Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) (46816 Views)

'Holy Family' Statue Erected By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Niger Delta Militants based at Oguta, Ohaji/Egbema LGA -today renounced their restiveness and surrendered their weapons to the Imo State government. Leaders of various restive cult group while surrendering their weapons stated that they would not go back to shooting, killing and destruction of oil pipelines in their areas.

Large number of arms and ammunition including, AK 47, Pump Actions, grenades, short and long local made guns, charms etc were received by the State Governor HE Owele Rocha's Anayo Okorocha, OON, in conjunction with the Commissioner of Police, CP Taiwo Lakanu, fdc and the Brigade Commander of 34 Field Artillery Brigade, Obinze - Owerri.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/militants-cultists-surrender-their.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2016

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by HungerBAD: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
The best Governor in the South East.

A true leader that wants peace for his people,and even the Cultists and Militants are with him on this,hence the need for them to embrace peace.

Okorocha has just set a new precedence in the East for Peace,and others should tow his line.

Okorocha Twaleeeee.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by dainformant(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
Rochas the boss

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
good move

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by otukpo(f): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Okorocha and drama. He can do anything to get attention.

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by jneutron4000: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Good if election time reach make una carry am give them again.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
That's the way to go

2 Likes

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
The Best Governor....South East Nigeria...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by anonimi: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
The Best Governor....South East Nigeria...

Is that because he bought Christmas tree for N600 million while:

- many children are not in adequately staffed and properly equipped public schools.
- inadequate health clinics and hospitals.
- no tap water.
- bad roads

BenNnajiBLOG:
The Reaction Of Nigerians For The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600 Million
[img]http://2.bp..com/-UCh61UNLO00/VnwpaaXvAvI/AAAAAAAABEo/sfeMbEdgFPo/s640/christmas%2Btree.jpg[/img]

Earlier this month, Governor Rochas Okorocha reportedly approved N600 million for this Christmas tree and New Year decorations.

The cost is really shocking considering the fact that the state workers have not been paid salaries for several months.

Undoubtedly, the tree and its price have triggered emotional reactions among Nigerians who started blaming Governor Okorocha, appealing to his conscience.
source:http://bennnaji..com.ng/2015/12/the-reaction-of-nigerians-for-christmas.html
see tweet:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kCk7QQOFMgs/VnwpUEMgVDI/AAAAAAAABEY/yRqv44GFk1k/s640/imo%2Btree2.PNG[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-2kCA2m0VbkU/VnwpTA_j5uI/AAAAAAAABEM/vzci30q_WJA/s640/imo%2Btree3.PNG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-g9SD0dzubxk/VnwpU0m05XI/AAAAAAAABEc/SbOmAIqXb8g/s640/imo%2Btree4.PNG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5bmfD_JCu_w/VnwpSWpU96I/AAAAAAAABEI/HVHJZWS8MX4/s640/imo%2Btree%2B1.PNG[/img]

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hahahaha....collecting it for safe keeping,bullet prize don go up them fit come sell am....2019 preparations

4 Likes

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by anonimi: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
dainformant:
Rochas the boss

.............of cultists or of militants?
Are you implying that he is also one of them since the All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC party is filled with such shady characters?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by anonimi: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2016

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by economia: 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
igbo people trying to scam buary govt with Awka-made gun

8 Likes

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by herzern(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
cool
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
why is it that most weapons are usually local and old fashioned?

4 Likes

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by olumaxi(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Paid millitants/cultist surrendering obsolete weapons

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by spitfyer(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
that man is making sence
dainformant:
Rochas the boss

2 Likes

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by Femich18(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Issorite. . noted...I hope they don't go back to their vomit
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by oyindamola11(f): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
how i wish those boko boko could do the same.

1 Like

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
anonimi:

Is that because he bought Christmas tree for N600 million while:

- many children are not in adequately staffed and properly equipped public schools.
- inadequate health clinics and hospitals.
- no tap water.
- bad roads

in as much as I don't like the guy cos of some reasons and also he didn't pay me doesn't mean that if I see any good thing he did I won't praise him. Why didn't you talk about the free education and the roads he built.. Also the infrastructure.. It's not good to be one sided

2 Likes

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by iAmMystical(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
#changebeginswithem

1 Like

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by Amastermovic(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
stupid authorities we ve on all borders of this country... they submit weapon everyday. how do they get it self..

when I was in bayelsa few months ago street boys with ammunition claiming town special force..

the government there's in support,politicians in the south provides ammunition and not amenities to their lad...

The road linking to his community is very bad..

The primary sch he trekked to the bridge there's yet to constructed

I weep for the south, 90%of them haven't visit the capital of there state yet...

they believed life is in the Creek

2 Likes

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
My people my people.Ride on.

1 Like

Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by DEIFIED(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
So small criminals in the country are changing their qays, but the big ones at the top has refused to change.
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by veacea: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) by divide9ja: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2016

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects / Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.