Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) (45281 Views)

Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) / Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) / Truck Crushes Woman On Bike In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Pilate2016(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Emeka71:
So that kind of molue truck for loading market and farm goods still exist; and on that horrible road.
U no dey Naija?
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Mockinbird: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
RedCapChief:

Where did you see the bad road?
You said yourself. You bi werey
ugwu hawker!
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by josephmbonu: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
So sad! RIP
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Cathony(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jeeezzz, oh God...please save your children oh... RIP To her & Grand child
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by MrSly(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mockinbird:
This one na crocodile tears o!
See the second pic; BAD road.
why truck no go ram person?!
Instead of him to build beta roads, he dey cry for public.
Who him cry epp?
Awon weyrey %100
Shut up and stop shouting "bad road" if you don't know or never visited Anambra state of recent. If he had passed now without help you would still make your silly comment. Insatiability is a plague.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
see this is naija wey even your fellow NL no send you. stop wasting your precious time in typing this and look for away to amass for yourself. we are in a country where humans are treated like zooooo grin grin grin grin grin
kennyblaze007:
So sad

Meanwhile

My name is Ken and I am a Corp member serving at Enugu State..I am of d Batch B set of corpers to pass out next month..This is a plea to the Governor of Enugu to please pay us our four months state allowee... We corpers, know how bad the economy is and how it has affected the payrol of every States but we plead with the able Governor to pay us because we need the money to atleast cater for ourselves for the short period before we get a good job after NYSC..We the Batch B members are to pass this October but yet to get our four months state allowee..
Pls let share this till it gets to Enugu Governor's office...
Thank you Nairaland for this platform
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Mockinbird: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
MrSly:

Shut up and stop shouting "bad road" you don't know or never visited Anambra state of recent. If he had passed now without help you would still make your silly comment. Insatiability is a plague.
You dey craze ni?
You no dey look face?
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by avalontony(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Rest in peace

The painful part of it is that her corpse gets a ride in the governors ambulance.

Not my portion and that of nl family.... amen
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by chukjojo(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mockinbird:
This one na crocodile tears o!
See the second pic; BAD road.
why truck no go ram person?!
Instead of him to build beta roads, he dey cry for public.
Who him cry epp?
Awon weyrey %100
that road is well tarred, the truck ran out of the road to kill the deseased. where do you see the bad road? who your awon weyrey epp
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Mockinbird: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
chukjojo:
that road is well tarred, the truck ran out of the road to kill the deseased. where do you see the bad road? who your awon weyrey epp
Oh i see!
Apologies, i'm removing that sh!t now.
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Franchise21(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
kennyblaze007:
So sad

Meanwhile

My name is Ken and I am a Corp member serving at Enugu State..I am of d Batch B set of corpers to pass out next month..This is a plea to the Governor of Enugu to please pay us our four months state allowee... We corpers, know how bad the economy is and how it has affected the payrol of every States but we plead with the able Governor to pay us because we need the money to atleast cater for ourselves for the short period before we get a good job after NYSC..We the Batch B members are to pass this October but yet to get our four months state allowee..
Does NL look like Enugu State Govt House?

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
holly ghost fire what ever that caused this accident in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by zion69(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Choi, it is well o
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
the truck no even see electric poll wey light no de to jam, rip to the dead
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Odogwuskido(m): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
THIS IS NOT THE FIRST NOR THE SECOND TIME AM SEEING OBIANO CLOSE TO AN ACCIDENT SCENE AT THE SPOT OF THE ACCIDENT NOT AFTER THE INCIDENT ALWAYS AT THE SPOT AT THE PERIOD IT HAPPENED,IS HE SPIRIT OF DEATH OR SPIRIT OF ACCIDENT THAT LEAVES GOVERNMENT HOUSE AND APPEARS TO WITNESS?

Can't fathom what you're saying
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ikb junction Awka Etiti

I see some people i know in those pictures
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
kennyblaze007:
So sad

Meanwhile

Manage d Federal allawee it's very big nw @ almost 20k, I received only 7500 naira 12years ago when I served without any state allawee in Jos undecided

It's a national service

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Ishiugbo: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
THIS IS NOT THE FIRST NOR THE SECOND TIME AM SEEING OBIANO CLOSE TO AN ACCIDENT SCENE AT THE SPOT OF THE ACCIDENT NOT AFTER THE INCIDENT ALWAYS AT THE SPOT AT THE PERIOD IT HAPPENED,IS HE SPIRIT OF DEATH OR SPIRIT OF ACCIDENT THAT LEAVES GOVERNMENT HOUSE AND APPEARS TO WITNESS?
...so that Kwale-We*d wey you smoke still dey worry you?
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by pennywys(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
are you alright?
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
RIP. Buhari why
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by kennyblaze007(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
yinkslinks:
see this is naija wey even your fellow NL no send you. stop wasting your precious time in typing this and look for away to amass for yourself. we are in a country where humans are treated like zooooo grin grin grin grin grin

Wat way then
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by adeboizy11(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
Na only 4months and u no thank God? Our dear uncle Darius here no try cos even shigbain we no see for taraba here

kennyblaze007:
So sad

Meanwhile

Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by kennyblaze007(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
ogawisdom:

Manage d Federal allawee it's very big nw @ almost 20k, I received only 7500 naira 12years ago when I served without any state allawee in Jos undecided

It's a national service

Boss those times don pass na...U no no say cost of living then n now no b d same..With d way tinz cost as chairmo wey u b u no suppose raise issues for Parliament say make dem increase Nysc Allowee...

Anyways boss...U must b an employer of labour by now...Abeg c my pin make u contact me...Na my own way of networking b dis ooo 58E1DA26
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
WilliamXII:
America = Suicide by cop

Nigeria = Suicide by leadership ( If you have been following the amount of suicidal tendencies towards people in authority)

Japan = Suicide by trains

May their souls Rest in Peace

I wonder who the truck was leaving the road for... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Op you left out these ones
Britain: suicide by Tax
Germany: suicide by racism
France: suicide by raw food eg raw shrimps
Iraq: suicide by bomb (obviously grin)
Isreal: suicide by jealousy from Arabs lipsrsealed
Kenya: suicide by weird news
South Africa: suicide by rape cry
Ghana: suicide by sunlight grin
India: suicide by overpopulation
China: suicide by counterfeit (undefeated)
cheesy grin no mind me oh,na joke
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by kennyblaze007(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
yinkslinks:

I believe Nairaland powers well well..Na confirm news say Enugu State SA na nairalander
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by pennywys(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
kennyblaze007:
So sad

Meanwhile

my friend respect yourself. You don't even thank God that you received from the federal govt.
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by buckyfof(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
kennyblaze007:
So sad

Meanwhile

Dem Neva pay una common 19.5k allowy, Na good job una wan see....good luck in finding shooting stars
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by kkman(m): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Can Anambra state have a dualized road. All there roads are single lane apart from Onitsha - Aba / Enugu road.
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by shuggah(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
lalasticlala please this guy's brain is plotting a coup against his sense of reasoning.
Re: Truck Crushes Woman And Baby As Obiano Stops Convoy To Assist (graphic Photos) by GodsonCJ2020: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
you are a damn fool, for writing like an unschooled idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures) / Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) / 78-Year-Old Woman Stranded At Lagos Airport. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.