Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Wey That Small Pikin That Gave Her Launch Money For Pmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wey That Small Pikin That Gave Her Launch Money For Pmb (689 Views)

"Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Fail To Show Properties She Claimed Her Mother Gave Her / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wey That Small Pikin That Gave Her Launch Money For Pmb by remotecontrol: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
angry
Re: Wey That Small Pikin That Gave Her Launch Money For Pmb by Meeloreh(f): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
She'll be needing it now. Or did she invest it? Maybe she was ahead of us
Re: Wey That Small Pikin That Gave Her Launch Money For Pmb by amazzinggrace(f): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Political stunt season is over. Now is time for open eye. She won't even remember age before she slaps PMB if they meet again

1 Like

Re: Wey That Small Pikin That Gave Her Launch Money For Pmb by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
cheesy

Maybe hunger don beat her die.
Re: Wey That Small Pikin That Gave Her Launch Money For Pmb by Izonpikin: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
That shiiiit was a scam...who ever believed it must be dumb.... grin
Re: Wey That Small Pikin That Gave Her Launch Money For Pmb by Mrsprof(f): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
Maybe she go don drop out of school. Our politicians are all liars. Tufiakwa! I was deceived too angry
Re: Wey That Small Pikin That Gave Her Launch Money For Pmb by stuffs4me(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
amazzinggrace:
Political stunt season is over. Now is time for open eye. She won't even remember age before she slaps PMB if they meet again

I can't stop laughing.
Re: Wey That Small Pikin That Gave Her Launch Money For Pmb by newbornmacho(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mrsprof:
Maybe she go don drop out of school. Our politicians are all liars. Tufiakwa! I was deceived too angry
So you voted for buhari?

1 Like

Re: Wey That Small Pikin That Gave Her Launch Money For Pmb by 3Dee(m): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hahaha People no dey forget things for this country
Re: Wey That Small Pikin That Gave Her Launch Money For Pmb by kenny987(f): 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
She fit follow for those wey dem no go fit pay her school fees again... Rubbish stunts they pulled then and ignoramuses swallowed hook, line and sinker!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is The Treasury Single Account Really The Cause Of Our Recession-part One? / "I Reduced My Convoy To 5 Vehicles, Bought Fuel Myself For The Cars".-peter Obi / This Picture Says It All!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.