Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,512 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Why Do Christians Discriminate White Garment Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Discriminate White Garment Churches (1178 Views)

Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? / Zimbabwean Woman In White Garment Strips Unclad During The Church Rally (photos) / 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians Discriminate White Garment Churches by makedisciples: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
I have heard many stereotypical comments about white garment churches. Why do other Christian churches discriminate?
Re: Why Do Christians Discriminate White Garment Churches by johnchukky: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Are they christians too?
Re: Why Do Christians Discriminate White Garment Churches by ammyluv2002(f): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
It's very common among Christians. They like discrimination like kilode. Catholics & Anglicans will discriminate against Pentecostals while Pentecostals will do same & still discriminatate against other pentecostals churches amongest them. And, the white garment churches will also do same so tell me what are they dragging? I wonder when Christians will learn there's no church / religion in heaven.

Christ loved everyone! Imagine, God spending down His only Begotten Son to die for all and we're here dragging superiority....so shameful!

My annoyance is that you will see a Christian working for a man who isn't a fellow "believer" and earns his/her living from there.... S/he won't complain, but once it has to do with spiritual things the "unbeliever" card sets in.

This is pure madness, it doesn't make sense to me. Embrace your faith & let another do same. I pray Christ will come soon & end all these trash.

We all have different ways of worshipping God tho there are some rules in the holy book on how to worship God. Let's not forget, the bible is so deep that it may mean different things for different folks. The most important thing is to worship God in truth & spirit.
Re: Why Do Christians Discriminate White Garment Churches by sinaj(f): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
Op where did u get the stereotypical comments from because I haven't noticed or heard of these b4 undecided

Am an Anglican, and we don't discriminate against other pentecostal church including white garments church.

They preach from the same holy bible sad

Besides Anglican youth hold singing, football competition, and concerts with other churches frm time to time.

Xo op I dunno where u got ur fact from sad
Re: Why Do Christians Discriminate White Garment Churches by makedisciples: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
U may check the first 2 responses/comments i got. You an i know the truth, Sinaj. We cannot play ignorant. Celestial church n others have been mocked for decades. There have been songs produced about them and on Nollywood films u n I have watched it. They are portrayed in a negative way and it is clear for every sane mind to understand the stereotype going on. My friend once refused to date a girl cos she attended a white garment church. Let's not claim to be unaware of injustices around us it does not dignify us
sinaj:
Op where did u get the stereotypical comments from because I haven't noticed or heard of these b4

Re: Why Do Christians Discriminate White Garment Churches by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
White garment churches are out of tune with basic tenets of christ's teaching!!

Most of them practice rituals, Similar to ifa worshippers.

Got plenty angels whose names are not in the bible but in other mystical books....

These and more I found out. Anyone can please educate us more on the core teachings of white garments churches..!
Re: Why Do Christians Discriminate White Garment Churches by Abimloaded(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
sinaj:
Op where did u get the stereotypical comments from because I haven't noticed or heard of these b4 undecided

Am an Anglican, and we don't discriminate against other pentecostal church including white garments church.

They preach from the same holy bible sad

Besides Anglican youth hold singing, football competition, and concerts with other churches frm time to time.

Just when I thought I'm the lone Anglican memeber here, Google finally made me stumble upon this comment from an Anglican member.
I've been seeing your comments elsewhere but never knew you belonged to the Anglican Communion. We're one family in the Church of Nigeria, We're United in Anglican...
Proudly One!

(1) (Reply)

Orimolade And Babalola Wroth Great Signs And Wonders Using The Bible / Is Football Betting A Sin? / Shocking: RCCG Pastor Vows Not To Call Adeboye Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.