is from personal experience and i'm sort of confused.
Re: Long Distance Relationships by polariss(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Long distance relationship is tough.
Trust issues,meager intimacy and a whole lot issues.
If your not well grounded you cant pull through that thing

I personally dont like it.I prefer day to day boo activities.

2 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationships by agesron(f): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Yes is possible, but is also depend on how they handle it. I've experience it before but later things fall apart because of lack of understanding. For me n myself I can't do it again cos d risk is so high n is 50/50.
Re: Long Distance Relationships by thousandreason(f): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Long distance relationship actually works for me, but I will say it depends on the foundation of the relationship

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationships by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Never experienced it yet so I can't conclude anything.
Re: Long Distance Relationships by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
as long as you communicate, it's not a problem smiley
Re: Long Distance Relationships by Gentle99(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

Do you think communication works the magic?

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationships by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Gentle99:

Do you think communication works the magic?
if you are determined, yes smiley
Re: Long Distance Relationships by BoboFashion(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

Easier said.
Re: Long Distance Relationships by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
BoboFashion:

Easier said.
easier done tongue

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationships by BoboFashion(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
easier done tongue

Done wetin! Comot.

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationships by Fireson: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
I'm presently in one and it's working ............... smiley
Re: Long Distance Relationships by SMARTKOSSY: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mariam49 how u bn o
Re: Long Distance Relationships by Gentle99(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Fireson:
I'm presently in one and it's working ............... smiley
Like seriously? How did you do it?

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationships by Durbaubal682: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Long Distance Relationships by just2okworld(f): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Gentle99:

Like seriously? How did you do it?
Re: Long Distance Relationships by Julietcutie(f): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
it's really difficult but just depends on the two parties involved and it's possible for feelings to reduce ... each one must put an effort to make it work...and u must not joke with communication .d two of u must try see each other (small visits) but if dat doesn't work use Skype or other video apps ...u guys can also use the video app for some little intimacy or Bleep chat

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationships by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
thousandreason:
Long distance relationship actually works for me, but I will say it depends on the foundation of the relationship
Re: Long Distance Relationships by firstking01(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
I hate anything long distance, just broke out of itundecided
Re: Long Distance Relationships by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Julietcutie:
it's really difficult but just depends on the two parties involved and it's possible for feelings to reduce ... each one must put an effort to make it work...and u must not joke with communication .d two of u must try see each other (small visits) but if dat doesn't work use Skype or other video apps ...u guys can also use the video app for some little intimacy or Bleep chat
you believe in bleep chat?
Re: Long Distance Relationships by Julietcutie(f): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
you believe in bleep chat?
for partners that include sex in their relationship they need to... but for those dat don't it's not necessary
Re: Long Distance Relationships by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
Julietcutie:

for partners that include sex in their relationship they need to... but for those dat don't it's not necessary
that may involve exchanging nuudes. in this age and time, thats risky.
Re: Long Distance Relationships by Gentle99(m): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Julietcutie:

Thanks Julie. But don't you think those are under conditions? What of a lady who isn't into those, as in an anti-SNS user? Bleep chat? Ouch! That's gross! Small visits depends on the distance. What of Lagos to Cape Town for teenage lovers? Or even Lagos to PHC?
Re: Long Distance Relationships by SMARTKOSSY: 12:53am On Sep 15, 2016
Mzdivacious babe how u bn? This one u bn low key?
Re: Long Distance Relationships by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2016
BoboFashion:

Easier said.
Than donetongue
Re: Long Distance Relationships by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2016
Gentle99:

Thanks Julie. But don't you think those are under conditions? What of a lady who isn't into those, as in an anti-SNS user? Bleep chat? Ouch! That's gross! Small visits depends on the distance. What of Lagos to Cape Town for teenage lovers? Or even Lagos to PHC?
How old are you?
Re: Long Distance Relationships by STENON(f): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2016
Trust, Love and communication.

You must always be ready to pick your calls at all times.

The day you miss her calls without returning it with a reasonable point is the beggining of doubt for most long distance relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationships by Julietcutie(f): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2016
Gentle99:

there are not conditions ...they are just d necessary things required to make LDR work... if d small visits don't work then you guys should just manage using video apps till an opportunity to meet again comes... emm if d lady isn't into Bleep chat you stick to only phone calls
Re: Long Distance Relationships by Gentle99(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2016
Aderola15:
How old are you?
Is age necessary here? Well, I'm in my late teens and early youths
Re: Long Distance Relationships by Gentle99(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2016
Julietcutie:

there are not conditions ...they are just d necessary things required to make LDR work... if d small visits don't work then you guys should just manage using video apps till an opportunity to meet again comes... emm if d lady isn't into Bleep chat you stick to only phone calls

Thanks really Julie. You speak from an angle that makes you sound old.....ish and experienced. Sorry to ask but how old are you?
Re: Long Distance Relationships by Julietcutie(f): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2016
Gentle99:

Thanks really Julie. You speak from an angle that makes you sound old.....ish and experienced. Sorry to ask but how old are you?
lol that's cause am old lemme just say I was born in the early 19's
Re: Long Distance Relationships by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2016
Gentle99:

Is age necessary here? Well, I'm in my late teens and early youths
Yeah it is, where will you tell your parents you going? Where will she stay if she comes visiting, hotel? Just find someone around you to fall in love with biko. Can you even handle the drama, unnecessary jealousy, insecurities that come with it

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Save This Shiit I Got Myself Into / Girls Why Are You Like This? / How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.