Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,872 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Please I Need Advise!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Advise!!! (5526 Views)

26 And Still Living With My Parents (advise) / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / Please I Need Advise On Taking Custody Of My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by MariamAlheri: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lovelynature:
lol... Me ma dey learn the language

But we can teach each other if you don't mind.

But your moniker sounds Hausa. Seems you have huge love for the language cheesy
I guess so o, tho its proving difficult for me to learn o.
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by Lovelynature(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
MariamAlheri:

I guess so o, tho its proving difficult for me to learn o.
I can teach you to the level I know

Where is your location?

I'm presently in Lagos
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by MariamAlheri: 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lovelynature:
I can teach you to the level I know

Where is your location?
I'm presently in Lagos
Katsina #coversface#
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by Lovelynature(m): 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
MariamAlheri:

Katsina #coversface#
oh no! The distance is huge. Nevertheless I wouldn't mind being your friend. You know happenings of life is quite unpredictable most times.

I lived in Kaduna back then

What took you to Katsina?
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by MariamAlheri: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Lovelynature:
oh no! The distance is huge. Nevertheless I wouldn't mind being your friend. You know happenings of life is quite unpredictable most times.

I lived in Kaduna back then

What took you to Katsina?
NYSC....Inakwana, antashi lafia?
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by Lovelynature(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
MariamAlheri:

NYSC....Inakwana, antashi lafia?
That's great. At least, you want to learn the language before leaving there.

Lol... lafia lau. Ya ke ke?
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by MariamAlheri: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lovelynature:
That's great. At least, you want to learn the language before leaving there.

Lol... lafia lau. Ya ke ke?
Lafia lau o. Yaya aiki??
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by Lovelynature(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
MariamAlheri:

Lafia lau o. Yaya aiki??
Great! Just doing great dear.

Ya na ki?
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by MariamAlheri: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2016
Lovelynature:
Great! Just doing great dear.

Ya na ki?
Inakwana lovelynature, dan fatan tashi lafia? Kwana biyu?? Yaya aiki? Yaya kike??
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by tenifayo1994(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
after i opened this thread nd read the content, i felt like my gf created this thread coz the attitude of this guy is somehow similar to mine.
i always wonder, y on earth do i need to waste my first million in d name of wedding
do i have to work hard and save up for years nd all of a sudden wake up one morning and just part way with my millions all in the name of wedding. i discuss diz issue with my mum rhat wen time come to do wedding i will like it to b a lowkey things, she was like God forbid
i made a resolution and that is i will give my wife to be an option that either she do an elaborate wedding or she do a lowkey wedding and i use d remaining change get her a nice car.
not that money is problem buh i dont just consider an elaborate wedding a necessity though i stand to b corrected

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by justwise(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
tenifayo1994:
after i opened this thread nd read the content, i felt like my gf created this thread coz the attitude of this guy is somehow similar to mine.
i always wonder, y on earth do i need to waste my first million in d name of wedding
do i have to work hard and save up for years nd all of a sudden wake up one morning and just part way with my millions all in the name of wedding. i discuss diz issue with my mum rhat wen time come to do wedding i will like it to b a lowkey things, she was like God forbid
i made a resolution and that is i will give my wife to be an option that either she do an elaborate wedding or she do a lowkey wedding and i use d remaining change get her a nice car.
not that money is problem buh i dont just consider an elaborate wedding a necessity though i stand to b corrected

Good idea though i will not buy her a nice car, i will pay that money into her bank account.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by Lovelynature(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
MariamAlheri:

Inakwana lovelynature, dan fatan tashi lafia? Kwana biyu?? Yaya aiki? Yaya kike??
lafia lau dear. Ya kike?

Sorry for late reply. Have been offline for a week now
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by MariamAlheri: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lovelynature:
lafia lau dear. Ya kike?

Sorry for late reply. Have been offline for a week now
ya hakuri ooo, me too just came back online today. yaya aiki?
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by Lovelynature(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
MariamAlheri:

ya hakuri ooo, me too just came back online today. yaya aiki?
lafia

Seems we have got busy offline

Ya service?
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
Op if this your story is true about you...then it is your boyfriend that needs urgent advise not you.

sweetheart12:

and i have so much love for weddings, i have always dreamed of how my wedding day will look like,i just so loved weddings since its once in a life time stuff. i am confuse here please. I NEED GOOD ADVISE.....WHAT SHOULD I DO

See you betraying yourself; see what you SO MUCH love... I am shocked there is no slight hint in your story that you love the man in question.
No wonder you are confused.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
uairaland:
Just Look at that...

here is a woman who is supposed to love and stand by her husband and also reason with him. None of that, all she WANTS is a BIG WEDDING CEREMONY so she can update her facebook and BBM and whatsapp and twitter and instagram and opress her friends.

I saw her writing about how she LOVES big weddings and how she has always dreamed of big weddings. but there was no where in this whole super story did she talk about how much she loves her boyfriend or how he is her dream man. Perhaps she doesn't love him that much & maybe he is not her dream man and all she WANTS is a big wedding.

Please don't marry him ifhe does not give youa big wedding and call Tuface to come and sing African Queen for you.

God bless you sir.
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by MariamAlheri: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2016
Lovelynature:
lafia
Seems we have got busy offline

Ya service?
lafia lau. happy independence
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by Lovelynature(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2016
MariamAlheri:

lafia lau. happy independence
same to you dear.
Wishing you a prosperous life.

May we all live to enjoy a greater and very successful nation
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by MariamAlheri: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lovelynature:
same to you dear. Wishing you a prosperous life.
May we all live to enjoy a greater and very successful nation
Amen. Ya jin dadi?
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by Lovelynature(m): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
MariamAlheri:

Amen.
Ya jin dadi?
lafiya, ya na ki?
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by MariamAlheri: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lovelynature:
lafiya, ya na ki?
Total lafia? Yaya aiki Ina Lagos?
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by Lovelynature(m): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
MariamAlheri:

Total lafia? Yaya aiki Ina Lagos?
lafia lau dear. The recession seems to be hitting hard on people these days, but we gat to remain strong, really strong. No time to complain. Lol
Re: Please I Need Advise!!! by MariamAlheri: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lovelynature:
lafia lau dear. The recession seems to be hitting hard on people these days, but we gat to remain strong, really strong. No time to complain. Lol
True talk bro. goodafternoon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Junior Sister ? / My Adult Daughter Is Too Close To Me. Is It Normal, Appropriate? / "Should Husbands Pay Their Stay At Home Wives Salary?" - Lady Lists Reasons Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.